PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Can't forge the RUNE BLADE

darksoulsword
09.11.2006, 13:14
How DO I turn pure magic ore in to a PURE MAGIC ORE BLANK???. I've been to the hammer clan and tryed to melt my pure magic ore in the great forge but it just does not work. So where can I buy some PURE MAGIC ORE BLANKS. Or is it just anther bug in this game.:confused: :confused:

Julix
09.11.2006, 14:06
How DO I turn pure magic ore in to a PURE MAGIC ORE BLANK???

You cant, you will need pure magic ore for some weapons and for others (like the Rune Sword) you need the pure magic ore blank.

So where can I buy some PURE MAGIC ORE BLANKS

Some smiths in the game sell it to me.. (sry dont know who exactly) or sometimes you find them in chests etc. But also there is a quest in Varant (as I remember it starts in Ben Erai) when you finished the quest you automacally get some pure magic ore blanks.

darksoulsword
09.11.2006, 17:07
Pure magic ore blanks, are not the same as the magic ore blanks. because Pure Magic ore blanks make far more powerful swords.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

amadeo
10.11.2006, 04:45
The same problem here :(

Julix
10.11.2006, 16:24
Pure magic ore blanks, are not the same as the magic ore blanks. because Pure Magic ore blanks make far more powerful swords
Ahh,sry now I know what you mean :rolleyes:
I meant the "normal" ore blanks.. where to get the "pure" ones I dont know..maybe the smiths in Normar sell them too but since their selling stuff is createt randomly maybe the chance to get one is too small :(
I finished the game without finding one, so either the chance to get one is to small or PB just "forgett" to put them in the game (like other things;) )
Me buy a "Mastersword" Recipe at a smith in Ben Sala. It only needs 1 magic ore blank (no pure one) and 2 Katanas to build it. Thats the weapon I used till the end of the game (sharpend and blessed it makes more damage than the Runeblade but dont have the restistance-bonus).

amadeo
15.11.2006, 05:35
Yes, you're right. I done just the same ;) And the Mastersword was my main weapon (together with the Greatsword) before I learnt dual-master skill. Then I found a blueprint for the Sword Of The Ancestors (sharpened+blessed+poisoned = 150 dmg). So this do more damage than Rune Blade, having same resistances. Now I use two of them in both hands = 300 dmg. The problem was still with a PURE ORE BLANK - I never managed to gain it! Finally I solved this problem by accident, while doing a quest for Vatras. After liberating Lago, I needed to lead him to Hurit (the Nomad). Hurit wanted me to liberate some oasis, which was near. And so I done, but before ... I done short chat with a guy called Sugut (boss of the oasis). And he appeared the thief, who stole PURE ORE BLANK! So, of course - beaten him and taken the ore. Two pieces. Just enough for two Swords Of The Ancestors :)