PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic2: oldworld question

noo_mercy
03.03.2006, 20:22
hi guys i was wondering in the oldworld there is a wooden wall but there is no way in.Is there any possible way to enter and is there anyhing interesting in???:cool:

rockfest
03.03.2006, 20:32
hi guys i was wondering in the oldworld there is a wooden wall but there is no way in.Is there any possible way to enter and is there anyhing interesting in???:cool:
Hy :) Welcome to WoG ;)
Well first please tell me what version of the game do you have(Gothic2 or the addon). I will edit the name of the thread because of this : READ (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=100652)
Refresh my memory or better yet can you make a screenshot of where this wall might be? I remember that Old Camp had many walls of wood :p

WernerTWC
03.03.2006, 20:49
@ rockfest: I think itīs the orc-wall :D :D :D !

You can get over it, here is a comic (german, but the screens should help enough):

http://mondgesaenge.de/ART/comics/Megagoth/Der_Weg_hinter_den_Orkwall.jpg

I myself once get over it on another place, somewhere is a stone near the wall, from that on you can get over it also!

But anyway, "normaly" the game is not meant to that you get behind this wall, and all you can find there is an "easteregg" (a little joke from the developers as you can see on that comic).

Colonelu
03.03.2006, 21:04
I also discovered a way over the wall :D
You go where the orcs keep the Brutal Sword (a good orc sword :D ) and there you must jump and the hero climbs something and then you can jump over the wall :D

WernerTWC
03.03.2006, 21:28
I also discovered a way over the wall :D
You go where the orcs keep the Brutal Sword (a good orc sword :D ) and there you must jump and the hero climbs something and then you can jump over the wall :D
A bit left from this little wooden bridge (or was it a little bit right, mmhh,... anyway NEAR that little bridge)? I think we mean the same.

DeadlyArrow
03.03.2006, 21:43
if you transform into snapper, you can climb the rock near the wall, where river ends.

Colonelu
04.03.2006, 08:53
A bit left from this little wooden bridge (or was it a little bit right, mmhh,... anyway NEAR that little bridge)? I think we mean the same.
Maybe :D
Yep its near the wooden bridge

noo_mercy
08.03.2006, 19:19
thanks guys .i have finished gothic 1 once gothic 2 3 times and the addon once.so i want to know every piece of the game you know what i mean lol:D