PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help with a Marvin code?

Acleacius
03.11.2006, 15:18
Hey does anyone know how to return to the PC after using LEFT CTRL+F (controling NPCs or Creatures), it seems to be the closest thing to G1 and G2 "O" key to inhabit.
In G1 or G2 all you did was look at your PC and again hit "O" key, now with LEFT CTRL+F you can't seem to return at least I can't figure it out looking at your listed codes or trying different key combinations ingame.

This was one of the Greatest codes I have ever seen in my many years gaming. Not only did/does it help when Quest break it also has many fun uses like when Bullco and Silvio are being jerks at the Farm you can inhabit a couple of women and get their dresses and put them on Bullco and Silvio, then seeing Bullco go over to the tree with his dress on, now thats fun. :D

Thanks for any help. :)

Acleacius
04.11.2006, 00:38
Also does anyone know how to use SetTime?
The code is, game.SetTime in G3 and trykng game.SetTime 8 doesn't set time to 8am of the current day, as in G1 and G2 which was settime 8.

Thanks.

aldee
04.11.2006, 02:55
I didn't play with SetTime yet. Anyways, regarding your first question: In the console, type

control PC_Hero

Acleacius
05.11.2006, 01:13
Ahh, thanks very much for the control PC_Hero. :)

Any way to see the current time as in G1 and G2?
We could just open the Quest menu and it had the current date and time, instead now we need to actually make a Save game to see the time at least afaik.

aldee
05.11.2006, 04:21
In marvin mode, yes. After bringing down the console you should see a menu bar pop up at the top of the screen.

In the menu, select Debug -> Game -> Toggle game time.

Afterwards, the current game time is displayed at the top left of the screen (after closing the console).

There is other fun stuff hidden in the menu, such as an IRC client. It actually displays people present in the channel as in game characters. All look alike and stand on top of each other though; maybe a cancelled feature, maybe implemented just for fun. Just play around a bit :-).

Edit: And about setting the game time: game.SetTime expects two parameters. So, the syntax for setting the game time to 8 o'clock in the morning would be

game.SetTime(8,0)

(military time).

Acleacius
07.11.2006, 20:11
Thanks, aldee! :)

It will be great to finally know what time it is now.