PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : master of the dragons quest (chapter 5)

johnnybravo1
31.03.2006, 15:36
i have found xardas book, openned it, went to the monasterys cellar, collectet the things there, collected dragons blood, made the heavy dragon hunter armor, but now dont know what to do next. vatras is supposed to give me something before i meeet the master of dragons?

DeadlyArrow
31.03.2006, 15:42
i have found xardas book, openned it, went to the monasterys cellar, collectet the things there, collected dragons blood, made the heavy dragon hunter armor, but now dont know what to do next. vatras is supposed to give me something before i meeet the master of dragons?
do you have captain, crew and the ship?

johnnybravo1
31.03.2006, 15:45
do you have captain, crew and the ship?

no.
how can i obtain this?

DeadlyArrow
31.03.2006, 15:51
no.
how can i obtain this?
for captain and crew - just talk with the ppl, as for ship - it depends which guild you belong to. you can take vatras as your crew member, and many other your friends.

Fnoop
31.03.2006, 15:58
The easiest way to get a captain is to go into the monastery and talk first to Jorgen and then to Pyrokar. After killing a few demons, Jorgen will be your captain. As for crew, Vatras, Milten, Diego, Gorn, Lester, Lares, Angar, Wolf, Bennet and Biff are recruitable (I hope I didn't forget anyone)

johnnybravo1
31.03.2006, 16:43
The easiest way to get a captain is to go into the monastery and talk first to Jorgen and then to Pyrokar. After killing a few demons, Jorgen will be your captain. As for crew, Vatras, Milten, Diego, Gorn, Lester, Lares, Angar, Wolf, Bennet and Biff are recruitable (I hope I didn't forget anyone)

Thanks!
What about the ship? Will i borrow the paladins´s ship?

Fnoop
31.03.2006, 17:06
Yes, borrow without permission for undeclared time. In other words, you will steal the ship. If you are a Paladin, you will put your Paladin's armor on and command the Ship guards to let you pass. Then, once you are on the ship, you will go back and tell your captain that it's time to go. The ship guards won't stop him.
If you're a mage than the ship guards will also let you pass and you will repeat the process.
If you're a dragon hunter, have a little chat with Girion. You'll know what to do ;)

johnnybravo1
31.03.2006, 17:23
Yes, borrow without permission for undeclared time. In other words, you will steal the ship. If you are a Paladin, you will put your Paladin's armor on and command the Ship guards to let you pass. Then, once you are on the ship, you will go back and tell your captain that it's time to go. The ship guards won't stop him.
If you're a mage than the ship guards will also let you pass and you will repeat the process.
If you're a dragon hunter, have a little chat with Girion. You'll know what to do ;)

This name (Girion) sounds pretty familiar to me. But I cant find the guy. Is he at the brothel having a good time with Ms Nadja?

Sword guy
31.03.2006, 17:30
This name (Girion) sounds pretty familiar to me. But I cant find the guy. Is he at the brothel having a good time with Ms Nadja?

Girion was the legendary hero who founded the city of Esgaroth in "A Hobbit's tale" by J.R.R. Tolkien.§lehrer

In G2,Girion is a Paladin who trains in two-handed sword fighting.You'll find him in the upper quarter,near the Town Hall.:D

cipris
31.03.2006, 17:39
In G2,Girion is a Paladin who trains in two-handed sword fighting.You'll find him in the upper quarter,near the Town Hall.:D
Or near the paladin ship if you tried to get aboard earlier.

johnnybravo1
31.03.2006, 17:50
Girion was the legendary hero who founded the city of Esgaroth in "A Hobbit's tale" by J.R.R. Tolkien.§lehrer

Thank you, Mr Sword Guy. I will have a talk with the gentleman and the other guys so we hunt the beast at once and rid Khorinis of this terrible menace.

cipris
31.03.2006, 18:50
Thank you, Mr Sword Guy. I will have a talk with the gentleman and the other guys so we hunt the beast at once and rid Khorinis of this terrible menace.
Man, you are great, you are talking like Don Quixote §xlol
Sorry for offtopic, but I could't stop myself....