PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Favourite G.W.Bush quote

Kpau
28.03.2006, 18:38
I understand if this will be deleted and i am not trying to offend any Bush fans.However i cannot stop myself from starting this thread about the unparalleled skills of mr Bush's linquistics.So feel free to post your favourite Bush quotes here.
-one of my favourites : "I know that human beings and fish can coexists peacefully"
:) :) :) - i just cant stop laughing when i hear that guy speak.

_Wandere_
31.03.2006, 00:29
Bush has fans?:C: Oh no! The end is near!:rolleyes:

Rashnu
31.03.2006, 10:05
See, free nations do not develop weapons of mass destruction.
-- I wonder if Dubya is going to try and rewrite the history of the 20th century to agree with this statement, Washington, D.C., Oct. 8, 2003

But it used to be that oceans -- we thought oceans could protect us, that we were guarded by the oceans. And that if there was a threat overseas, as a result of the protection from the oceans, we could decide whether to be involved or not. It might affect us overseas, but it couldn't affect us at home. And therefore, we have the luxury of kind of picking and choosing gathering threats.
-- I guess the oceans protected us from the British in the War of 1812, and World War II was a "luxury choice", Kennesaw, Georgia, Feb. 20, 2003

Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
-- In press conference with Canadian PM, and apparently forgetting about the country wedged between Canada and Mexico, Washington, D.C., Sep. 24, 2001

Dubya has more for us in store, I'm sure.

Kpau
01.04.2006, 21:13
Nice ones Rashnu i didn't know those.Here is another
"Familys is where wings take dream" or
"Most of our imports come from foreign countries"

Rashnu
02.04.2006, 03:47
"The United States is committed to the worldwide elimination of torture and we are leading this fight by example."
June 2003 26 (http://www.politicalposts.com/news/index.asp?id=180606)

"I love freedom of speech."
Said in reference to a protest by Greens member Bob Brown during his address to the Australian Parliament as Brown was ordered to leave the parliament. October 23, 2003

"I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind."
On NBC's "Meet the Press", Feb. 8, 2004

"...right here in the Oval Office I sat down with Mr. Pachachi and Chalabi and al-Hakim, people from different parts of the country that have made the firm commitment, that they want a constitution eventually written that recognizes minority rights and freedom of religion."
2004 Feb 7, interview with Tim Russert (broadcast next day)

"My meetings with [Ahmed Chalabi] were very brief. I mean, I think I met with him at the State of the Union and just kind of working through the rope line, and he might have come with a group of leaders. But I haven't had any extensive conversations with him."
2004 June 1, remarks on Iraqi Interim Government

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
5 August 2004