PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Chapter2]Reach the castle

Faby
30.04.2006, 16:01
I'm now in the VoM entrance,and I can't get past the two(or was it one) dragon snapper(s).And I don't have the time to go halfway back through Khorinis to get a lousy speed potion.And I also want to know another way to get past the orcs except the one where you have to transform into an animal

SNOW P.I.G.
30.04.2006, 16:12
I'm now in the VoM entrance,and I can't get past the two(or was it one) dragon snapper(s).And I don't have the time to go halfway back through Khorinis to get a lousy speed potion.And I also want to know another way to get past the orcs except the one where you have to transform into an animal You are at the gate to WOM? Or you alrady in the WoM?

Faby
30.04.2006, 16:16
You are at the gate to WOM? Or you alrady in the WoM?
I'm at the place where in G1 was the Abandoned Mine

rockfest
30.04.2006, 16:20
I'm at the place where in G1 was the Abandoned Mine
You're probably talking about the Dsnappers just of the canion(where the former bridge guards were in g1).
You can just run into the water and swim near them or just try to avoid them...it's easy.

About the orcs...you can just run normal(i didn't had any problem with this) or there is a transform scroll somewhere in the VoM(Jorgen sais this but i never searched for it).

Faby
30.04.2006, 16:23
You're probably talking about the Dsnappers just of the canion(where the former bridge guards were in g1).
You can just run into the water and swim near them or just try to avoid them...it's easy.

No,the one where you get a rusty sword(G1)..hmm..in G1 there was a skeleton hanging on a tree in the exact same spot

rockfest
30.04.2006, 16:30
No,the one where you get a rusty sword(G1)..hmm..in G1 there was a skeleton hanging on a tree in the exact same spot
:confused: So why does he bother you? He just stands there, go through the left side of the road and he won't even see you ;)

Faby
01.05.2006, 09:53
I got inside the castle,with the hope of finding a bow teacher.Well,there's no such thing.And neither a dex teacher...
Well,atleast I can level up..I want to find places where I can shoot orcs easily,and keep them away from me as well.I'm thinking about shooting them from the plank I used to climb in the castle,but then again,maybe they can climb too.Any other ideas?

_Wandere_
01.05.2006, 11:54
I got inside the castle,with the hope of finding a bow teacher.Well,there's no such thing.And neither a dex teacher...
Well,atleast I can level up..I want to find places where I can shoot orcs easily,and keep them away from me as well.I'm thinking about shooting them from the plank I used to climb in the castle,but then again,maybe they can climb too.Any other ideas?
orcs can't climb, at least not when you're around

Faby
01.05.2006, 12:56
OMG..I tried to kill an orc warrior..I think i need 100 arrows for that :eek: .They're damn strong..

Gor_Na_Drak
01.05.2006, 13:00

The orcs can't get to you from the disabled battering ram you used to get into the castle. But I prefer not to kill off the orcs that way myself. They should be able to follow you up that ramp, but the programming doesn't allow it, and it feels cheap to kill them that way IMO. There's a difference between having the advantage of position and taking advantage of your position if that makes sense. Not saying you shouldn't do it. It's just not my cup of tea.

Faby
01.05.2006, 13:03
The orcs can't get to you from the disabled battering ram you used to get into the castle. But I prefer not to kill off the orcs that way myself. They should be able to follow you up that ramp, but the programming doesn't allow it, and it feels cheap to kill them that way IMO. There's a difference between having the advantage of position and taking advantage of your position if that makes sense. Not saying you shouldn't do it. It's just not my cup of tea.
Well,I saw I could kill them that way.But my shots barely take 1/50 of their life.So I have to pass the chapter without making exp..

SNOW P.I.G.
02.05.2006, 10:21
There are other enemys you easely can kill. Forget the orc for now. You can come back for theyr lifes later.:G :G :G :G :G