PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Golden Mod: horatio mission

dcbombey
17.08.2006, 17:41
this is not in the theme, but i have a problem with horatio mission. i'm playing g1 mod 2,4. in the mission i need to say to horatio, why i need to be stronger. when i talked with jeremiah and return to the horatio, i promise to him that i will defeat the rice lord. he teach a strenght, but then all new camp is hunting me trying to kill me. what i need to do. i dont have any dialogue with lord. how can i finish the mission:confused:
and one more question... everyone who have g1 and installed it, have a folder of g1 ''screeshot''. these screenshots is not from g1, not from mods. maybe they are from gold, or...

WernerTWC
17.08.2006, 20:34
First, i made this a new thread, because it surely doesn't match to the g1 inventory-thread!
Second, in which folder exactly is that screenshot-folder?
Third, sorry, i didn't played the mod, so be patient till one who played the mod can answer you.

dcbombey
18.08.2006, 09:54
ok ok... that folder is in the start> all programs> in the gothic1 section is a folder ''gallery''. these screenshots from where?and about mission. this mission is in g1 too
P.S. i'm waiting so long, that it don't cares;)

BlasphemousInfidel
18.08.2006, 11:26
Try to beat up the person, that tells you to handle out the water supplies to the gatheres (can't remember the guy's name). Tell him, that he has to do the job himself, and he will attack you. After beating him up, the rice lord should run to his aid and attack you. Now is your turn to teach him a lesson. I haven't played the mod, but this is what happend when I played basic version of the game. Hope it'll work. Good luck.

dcbombey
18.08.2006, 11:48
his name lefty. i'm done this mission with lefty before horatio quest...but i don't think, that is will work:D thanks

basescu
18.08.2006, 13:49
You have to beat up the Ricelord and then tell him not to beat up the peasents anymore.If everythink goes well Horatio will afterwards teach you some other +2 str

dcbombey
18.08.2006, 19:49
and with quentin... i need to know in the old camp, who are making a list, when guards moving into old mine with the requisite things and how much guards will taking all needful things into old mine. fysk says, who are making a list(ian), grim says, when guards are moving into old mine (day after thorus get a list)... but who can say to me,how many guards are moving into old mine... i thing i will need a list of requisite things(i have a mission from diego with this list)...

WernerTWC
18.08.2006, 20:38
and with quentin... i need to know in the old camp, who are making a list, when guards moving into old mine with the requisite things and how much guards will taking all needful things into old mine. fysk says, who are making a list(ian), grim says, when guards are moving into old mine (day after thorus get a list)... but who can say to me,how many guards are moving into old mine... i thing i will need a list of requisite things(i have a mission from diego with this list)...
Did you played G1 without the golden-mod?
Anyway,... i think i don't understand your question,... but a try,... the list you get from Ian,... then you can give it to Diego or Lares.

dcbombey
19.08.2006, 14:07
§burn I'M PLAYING GOLDEN MOD. THERE IS A MISSION WITH QUENTIN-BANDITS LEADER. HE WANT TO KNOW,who are making a list, when guards are moving into old mine with the requisite things from list and how much guards will taking all needful things into old mine, because, i think, he want to attack them and take everything,because they are a bandits. how can i finish this mission??

dcbombey
20.08.2006, 22:10
so... or someone know mission with quentin?? how finish it??§danke

WernerTWC
20.08.2006, 22:18
so... or someone know mission with quentin?? how finish it??§danke
Sorry, seems not many here played it,... i don't have the time atm to play it,... maybe you can contact the modders who made it, so that they can help you, here is their homepage, try to ask there:

http://en.rgmt.org.ru/

dcbombey
20.08.2006, 22:21
THNX... now you can close this chat§cry