PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : I want to correct the spanish subtitles of NOTR

Freakshow
31.08.2006, 15:13
Hi to all I need your help

I am Spanish, you pardon my English badly

somebody knows extracting texts of Gothic2 addon ( Night Of The Raven ) because the Spanish version has many grammar errors in the subtitles :( and I want correcting them.

I have used the GothicSource and the GothicTextEditor and not to be used them

somebody can explain it to me in english please or you know another form easy to do it ???

I feel it if this it is not the correct site to post

so long and thanks

rockfest
31.08.2006, 20:57
I have used the GothicSource and the GothicTextEditor and not to be used them
Well that's a good start. If you did that then you can open the files from the ..\Dialoge folder and edit them.

The syntax is something like this :

AI_Output(self,other,"DIA_Bodo_Hallo_12_05"); //The King's troops aren't exactly welcome on the farm.

The function itself is not important in what you want to do. All you have to edit is the text after the : // characters(in this case : The King's troops aren't exactly welcome on the farm.)
Open the files that you know it contains some incorrect dialogues and edit them.
After you done that you can ask what to do next in here(basicaly you would have to recompile the files but if you don't know you can ask).

good luck ;)

Freakshow
01.09.2006, 12:49
rockfest Thank yo for answer me and I have understood perfectly what you have said to me :D

I can make questions ??

1 The archives of subtitles, itemīs name, are in the following address : -work\data\scripts\..... ???

2 For extract texts to translate I must compile with the GothicSource but in which format (dat, src, ect) I must do it for the GothicTextEditor recognizes them ?? I try it but the program does not find them (this program is something difficult to use, ufff)

sorry and thanks