PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Story] The Return of the Sleeper

Faby
05.04.2006, 19:59
After the Sleeper was banished,Beliar lost his servant.The artifacts used to banish the Sleeper were lost forever..Or so it would seem.Imediatly after the Sleeper was gone,a massive earthquake started in the Temple.The Hero rushed out,and was nearly killed.While he was knocked out,the Hero had a vision of the Sleeper returning,and all of the creatures he killed were brought back to life..Shortly after the vision,the Hero was teleported to Xardas’ new tower.

Xardas:I’m glad you returned.I have terrible news.Even though the Sleeper was banned,the artifacts used to defeat him are still existing.

Hero: But what’s wrong?Why should they be dangerous now that the Sleeper is defeated?

Xardas:If they fall into wrong hands,they may be used to bring back the Sleeper.

Hero: BRING BACK THE SLEEPER?How can that be?

Xardas:The magic within the ore armor and Uriziel can be used to summon even the most lethal demons.Including the Sleeper…

Hero:What can I do?

Xardas:You must go to Jharkendar,and find the teleporter stone that leads to the Sleeper’s temple.

Hero:The Sleeper’s Temple?Wasn’t it destroyed by the earthquake?

Xardas:Yes,but the Main Chamber is still standing.And the portal where you sent the Sleeper might be opened,and thus the wielder of the armor and Uriziel might bring the Sleeper back.

Hero: But who knows where to find the teleporter stone?

Xardas:It is hidden within a lost temple.But it ain’t so lost any longer.A couple of foolish Pirates went out hunting,and they accidentally found the temple.And they entered it.Now they are possessed,and live only to serve Beliar.But a pirate managed to survive the magic within the temple.And he ran further on in the temple,right in to the teleporter room.In the room where Uriziel and the Ore Armor are…

Hero:This is bad news indeed..Where can I find this “Jharkendar” you are talking about?

Xardas:It is a hidden part of Khorinis.You can only reach it by ship,or through the Ancient Teleporter..

Hero: Ancient Teleporter?

Xardas:Yes,it can be found near the Aztec Piramid.You will have to go underground.A couple of Water Mages went to search there.They are also aware of the threat that lies beyond the Teleporter…But enough.You must go right away.But the way you look,you won’t survive the road to the Piramid.Take this 1000 gold pieces,and get yourself an armor and a sword.And also,I heard a couple of mercenaries set in the town.You should pay one of them to lead you to the Piramid.And now go,and do not loose any time.

End of part 1

Hope ya liked it :D!

Fnoop
05.04.2006, 20:13
Wow, cool story, can't wait for part 2 ;)

SirPaladin
05.04.2006, 20:17
Interesting and captivating, but I might tell you a few tricks of mine ;)
I`m anxious to see what imagination fruits you`ll extract from your brain :D

superninja™
05.04.2006, 20:18
I never supposed that URIZIEL and The Ore armor are so powerful §danke
§danke

Faby
05.04.2006, 20:43
Tnx to ya all :D

The Return of the Sleeper.Part 2

On the way to the town,a massive earthquake started…The farmers were running all along…Loud screams came from nowhere..The sky turned red,and the sign appeared on the sky..The same sign the Hero saw in the Sleepers temple..That weird face,with 6 horns.It was the sign of the Sleeper..Then like out of nowhere,dozens of red dragons swarmed through the city like locusts,and they killed everyone…A dragon even came for him..He ran towards Xardas’ tower,or else he would die..But when he got there,instead of Xardas,he saw an army of fire breathing demons.He quickly ran out of the tower and headed to the forest below.Down there,he found the body of his friend,Lester,who was being eaten by wolves..The only people he knew were either dead,or missing..It was over…

But the Hero found a runestone,a teleport runestone,in his friends pocket.In a strange language,it said “Teleportum Taempel Krushak”.

Hero:Krushak…The Sleeper!!!

The Hero read the runestone,and then he was teleported to Jharkendar.But not to the Sleeper’s temple,but to a deserted camp…It was the former bandit camp,that was now full with rotting corpses.He also saw dozens of Zombies patrolling all over the place.One of them saw the Hero,and went for him..The Hero was running…

End of Part 2

eXecutioner
05.04.2006, 21:06
Great sotory Fabyanutz ( :p ). Keep it up!

WernerTWC
05.04.2006, 22:41
Hey Faby, great work,... a very dark Gothic - World,... maybe the PB's should have asked you before makeing g2 that "bright"! ;)

:A

rockfest
05.04.2006, 23:04
Great work Faby...really good story. To be honest i didn't expected, seems that you have a way with words and with sigs too :D

Anyway, good job and please continue :A

Faby
06.04.2006, 08:13
Ooh..I love it when people enjoy my work :D

The return of the Sleeper.Part 3

The Zombie kept following the Hero..He could hear it’s scream for human flesh..He ran from the Bandit camp directly to the ruins near the portal..only to find more decaying corpses..This time,he found the Water Mages dead.It seemed that the Portal leading to Khorinis was sealed.But how could that be?The Mages didn’t have a ship to travel to Jharkendar…He continued to the huts belonging to the Water Mages.There,he found an armor,looking exactly as the one his friend Lester wore.A Novice’s robe..Since he didn’t have any protection,he put it on and continued his road to the lost temple..In front of him,he saw a dark figure,somekind of Orc,reading from a spell scroll..He approached the orc..It couldn’t be!One of the five orc Shamans who gave their hearts to the Sleeper..But they were all dead!How could someone resurrect them,if the Hero himself tore them apart with Uriziel?Only a very dark magic could summon them back..The magic of the Sleeper..The Hero faced his death..But in the pocket of his robe,he found a “Destroy Undead” spell..He read it,and then the undead orc faced died,once more…Again,those loud screams grew louder as he approached the pirate camp..But he still went on..

While inside the Lost Temple

Pirate:W-What is this place??And why did I survive that demonic scream??These inscriptions on the wall….What language are they in?

A un-human voice spoke in his head…

Voice:Welcome to my temple,Stranger..

Pirate:W-Who’s there?

Voice:My name is Krushak,the destroyer of the Barrier!

Pirate: But I thought a human destroyed the Barrier.

Voice: Nonsense..That man they spoke of is the chosen of Beliar,and he must be destroyed.I am the servant of Innos,but I was exiled from this world by that demonic fiend..The world will meet it’s doom unless you do something!

Pirate: But I’m just an old pirate,what can I do?

Voice: Go through the teleporter stone there..It will teleport you to my old temple..When you’ll get there,take the armor and sword you’ll find,and read this spell in front of the portal..

End of part 3.

silver_reaver
06.04.2006, 12:57
Very nice man, it has the Gothic atmosphere in it. :A

WernerTWC
06.04.2006, 20:05
Very nice man, it has the Gothic atmosphere in it. :A
IMHO it has more Gothic1 feeling than Gothic2 feeling (atmosphere).

Great, Faby, go go go! §klatsch

SirPaladin
06.04.2006, 20:08
IMHO it has more Gothic1 feeling than Gothic2 feeling (atmosphere).

Great, Faby, go go go! §klatsch
Aaawww :( Why didn`t you post such nice comments on my story? §cry (j/k)
Nice :A You`d have to write more details, descriptions etc. but else very interesting. I like how the Sleeper tries to fool that pirate ;)

Faby
06.04.2006, 20:26
Me likes audience :D....

The Return of the Sleeper.Part 4

There it was…That glowing sword..and that shiny armor..The pirate quickly equipped them,and stepped forth within the temple..In front of the portal wich leads to the Other Realms..The scroll that voice gave him was now vibrating..And so did the sword..somekind of magical chain kept the two objects in contact..And within a second,a magic blast overcame the chamber..The scroll was gone..and the bluish sword was now glowing red,and a magical mist was surrounding the sword..The Pirate slowly approached the sword and took it in his grasp..A magic energy was flowing through him…And it seems that it effected the armor too..It now looked dark,and rotten..Like one of the armors the Zombies wore,but this one was more massive,and it still had it’s old mistic glow..The mysterious voice returned,but now it spoke in a different tone…

Voice:Go,and read the words written on the sword…Read them,and the power of the Gods will be at your feet..You will own the world!

The Pirate didn’t resist..He read the words on the sword…A much more loud scream filled the room..Dozens of red spirits flew through the room,whispering: The Sleeper awoke!.And then,a monstruous,spider-like creature appeared on the large platform that stood in front of the Portal…That was it…The Sleeper returned…

End of Part 4

SirPaladin
06.04.2006, 20:38
Nice :A :D
But I still don`t understand why you didn`t comment my story §cry §cry §cry (kiddin)
I really wanna see how the hero defeates the Sleeper. :D

WernerTWC
07.04.2006, 01:05
Faby,... great again! :)

But I still don`t understand why you didn`t comment my story §cry §cry §cry (kiddin)
(Not kiddin ;) ) ... where is your next part? :D

Faby
07.04.2006, 07:33
I really wanna see how the hero defeates the Sleeper. :D
Huh?Who said that the Hero will defeat the Sleeper?? :confused: :confused:

[Spawn]
07.04.2006, 07:58
Very impressive and original. I like it. :) My favorite part is when the Sleepers "logo" appeared in the red cloudy sky. :D If that was a game, then they'd surely show that part in some cutscene. ^^

Faby
07.04.2006, 09:52
The Sleeper had been brought back to the world of humans once more…And soon after the spirits flew through the room,the pirate died…

The Hero kept running toward the pirate’s camp,unaware of the dangers that awaited him on the other side of the palisades..

A bandit ran to the Hero,trying to stop him to enter the camp.The Hero drew his sword and a fight emerged.But the Hero found out that the bandit only tried to save his life…

Bandit: Are you mad???Why did you even THINK of going in the pirate’s camp?

Hero: I want to ask them about the location of the lost temple

Bandit: Boy,are you from this world???The pirates are possessed!They’d kill you as soon as they see you!!!

Hero: How do you know they’re possessed???

Bandit: After they departed with their ship on a nearby island,the sky suddenly turned red,and a weird sign appeared on the sky…

Hero:You saw the sign too?

Bandit: Yes,but don’t itrerupt me.After the sky turned blue again,I heard a loud scream…A demonic scream…And after two days,the pirates returned..I was supposed to bring them supplies from the Bandit Camp,but when they saw me,they attacked me!And that red glow in their eyes…it wasn’t human!

Hero: It seems that I’ll have to kill them in order to reach the island….

Bandit: REACH THE ISLAND????ARE YOU MAD?????Didn’t you pay attention to what I said the past minutes???

Hero:I did,but I have to reach the island,or the world will be destroyed!

Bandit: Why should I believe you??

Hero:I don’t care if you believe me,I must get on the island,NOW!!!

Bandit:OK..I see you really want to die…I won’t stop you….

And then the Hero entered the pirates camp..

End of part 5

SirPaladin
07.04.2006, 10:21
Nice...and a good way to increase your post count by posting such short parts (kiddin`)
I suggest you make the final battle in a previously secure area, just like in my story. But it`s your choice, the story is good anyway.

[Spawn]
07.04.2006, 10:42
Nice...and a good way to increase your post count by posting such short parts (kiddin`)
I suggest you make the final battle in a previously secure area, just like in my story. But it`s your choice, the story is good anyway.
Actually I'm used to http://forum.worldofplayers.de/layouts/wog-en/lastpost.gif-button. And it's quite annoying to start scrolling back to see the story. But, I guess everyone reads the thread like he/she likes.

Hero: How do you know they’re possessed???
Is it really so surprising, after seeing red skies, swarms of dragons etc. ? :D

Faby
07.04.2006, 17:00
The Hero sneaked inside the pirates camp,trying to avoid a battle..But that was impossible..The possessed pirates started to attack the Hero…The Hero found a few more “Death to Undead” scrolls in his pocket..only 3..But the pirates were a lot more than 3..The Hero would die..But at the last moments,dozens of bandits came and helped the Hero to kill the pirates…They were successful…

Hero: Thanks..I really needed help…

Bandit: *grining * No problem kid!But I do need something in return…

Hero: Gold,maybe?

Bandit: No,I need something from that island..The pirates stole an amulet from me..I need to get it back…

Hero: OK,where exactly can I find that amulet?

Bandit: I told you,a pirate took it.I think his name was…

Another massive earthquake,and the sky turned red again…A part of the palisade fell on the bandits..They all died…

Hero: Everyone who tries to help me dies..This is the hand of the Sleeper,I’m sure!!!

And the Hero departed to the lost temple on the island..

Yea,it's kinda short,I know..

Fnoop
07.04.2006, 17:03
Great :D I love the part when the palisade falls on the bandit's heads :D

SirPaladin
07.04.2006, 17:50
Indeed, it`s short, and the story is too good to be so short (sorry, I couldn`t stop myself :p) You can write more details in later parts. :A
Continue, I`m curious what`ll happen. It`s got a dramatic touch, just how I like it :)

Fnoop
07.04.2006, 18:01
I agree, you could write the parts like the bandit vs pirate fight more detailing. It's a great story anyway, I am curious how it will end ;) just don't end it too fast! Btw, I love the idea of a story forum

Faby
08.04.2006, 07:00
The Hero went on to the island,alone…The only persons that could help him were the bandits,but they were dead.When he reached the island,he saw something terrible…A whole army of orcs was settled there..Including the other shamans…The Hero also didn’t have any good weapon on him..This was hard for the Hero..He ran from all the orcs and managed to hide in a cave..A cave that contained some strange inscriptions on the wall..The Hero managed to read some of them.

Hero: *to himself* “Seach and you won’t find…The Sword will guide you…” what Sword??

And in a second,a magic blast made the whole island tremble…And then a Sword,glowing even more powerful than Uriziel,appeared in the middle of the room…Some similar inscriptions were on it as well…Then a terrible,un human voice spoke:

Voice: No,how did you pass my orcs???Come,my creatures,and destroy this human!!!

And then the whole army of orcs came in the cave..All seemed lost..But then,the sword vibrated…A blinding light came from it…All the orcs ran away…

And so the Hero continued his search for the Sleeper

End of Part 6

Shadow Lord
08.04.2006, 09:07
But the hero didn't took the Sword :confused:

Faby
08.04.2006, 09:09
But the hero didn't took the Sword :confused:
Well,he didn't.You'll find out why later in the story ;)

adrian93
08.04.2006, 10:42
I have to say two things about your strory:cool&cool

WernerTWC
08.04.2006, 19:37
I have to say two things about your strory:cool&cool
Me too: Dito & Dito! :D :A

Faby
14.04.2006, 08:06
Sorry for keepin ya guys waitin'.This part is the best of all,I can assure ya'!

As the Hero left the cave,he thought about the Sword..He tried to go back to get it,but it was gone..He will go armed in the temple with a rusty sword and a novice armor…Nevertheless,he had no fear..He had to destroy the Sleeper!

He entered the temple…It was dark and sinister..He found a small torch on the ground and he lit it.The screams grew more intense as the Hero approached the chamber of the portal..He could understand what the screams said…

Screams:”Deaaath…deaaath…death to all the unbelievers…Our master has returned….Deeeeath!!!!

And in a second,dozens of orcs came in the room..The sword that once saved his life was not here…But suddenly,a strange image appeared in the center of the room…Something,resembling to a sword ,spreaded light through the darkened room…The orcs died in a flash,their furious screams could be heard in every corner in the temple..Finally,the Hero reached the room of the Portal…But the portal was sealed,and behind it,was a gigantic monster,a dragon of sort..The Hero would die…

As the dragon burnt the Hero,a mage appeared in the room..Afterwards,other mages came in the room..They all weared blue robes.They all casted together waves of magical ice,that froze the dragon..and then,they summoned another dragon,that killed the other dragon..But there was no hope for the Hero…He died…

End of the 7th part…

But not all is as it seems..;)

Dragon Slayer
14.04.2006, 08:34
Story is so cool .;) I suppose the sleeper is gonna ressurect hero :D lol...
But nvm Just go on Faby great story!!!!:A

Shadow Lord
14.04.2006, 10:03
Great!!!!!!§danke , I think the hero will be brought back to life by the mages ;)

Fnoop
14.04.2006, 13:25
I don't think the hero will be brought back to life at all. It would make a splendid finish of the story with the hero dying. Maybe his nameless son could then avenge his fathers honor! :p

adrian93
14.04.2006, 15:30
Great story

snakefaster
14.04.2006, 16:49
I don't think the hero will be brought back to life at all. It would make a splendid finish of the story with the hero dying. Maybe his nameless son could then avenge his fathers honor! :p
Hero dosent have a son or is it:confused: :confused:

Fnoop
14.04.2006, 16:53
Nah, not officially...but everything can be done in stories ;) you have to remember when you're reading a fan story that you aren't reading Gothic summary. You are merely browsing through the writters imagination, he can create anything, even if it was never mentioned in Gothic ;) that makes fan stories unique!

snakefaster
23.04.2006, 12:59
i know maybe hero saw it in hes dreams

Faby
23.04.2006, 15:57
I'm glad that people still like my story :D.I could've made the last part earlier,but recently my computer went crazy..that's why I haven't visited the forum since a few days..:(

Fnoop
23.04.2006, 16:28
Welcome back Faby, I hope you will now post new story parts more often if your computer is okay :)

GothicFighter
02.08.2007, 13:05
I was looking through the archive and founded this great thread. Well, Faby, can you continue the story?It's so awesome! I can't wait to see what happens with the hero...Please continue!!