PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help plz !

Lukas86
04.11.2006, 14:50
ok im lvl 45 finished all quest in myrtana( maybe not all ..from ppl i killed) in like 4 -5 cities so i started to liberate towns so far liberated geldern,trelis,montera,cape dun,ardea,silden,vengard and only faring left...

Now i have problem all orcs attacking me and some friends told me that i cant continue storyline and cant talk with xardas or something + i never been in nordmar and varant, got 8 firechalices so far, so anyone know what should i do ?

lenoirrichelieu
04.11.2006, 15:38
Liberating too many cities brings that comportament of orcs. You have nothing to do with this (just start new game). You can finish the game fighting all time with orcs. But you will miss many quests. This was intended by devs and it was a good thing :cool: . So be careful next time because the choices really count in this type of game.

Rbu333
04.11.2006, 15:55
Bullshit.
If you've done most quests in myrtana then it's no problem at all that orcs became hostile...
They don't make any difference on completing the game...

Lukas86
04.11.2006, 16:17
how many towns i can "free" and still talk with orcs ?
now i have to reload some old save ffs like 10 lvls b4

Larisa
04.11.2006, 16:24
some say you can liberate ardea(it's a must :) ), gotha and vengard without a problem... after that only 1 or 2 or 3 more cities (don't know exactly) - this applies only to myrthana, in varant there are other numbers.

But try to stay away from the liberating quests for now... it's a huge world, you can do other things at the beginig.

I did Ardea, Cape Dun, Gotha and Vengard and after that no orc was upset. I did the rest at the end.

And you can kill all the orcs in nordmar without problems.

Lukas86
04.11.2006, 19:26
its ok now i loaded some old save ..7 lvls backward -_- and liberated cape dun and trelis + ardea vengard gotha and now shaman in geldern threat something like "next time il order my troops to kill all suspicious morra " or something so i guess its ok ;)