PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Tool] GUID Finder

Penthesilea
26.11.2017, 14:35
Hi everyone :)

Since I try to modify chest inventories or crafting recipes, i got the problem to find out, which items are already placed in the chests or are used as ingredient in a crafting recipe. To solve this problem, i've created the "GUID Finder" and I want to share it ;)

UPDATE:

I rebuild my "GUID Finder" in Visual Basic, so Excel is no longer required to use the program. (Its pretty fast as well :) )
The only requirement to run this program is ".Net Framework 4.6.1" or a higher version.

The interface is similar to the old one, but you have to enter (and save) the path to the "DB.txt" file (included in GUID Finder.rar). This file basically contains the GUIDs and filenames for every template used in Elex.

Example:
https://upload.worldofplayers.de/files10/guidfinderui.jpg

Usually, the filename tells you, which item got this GUID.

Maybe this is helpful for someone...and sorry for my bad english :p

DOWNLOAD:https://upload.worldofplayers.de/files10/nFTT3sD9SaD3OGUID_Finder.rar

§wink

Penthesilea
30.11.2017, 00:03
Updated the tool, so Excel is no longer required :)

disi123
30.11.2017, 00:06
This is actual very useful, thanks.
Until now I had the folders for modding full-text indexed to find which GUID 'may' be what, because you have a lot of items and recipes that mention it.

Does this also work for NPC?
Yes it does :)

Penthesilea
30.11.2017, 00:14
This is actual very useful, thanks.
Until now I had the folders for modding full-text indexed to find which GUID 'may' be what, because you have a lot of items and recipes that mention it.

Glad to hear someone knows how useful this can be :)
If you get any problems, please report them to me ;)

Does this also work for NPC?
Yes it does :)

Yes, works for every template: NPCs, creatures, items, objects...just everything^^

edit: i can also try to reverse the search, so you can enter a part of the item name to find the GUID, but you have to know the filename since i dont want to add ingame names manually (waiting for Nicos compiler to automate this)

Grumbledore
30.11.2017, 00:24
this will be handy in the near future :D thx alot ^^