PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic2: the chromanian

Gurak
01.03.2006, 19:37
ehmmm well i always had a doubt about this quest, did anyone finish it?? where u find the books and everything?? thx :P

rockfest
01.03.2006, 19:49
ehmmm well i always had a doubt about this quest, did anyone finish it?? where u find the books and everything?? thx :P
Hy :)
I don't know at wich book you reached, i don't know if you even started the quest so i will post this link ---> click (http://people.freenet.de/mendelpage/engkarten/html/Gothic1/the_stranger.html)

If you want to finish it on your own but you're stuck in some place then post wich is the last book you found and stuff like that ;) In the link you will find the solutions to all the quest :)

Gurak
01.03.2006, 19:56
ehmmm well i got all the books of G1 i think but i didnt find any books in G2 and i just read that it was a quest from g1 and 2 hehe

rockfest
01.03.2006, 20:02
ehmmm well i got all the books of G1 i think but i didnt find any books in G2 and i just read that it was a quest from g1 and 2 hehe
There's no quest like that in G2 so you're out of luck... :D

SirPaladin
01.03.2006, 20:09
I believe there is another thread about this. You can probably find some necessary information there.
Just search for it in the Help forum.