PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : reputation with Hashishins?

Detsl
11.11.2006, 23:05
For one of the cities you need 75% with Hashishins and i was wondering, is there a way that you can get to 75% faster like in Montera when you take over the cities and you get 5 or 6 reputation?

I would be grateful if someone could anwser because i really wont to get the master 2 sword wielding and the only place to get it is in that city. I think the name is Isthar or somthing like that.

Thanks

fubarfox
12.11.2006, 02:29
For one of the cities you need 75% with Hashishins and i was wondering, is there a way that you can get to 75% faster like in Montera when you take over the cities and you get 5 or 6 reputation?

I would be grateful if someone could anwser because i really wont to get the master 2 sword wielding and the only place to get it is in that city. I think the name is Isthar or somthing like that.

Thanks

Helping the darkmage in Braga will gain you 10+ rep. Helping silvio in Ben Erai will get you a letter you can give to another darkmage in Bakaresh for 15+ rep. Killing the raiders and nomads outside/south of Bakaresh will gain you 20+ rep. Killing Rhobar in Vengard gets you 5+rep. killing any watermage gets you 3+. After killing all thats 25+ rep point. Solving the Ramirez murder quest in Mora Sul is 15+ rep.

10+
15+
20+
5+
25+
15= 90 rep with the Hashishin.

Detsl
12.11.2006, 02:53
Thank you very much!!!
This is very useful

Lazor
12.11.2006, 11:33
Killing the shaman in Silden also gives you 5 rep with the Hashisins.

Detsl
13.11.2006, 00:13
where is the darkmage in braga?
i cant find him.

Edit:

nevermind i found him it is nafalem.
i did not finish his quest and after i did i got the reputation.

Eshme
13.11.2006, 01:35
Theres a Slavetrader in Montera and one in Kap Dun that gets you 1+ each as well.

Detsl
13.11.2006, 02:14
Will the slavetraders still be there after i liberated the cities?
Cause i took over almost all of them and was wondering if i still could get the points.

Edit:

One question to fubarfox, in Ben Erai is Silvio in the mine or outside? I looked around the mine and did not find him. Maybe i did not look good enough, so could you give me a tip please.

fubarfox
13.11.2006, 09:52
One question to fubarfox, in Ben Erai is Silvio in the mine or outside? I looked around the mine and did not find him. Maybe i did not look good enough, so could you give me a tip please.

I donīt remember if heīs called Sancho or silvio (Just talk to the boss at the big house in town). But you need to help him out with the tunnel in Lago and take some slaves from Ben erai there. Only if you get the slaves to work will you get the rep.

Detsl
13.11.2006, 20:07
ooh thanks cause that was the mission were i left off thanks

Grosolan
17.11.2006, 09:22
Yeah it's great that I have the letter from Sancho but Sigmor in Bakaresh is a mute now(arghhhhh fu,,)

lenoirrichelieu
17.11.2006, 23:36
I donīt remember if heīs called Sancho or silvio (Just talk to the boss at the big house in town). But you need to help him out with the tunnel in Lago and take some slaves from Ben erai there. Only if you get the slaves to work will you get the rep.

Sancho is in Ben Erai.
Silvio is in Bakaresh.

I don't think you must do the quest with slaves because I received the letter before taking the slaves (if I remember well). But you must complete the quest about information from Lago and its tunnel.

fubarfox
18.11.2006, 00:44
Sancho is in Ben Erai.
Silvio is in Bakaresh.

I don't think you must do the quest with slaves because I received the letter before taking the slaves (if I remember well). But you must complete the quest about information from Lago and its tunnel.

No, you only recieves the letter after successfully transporting and getting the slaves to work (tried all options, letting them go will void the quest and the letter).

Gamal in Capr Dun will give you +1% if you help him out. Quadir in Silden is also +1%. The Hashishin in Montera actually gives +2% rep.

Grosolan
18.11.2006, 11:36
Well now I have to kill the water mages and I was sooo not looking forward to that. And if u kill Grompel the town shaman of Silden it only gives u 1%.

lenoirrichelieu
18.11.2006, 12:08
Well now I have to kill the water mages and I was sooo not looking forward to that. And if u kill Grompel the town shaman of Silden it only gives u 1%.

Even if I was on 'good' side I had to kill 3 Water Mages in order to get specific rep for Ishtar. I suggest: Nefarius, Cronos, Vatras or Riordian. Nefarius is good to kill after you learn 'ice lance' magic from him. But beware he is bugged. You must take him to a specific cave in order to get the option to learn fom him. And after that you cannot escape from his following; need to make some cheats for killing him. Even the dialogs are broken because if you made his quests in different order the 'ice lance' learning doesn't appear every time.

fubarfox
18.11.2006, 13:32
Killing the shaman in Silden also gives you 5 rep with the Hashisins.

Nope, only +1% rep.

Edit:

Even if I was on 'good' side I had to kill 3 Water Mages in order to get specific rep for Ishtar. I suggest: Nefarius, Cronos, Vatras or Riordian. Nefarius is good to kill after you learn 'ice lance' magic from him. But beware he is bugged. You must take him to a specific cave in order to get the option to learn fom him. And after that you cannot escape from his following; need to make some cheats for killing him. Even the dialogs are broken because if you made his quests in different order the 'ice lance' learning doesn't appear every time.

You donīt need to cheat. Just take him for a walk to some beasts (like a jackal pack) and let them do you a favor. Even if heīs a tough mage, those canines sure had a nice snack that day.

lenoirrichelieu
18.11.2006, 21:01
You donīt need to cheat. Just take him for a walk to some beasts (like a jackal pack) and let them do you a favor. Even if heīs a tough mage, those canines sure had a nice snack that day.

Yes you should be right ...if I didn't killed already all creatures around before and for large distance.:D

Detsl
18.11.2006, 21:30
does anyone know how to solve the murder of Ramirez?
i tolked to the smith in Mura Sul, Ismael and he told me that a merchant sold him ore named Hassal.
Where is hassal and what is the rest of the quest?

fubarfox
18.11.2006, 22:39
does anyone know how to solve the murder of Ramirez?
i tolked to the smith in Mura Sul, Ismael and he told me that a merchant sold him ore named Hassal.
Where is hassal and what is the rest of the quest?

Hassan is way out in the ruins, west of Mora Sul. Gotta search a little for him (his tents should be visible when you get close to his camp). The quest actually reaches as far as Ishtar later on.

Detsl
18.11.2006, 22:49
thank you just finnished the quest and he was preatty deep in the ruins.
NOW i will learn master dueling.
tanks again

annsilje
21.11.2006, 20:37
Is there any way of getting a 75rep in ben erai without killing two of the nomads? I've got 65 now and I can't find any more quests.

Grosolan
21.11.2006, 20:39
Nope, only +1% rep.

I think somebody said that allready

lenoirrichelieu
21.11.2006, 20:58
Is there any way of getting a 75rep in ben erai without killing two of the nomads? I've got 65 now and I can't find any more quests.

You can kill Yespes without remorse because he is a bad guy.
And maybe it is useful to post what quests did you accomplished in Ben Erai.

annsilje
21.11.2006, 21:24
I've killed Yespas already;) My successfull quests in Ben Erai are:

Ten cactus flowers
A job for Sancho...
Dirty doings
Lukar had better get out!
Talk to Vasco.
Slaves for Lago.
The tunnel of Lago
Crawler hunt
Swampweed for Vasco.
Bounty hunting: Yespas.

lenoirrichelieu
21.11.2006, 21:34

Ten cactus flowers
A job for Sancho...
Dirty doings
Lukar had better get out!
Talk to Vasco.
Slaves for Lago.
The tunnel of Lago
Crawler hunt
Swampweed for Vasco.
Bounty hunting: Yespas.

I have one more quest: An unexpected message for Sigmor in Bakaresh.
But I think you already did it because I just checked out a previous save and I have 65 rep and 2 nomads to kill
So you have to kill a nomad in order to get more rep. I remember I killed Shakyor after I liberate Lago and got the druid stone from him.

cxmtl
25.11.2006, 16:42
Crawler hunt

Could you please show/tell where you found those? I looked for them but could not find them. Exactly where 'to the west' are they? :(

lenoirrichelieu
25.11.2006, 17:52
Could you please show/tell where you found those? I looked for them but could not find them. Exactly where 'to the west' are they? :(

There are to the right as you go from Ben Erai to Braga. Just keep that inter-city road and you will find a cave in the mountain with a little plateau in front of it.