PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : I need MDK for G2:NotR 2.6a

superninja™
31.03.2006, 19:24
Hi folks §danke
I need full gothic modification kit for "Gothic 2:Night of the Raven"(the english one :)).My version is 2.6a
If someone have it please share with me,

Thanks WoG§danke

rockfest
31.03.2006, 19:32
Hi folks §danke
I need full gothic modification kit for "Gothic 2:Night of the Raven"(the english one :)).My version is 2.6a
If someone have it please share with me,

Thanks WoG§danke
Go and take a look at my posts from Jowood forums or even go and ask Jowood for my unanswered mail about it.
There is no english MDK. :(

superninja™
31.03.2006, 19:47
That means i must unarchive all .vdf myself?
§danke

rockfest
31.03.2006, 22:56
That means i must unarchive all .vdf myself?
§danke
For that you only need GothicVDFS.
But you can use the german pack as well. Can't you install the german mdk over the english gothic?

superninja™
01.04.2006, 09:38
For that you only need GothicVDFS.
But you can use the german pack as well. Can't you install the german mdk over the english gothic?
No,when i browse gothic dir. it say this is not the necessary version§danke

rockfest
01.04.2006, 09:52
No,when i browse gothic dir. it say this is not the necessary version§danke
Ok...Here what you have to do ---> click (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=1729491&#post1729491)

But i do not suggest modding with that version of the game.

superninja™
01.04.2006, 10:05
Hey thanks for the link but the .exe file was deleted§cry from rapid share

§danke

rockfest
01.04.2006, 10:13
Hey thanks for the link but the .exe file was deleted§cry from rapid share

§danke
*g* that's not good. We'll have to wait for Werner to return and resend the exe(of course if there's someone else who has german gothic 2 + addon original installed please send the .exe at bunducremus@yahoo.com). I will attach it to the post this time.
I would help but i don't have Gothic installed at the moment.

superninja™
01.04.2006, 10:21
I can find German addon for gothic 2(it was "die natcht des raben" right)?You see if i have Gothic 2(english) and when i install DndR become German.
Is this that you seek?§danke

OPSS Sorry for my bad English§danke

Fnoop
01.04.2006, 14:37
I can find German addon for gothic 2(it was "die natcht des raben" right)?You see if i have Gothic 2(english) and when i install DndR become German.
Is this that you seek?§danke

OPSS Sorry for my bad English§danke
Yes, its called Die Nacht das Raben. I have english gothic 2 and german add-on and it works fine. I have english subtitles and they only speak german in the add-on. But you have to download a few things for the german add-on to work on the english game. You can get it all on WoG and the instructions as well.

superninja™
01.04.2006, 14:50
Yes, its called Die Nacht das Raben. I have english gothic 2 and german add-on and it works fine. I have english subtitles and they only speak german in the add-on. But you have to download a few things for the german add-on to work on the english game. You can get it all on WoG and the instructions as well.
Yeah man :) i'm not from planet Mars,i know the Night Of The Raven translation mod §danke

rockfest
01.04.2006, 19:58
Werner just uploaded his exe again ;)
Click (http://rapidshare.de/files/16960803/Gothic2.rar.html) here to get it and follow the instructions from here (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=1729491&#post1729491) ;)