PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Where to learn Dual Wield ?

ShoManji
05.11.2006, 07:56
hi

coud anyone tell me where i can find a teacher to learn the dual wield skill ?
and if anyone knows .. where to get the fire protection ?

thx

TheInsider
05.11.2006, 08:34
U can learn dual wield in Ben Sala and master dual wield in Ishtar (need 75% reputation with the hashishin). For fire protection wear certain armor, amulet or ring.

Innos allmighty
05.11.2006, 11:23
Shakyour the lion can teach you resist heat, he's near Lago, but i think you must do something for him before he will teac you it.

lenoirrichelieu
05.11.2006, 12:45
Sunayam which is located in field of ruins near Mora Sul teach as well Resistance to heat.

SubZero77
05.11.2006, 16:13
you get "auto" dualwield master skill if you have the mastersword :cool:

darksoulsword
05.11.2006, 16:58
Theres a guard in Mora Sul that teaches it hes easy to find, he's guarding a large round building and holding a spear.:D :D :D :D :D :D

ShoManji
06.11.2006, 20:34
thanks for the answers
one more thing .. do i need a certain reputation to get the standard dual wield ? (like 75% with Hashishin in Ishtarfor master dw)

Edit:

just found out that Navares in Ben Erai (guarding the mines) also teaches DualWield ;)

pOKE
11.11.2006, 10:49
the dual wield skill u can learn by Nasib, a guard in Mora Sul. He is in the front of the residence of their boss, Gonzalez. But before that u need :
Strenght:150 200 for master.
Hunting : 150 200 for master.
He is the first i met. Maybe there is somone before that . I don`t know.

Lazor
11.11.2006, 10:55
Can someone tell me the diference between dual and master dual fighting!!??

amadeo
11.11.2006, 11:39
Yes. As a simply Dual Swordsman you are just able to hold two swords. As a Master - you got combos.

Detsl
11.11.2006, 19:14
Does Nasib teach normal duel wielding or the master duel wieldig?

Petyamester
11.11.2006, 20:38
need 75% reputation with the hashishin
You mean in that city?

lenoirrichelieu
11.11.2006, 21:00
You mean in that city?

No. You need 75% rep with Hashishins in general. Not only in that city. It is a condition to enter in Ishtar.

amadeo
12.11.2006, 08:53
Does Nasib teach normal duel wielding or the master duel wieldig?

Just normal.

Detsl
12.11.2006, 16:04
k thanks. so the only way to learn the master duel wielding is in Isthar right or something like that? and you need 75% with Hashishins, i knew that, and if anyone needs to know where to get the reputation from, go here http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=165274

pOKE
12.11.2006, 16:09
Nasib can teach you both , dual wield and master too, but i don`t master the skill because u need 200 str and 200 hunting and i am lacking the hunting skill.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER ISHTAR, IT IS IN MORA SUL NASIB THE GUARD OF THE TEMPLE OF GONZALES, i said that before too.

amadeo
12.11.2006, 17:45
Nasib can teach you both , dual wield and master too, but i don`t master the skill because u need 200 str and 200 hunting and i am lacking the hunting skill.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER ISHTAR, IT IS IN MORA SUL NASIB THE GUARD OF THE TEMPLE OF GONZALES, i said that before too.

Hmm ... so why this Nasib wasn't proposed me to learn, when I needed? I was then 250/250 and already dual swordsman. I needed just a dual-master. I leannt it in Ishtar and only there I've seen teachers. Untill then I used Greatsword in one hand and Mastersword (giving me dual-master bonus) in the other.

Detsl
12.11.2006, 21:23
Where do u find the master sword?

wLf`
12.11.2006, 23:36

Really? I have 270Str and 200 hunting, standing in front of Nasib while just having learned dual wield. I don't get the option to learn master.

Detsl
13.11.2006, 00:06
same hear

amadeo
13.11.2006, 04:43
Where do u find the master sword?

Mastersword - on the desert, inside a metal chest, in a cave guarded by lots of Lions and Rotten Beasts, somewhere west of Braga.
Greatsword - also on desert, inside a metal chest, in a cave ... but north of Ishtar.

Petyamester
13.11.2006, 15:04
Where exactly in the desert? It's huge.

wLf`
13.11.2006, 21:20
Where exactly in the desert? It's huge.

bump :eek: :D :cool:

amadeo
14.11.2006, 08:04
Hey, I said exactly:

Mastersword - on the desert, inside a metal chest, in a cave guarded by lots of Lions and Rotten Beasts, somewhere west of Braga.
Greatsword - also on desert, inside a metal chest, in a cave ... but north of Ishtar.
What do you want more? If that isn't enough for you - read walkthrough, or use a cheat! :/

lenoirrichelieu
14.11.2006, 14:30

You're wrong. No way that Nasib teaches you dual wielding. I have 325 strengh and 233 hunting skill adn still he teaches me only strengh. And I am in that point in the game when I could learn the skill from Ugrasal in Ishtar. So I can't figure out how did you learned this from Nasib.

wLf`
14.11.2006, 15:44
Hey, I said exactly:

What do you want more? If that isn't enough for you - read walkthrough, or use a cheat! :/

Well.. Maybe an ingame video of you walking towards both caves? j/k ;)

No really. After reading the info you posted I searched for both for an hour and so far no luck. The area north of Ishtar en west of Braga is pretty large. Maybe a recognition point for both could be helpful? During the search for the greatsword I encountered a cave with rotten beasts and lions where I found a cutlass. Maybe it's not very far from there? I also encountered a fire golem nearby.

But west of Braga, the only cave really west of Braga is the one with the robbers.

amadeo
15.11.2006, 12:18
... after reading the info you posted I searched for both for an hour and so far no luck ...
One hour? Not too long :/ Man, you know how many days was I searching for it?

lenoirrichelieu
15.11.2006, 17:54
I searched for both for an hour and so far no luck. .

Possible solutions:
-get a car
-if not enough money for a car..get a camel (these are already adapted to desert clime)
-faster discovering ...use a metal detector or pay a private detective
-scary golems...take some bodyguards (a rocket gun could help as well; import from Unreal Tournament)
-no luck...praying it is said makes miracles. Search for a priest.

I was just joking hoping you don't mind :D !
Just explore the mountain line and you woun't miss any cave. It is hard to explain very well places in desert or in Nordmar because there are so few clear landmarks.