PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : gothic 1 - zombie guard of the tomb

johnnybravo1
01.05.2006, 13:28
i am playing level 15, have a 55 damage sword, several offensive spells, and can not defeat the zombie guard at the tomb where a power stone is kept.
I have approached the zombie of Milten, whose spells are also useless against this guy.
i managed to open one of the chests within the tomb, but the other one breaks all the lockpicks.
1) should i improve my lockpicking skill to open that particular chest?
2) how can i defeat this zombie guard?

rockfest
01.05.2006, 13:34
1) should i improve my lockpicking skill to open that particular chest?

No :)

2) how can i defeat this zombie guard?

Using the Destroy Undead scroll that Milten gives you before you enter with him the first time in the crypt ;)

johnnybravo1
01.05.2006, 13:43
No :)

Using the Destroy Undead scroll that Milten gives you before you enter with him the first time in the crypt ;)

Thanks. But how can I get the stone after this? Is the stone there or at a nearby place? There is a cave behind the tomb, but no power stone in the chest in there.

On the other hand, I have given up the fight and went to the mountain fort where Lester is located, and with his help I have found other power stone.

So when I come back I assume that Milten is to help me? Because when I try to contact him there is no reply.

rockfest
01.05.2006, 14:00
Thanks. But how can I get the stone after this? Is the stone there or at a nearby place? There is a cave behind the tomb, but no power stone in the chest in there.

Nono...the "power stone" as you call it(it's actually focus stones ;) )is in a chest in the tomb. The key is on the guardian(undead).
When you first approach the tomb you should have a conversation with Milten and he gives you a scroll. That scroll you have to use on the guardian and he will die instantly.

So when I come back I assume that Milten is to help me? Because when I try to contact him there is no reply.

Not really. Check your inventory for such a scroll.