PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Achieve 75% orc rep

WarTom
06.11.2006, 20:14
I have simply no idea how to get enough rep with the orcs so i can get the armor quest.... i have taken all the rebel camps except the last one. At the orc excavations in the desert... are there any orc rep quests there? And are there some good rep quests i may have forgotten? And to get enough rep.. do i have to give them all the fire chalices?:eek:

Rbu333
06.11.2006, 22:31
do i have to give them all the fire chalices?:eek:
And why the hell not?
At least if you are trying to RP orc mercenary then you absolutly should. If you simply want the armor, use can always use console :rolleyes:

fubarfox
06.11.2006, 23:23
I have simply no idea how to get enough rep with the orcs so i can get the armor quest.... i have taken all the rebel camps except the last one. At the orc excavations in the desert... are there any orc rep quests there? And are there some good rep quests i may have forgotten? And to get enough rep.. do i have to give them all the fire chalices?:eek:

Killing Torn the druid and giving Runaks stone to Grok gives you some Orc rep. You can even kill Runak for more, but there is no need really. Torn is a murdering bastard so donīt feel bad about wasting him though. After being made champion in Mora Sul you can compete in the arena in Faring castle. Thats 6% for just that, and some more if you talk to the alchemist/smith there. Killing the spy in Montera, Cape Dun and Silden gives you orc rep. Giving Grok all fire Chalices gets you 7% rep.

WarTom
07.11.2006, 10:14
Thanks for the tips:) I have done almost all quests.. but i havent delivered the chalices or done the arena quest... i supose i,ll do that and then destroy the last rebel camp thank you. And to the other guy, i never EVER cheat on a game except when there is a bug. I want to deserve the armor:D

Innos allmighty
07.11.2006, 14:08
You can also pay 50000 gold to the orc leader in Trelis, think you get some rep here.
I got into the orc leader but don't know what mission i must do and how to do it. Vak wanted me to make the the magical barrier dissapear, but don't know how to do this. Liberated Vengard from the king and the people there but no type of solution has come up.
Must i forst be a chosen one of beliar??
Only misses one artifact and has acces to Ishtar and are one of Zubens warriors.

Rbu333
07.11.2006, 15:02
To get orc armor you have to destroy all rebel camps(including killing Anog), kill the king and destroy vengard(simply kill everyone there).