PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic2: help. killed bennet in ch 1, how can i bring him back?

toners02
02.03.2006, 17:12
im playing the game with the cheats...i enjoy it more that way. earlier on in the game i accidentally used the kill command on bennet, but i though he would just respawn later on in the game again so i kept playing. well, he didnt. is there a command to bring him back? or re-spawn him? anything?

thanks,

tony.

SirPaladin
02.03.2006, 17:18
Hi and §welcome to the forum.
Click this (http://gothiczone.uv.ro/cheats2eg.html) and it may help.
Browse that section a bit and I`m sure you`ll be satisfied. ;)

Edit: I looked more carefuly: I didn`t see any 'insert NPC' cheat, I`ll keep searching.

adrian93
02.03.2006, 17:24
im playing the game with the cheats...i enjoy it more that way. earlier on in the game i accidentally used the kill command on bennet, but i though he would just respawn later on in the game again so i kept playing. well, he didnt. is there a command to bring him back? or re-spawn him? anything?

thanks,

tony.
Well use the hotkey "o" and enter bennet's body and tip in cheat full and then move around using the keys a and d , and he will come back to life and after that enter back your body using the hotkey"o" again hope this helped,am i spaming?

toners02
02.03.2006, 17:49
yeah, that sorted it out! thanks!