PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Disciples 3

Danutz_plusplus
27.05.2006, 19:00
Are there any Disciples fans on WOG. Well, I am, and I just found out that Strategy First is working on Disciples 3 - Renaissance.
http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/Disciples3/
There is further information on the forum. And there is a pretty big movie(200MB), that was presented at E3 i think.
the movie: http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/disciples3/disciples.zip.html

Colonelu
27.05.2006, 19:29
I am a great fan of Disciples :)
Great news they are indeed, Disciples 3 is coming. I hope that they will keep the same combat style and building construction cause they were great.
I will download the movie soon :)

Danutz_plusplus
27.05.2006, 20:25
Well I heard rumors that in D3 units will move, and that there will be 8 units in every army, not 6. These are rumors.
What is certain is that there will only be 3 factions: Empire,Elves and Demons. The other races (Undead and Mountain Clans) will be playable only in upcoming add-ons to D3. Undead and MC will be present in Disciples, just not playable, until the add-ons.
Spells will be used during combat.
And there will be like 32(if I'm not mistaking) different units in every faction.
I saw the movie and I must say I'm impressed. What I liked about it is that they kept the dark feel that we were used to in the previous games.

Colonelu
27.05.2006, 21:33
Well I heard rumors that in D3 units will move, and that there will be 8 units in every army, not 6. These are rumors.
What is certain is that there will only be 3 factions: Empire,Elves and Demons. The other races (Undead and Mountain Clans) will be playable only in upcoming add-ons to D3. Undead and MC will be present in Disciples, just not playable, until the add-ons.
Spells will be used during combat.
And there will be like 32(if I'm not mistaking) different units in every faction.
I saw the movie and I must say I'm impressed. What I liked about it is that they kept the dark feel that we were used to in the previous games.

Well maybe they are only some little rumors i dont think that i will like that the units to move but i surely like to have 8 units instead of 6. To bad that there will be only 3 factions (I think they made it that way to be sure that people will buy the expansion :C: ) , but i'm sure that they will make a good game.
About the film, i cant download it cause i have a lously internet speed maybe later :(

Danutz_plusplus
27.05.2006, 22:07
Yeah. I waited for 6-7 hours at about 5-10KB/s. But it's not because of my internet connection. It's because there are many people downloading it and the server can't handle it.

Colonelu
27.05.2006, 22:08
Yeah. I waited for 6-7 hours at about 5-10KB/s. But it's not because of my internet connection. It's because there are many people downloading it and the server can't handle it.

Well if i say that 7-10 KB\s is my download speed :(

WernerTWC
27.05.2006, 22:22
Try this source:
http://files.filefront.com/Disciples+III+Renaissance+E3+2006+Movie/;5075515;/fileinfo.html

ATM: 228 KB/sek :p

Onisuzume
27.05.2006, 23:55
I hope they keep the game turnbased.
'cuz it'd suck if they'd turn it into real-time.
And btw, I played the demos of both D1 and D2.

Danutz_plusplus
28.05.2006, 07:47
Originaly posted by Onisuzume
I hope they keep the game turnbased.
They will keep it turn-based.

@WernerTWC
Thanks, but I already got it. The link can still be of use to others who may want the movie file.