PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Dreams

Nikolaa
01.03.2006, 17:01
post here some of ur interesting(or not)dreams

SirPaladin
01.03.2006, 17:30
Well, I dreamt at least 5 times a row that I was kissing a girl from school. And when I woke up, §gnah :D. What a loser I am! §cry

I dreamt once that I was a great Imperialist consul and I spoke of Nazi supremacy. And everyone applauded me! When I woke up, *LOL*

I had many crazy dreams. One of them is the one above, and the one in my *G1 psychical effect*.

silver_reaver
01.03.2006, 19:42
Man, how this forum transforms in the absence of a person. Dreams ? I had dreams that I was Spider-man or I was going to school just in my underwear. Anyway I don't have many dreams in the last period of time. I think that is because I'm busy with my new project... and I don't have time to dream very deep.

Nikolaa
01.03.2006, 21:08
i had a dream when i was 2-3 years old that i will never forget, sudenly i'm in a metro station and there is a man in a pool of blood(brobolye he's)whit he's face faceing the other sid way,and i walk over to him and grabe he's hand and push it against my face(cheeks,don't know how to spell it right)
and i cold feal that he's hand was cold(u know whan u sit on ur hand or do somethin else for a hour u lose controle,and ur blood stopes going thro ur vains)i could fell someone elses hand!

i never forgot that dream

DeadlyArrow
01.03.2006, 22:23
Well, I don't really remember my dreams very good, but it's fine, they often are very colorful and real. Also, I had nightmare "inspired" Slayer's song "Seven faces", but now I don't remember what was it about:D:D But "gothic" nightmare was more spooky:D

Yavanna
02.03.2006, 07:43
I had some weird, and scary dreams...

One of them... I dream that The Terminator was after me... and I was running and running, and he would always find me... I even had to jump from a balcony to get away, but he kept on following me... that was a scary dream... :scared:

Another dream... after I finished Prince of Persia The Two Thrones... I dream that I was controling the game with my gamepad, but at the same time, I was the character... that was weird... and I had to do a speed-kill to kill the main enemy... freakin' weird... or... I dream that The Dahaka was after me... :scared:... *dies*...

Or that I was fighting the orcs, and that Sauron was after me and my friends...

O.o

A lot of chases, don't you think? http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/yavanna_1986/icon_razz.gif

Onisuzume
02.03.2006, 08:29
Well, there's one dream that I remember... Note that it might be a bit rough on the younger readers.
I was dreaming once that I was cutting my rabbit open with a bench saw.
And thank god I woke up soon after...
That dream was over half a year ago..

And I rarely dream. :(

geisterfisch
02.03.2006, 14:20
I dream quite often, but have rarely nightmares.

But last week, I had just seen Hitchcock's "Birds", I dreamed that I was in the forest with a couple of friends, when thousands of birds came down and tried to kill us. The greatest problem was, that all this birds had the bird flu. I run as fast as I could and I was very afraid of them. Fortunately I woke up before I died.

Nikolaa
02.03.2006, 18:04
was dreaming once that I was cutting my rabbit open with a bench saw.

§xlol §xlol §xlol

oh and i like haveing nightmears unles it's about my math teacher:p :p

fatfish
04.03.2006, 12:25
wow nicolaa... when u were 2-3 years old u were a bulk of imagination...
i had a dream too when i was 3 but it wasn't cold and bloody :) i dreamed thet i woked up ( :D ) beside my parents and i needed to go to the bathroom... i loked in the other side of the hallwayand i saw (what i now named) a goblin santaclaus §xmas... i calmly losed my bedroom door and i went o bed beside my parents, looked at the door and thet thing started to scratch the glass of the door... i woke up for real and it was the same imaga from the dream so i woke up my parents to go to the bathroom...

Faby
04.03.2006, 12:39
I haven't dreamed in a very long while..but I remember I last dreamed that I was running from a spider that wanted to eat me :eek:

Nikolaa
04.03.2006, 13:37
wow nicolaa... when u were 2-3 years old u were a bulk of imagination...

No,i never saw a metro station that,a dead guy,and i didn't do it of my will

I last dreamed that I was running from a spider that wanted to eat me

hehe

Colonelu
04.03.2006, 21:40
I dream that i was falling from a high altitude and i fell down ice and didnt die.
I have frequently these dreams like fighting with evil or shit like that and i never die (I dunno why) :D

Nikolaa
04.03.2006, 21:43
when i was much yunger i always dreamd that i was falling out of my bed
10m down

Godcrusher
04.03.2006, 21:55
i often dream that i carry a torch and that im walking on a long hallway and i never reach the other end. Sometimes the torch runes out or sometimes i wake up before i can get to the other side. I cannot recall any other dreams.

rekinu
05.03.2006, 00:52
last night, another weird dream...I was into a swamp running from sth...I think it wore some soldiers, and I entered in an underground cave. I had a gun, I shot a soldier that found the cave, and interesting the cave was a gothic cave... on the floor there wore skeletons and mushrooms and things like that... I woke up, and taught: wow, gothic with guns :p :rolleyes:

SirPaladin
05.03.2006, 08:01
Once, I dreamt that I was inside my block of flats, on the top floor, and I was very scared. Afterwards I fell continuously until I woke up. Must have had something to do woth my Gypsy neighbor on the top floor. Scary guy.

Nikolaa
10.03.2006, 19:37
what couses a dream?a strong impresion of something?

geisterfisch
11.03.2006, 10:20
I think you dream when something occupies you in the positive or in the negative sense. Dreams probabely help to digest problems. And mostly you dream just before you wake up.

Mihnea-Dimitrie
24.03.2006, 18:26
My dreams are usually really pathological, really surrealistical, sometimes I believe they are a proof of passive schizofrenia. I once dreamt that I was watching the shape of the sun and somewhere, I don't know how, I met a shepherd on a field and we talked and talked about the purpose of the world and so on, and then I don't know how but I felt asleep next to him under a big tree. And when I woke up I realised it was gone, the shepherd, the sheeps, everything, there were no sheep excrements on the ground. somehow I managed to meet a group of tourists that passed through the area and I asked them about the shepherd. And I still remember their words: :"What shepherd? Go back to sleep. I think it's because of the sun".

By the way, let me ask you if you dream in colours or in black and white. the ones who studied psychology already know that nobody dreams in both ways, so if you remember only one dream, and it is full of colours, than it is clear than you never dreamt in black and white. I'll tell you later the reason of this exercise, it is rather important.

SirPaladin
24.03.2006, 18:37
LOL
I forgot to tell you that recently I`ve dreamt that I was battling (G1) watermages in Fable TLC :D
Or, when I started being anxious to playing NotR, I dreamt that I had to talk to Cassia to start the NotR plot (to change G2 Classic in NotR).

Indeed, I`m crazy, if that`s what you were about to ask :cool:

Nikolaa
24.03.2006, 19:11
yes...if i remeber right i once dreamd in blac and white,but i'm not shure that it was in b and w the intair dream,mabey the begining was but all else it was in b and w 60%-70%

The Blue Dragon
26.03.2006, 11:32
i had a dream i was on mars and i was a marine, me and these other marines were walking around and thousands of raptors come out of these holes, so we had to shoot em and i almost died, it was like storm ship troopers

Fnoop
29.03.2006, 09:18
I had a dream once that I was a refugee (lol) and I came to a strange town. When I went to sleep in a house, five Giant Rats came (identical as those in gothic) and attacked me. But I pulled a sword out of nowhere and started beating them up. I don't remember anything else, I woke up shortly after so I don't even know how much experience I gained :p

[Spawn]
29.03.2006, 10:09
I had a dream once that I was a refugee (lol) and I came to a strange town. When I went to sleep in a house, five Giant Rats came (identical as those in gothic) and attacked me. But I pulled a sword out of nowhere and started beating them up. I don't remember anything else, I woke up shortly after so I don't even know how much experience I gained :p
hahaha.. gee..

Sometimes when I play Age of Empires2 for too long, and when I try to sleep and close my eyes, I see villagers running around and working for me. :D

Same thihg with GTA: San Andreas - I see Balla's in the street and I always get a thought to shoot them. :D

Fnoop
29.03.2006, 11:37
When I played GTA San Andreas I had a dream about it too, I was a bus driver and then some gangsters came and forced me to drive to their hideout, but on the way, I turned towards a cliff and jumped through the window :D evil me :rolleyes:

SirPaladin
30.03.2006, 18:23
Too bad I can`t remember anything about GTA:SA :(
But I once dreamt, again, that I was a child from Fable:TLC and I had a girlfriend :) Childhood is so nice!$tanz §knutsch
Crazy am I? :D

Fnoop
30.03.2006, 19:58
I like dreams, too bad I don't remember them mostly. I would like to remember every dream I ever had :D

EndOfAllHopes
31.03.2006, 02:15
Just wanted to point out you all do dream every night, every 1.5 hours of sleep there is period called REM (rapid eye movement) in it everyone dream- If you would set your alarms to 4.5, 6,7.5 hours you would probably remember better your dreams - note that every additional REM period last longer.
And btw you can also control your dreams, and do anything you want in it i.e. fly, play gothic in real, talking to your subconsciousness etc (that's called a lucid dream).
more info:

http://www.ld4all.com/

http://www.dreamviews.com/

Enjoy ^^

I had a gothic 3 dream long ago (when it was announced) I was astonished by the graphics and the gameplay - I was a char in it. :p

Excuse my Englsih :rolleyes:

rekinu
31.03.2006, 07:47
§welcome EndOfAllHopes to World Of Gothic ! You can write sth about yourself in Welcome thread :)

About doing what you want in dreams it's hard. I know a method...you have to be so relaxed that when you fall asleep you remain conscious so you are half awake and half asleep. When you are in this state, the dream is so real, that you are scared and you wake up...I experienced this once and it was great feeling for half a minute coz I snapped out of it :|

EDIT: those links are cool ! tnx :)

Nikolaa
01.04.2006, 11:50
can u guys give me more imfo about this,once almost did this,i was in my body but i cloud not move it,like it was made of stone,and i had a dream 3 times that i had telekinisis

oh and BTW welcome to the forum,read the nettquite (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/announcement.php?f=208&a=55)

rekinu
01.04.2006, 13:03
can u guys give me more imfo about this [..]
Try the two sites EndOfAllHopes gave, they have interesting infos. Better try the first one, it's more understandable.

Nikolaa
01.04.2006, 13:19
i just did it's amaizing,if i have the Lucius dream i'll writte it here

adrian93
03.04.2006, 15:29
After i finished Prince of Persia:The two thrones i dreamed i was the dark prince and i was killing my enemies with the daggertail and i was the king of Babylon:G

Ork_Hunter
08.04.2006, 13:45
i never remember my dreams, but the other day i remember dreaming about my brother getting busted by the cop for drinking in public and now he thinks that he's jinxed and will get arrested for something. good thing he stoped drinking a year ago. most of me dreams make know sense.:confused:

Makendo
08.04.2006, 14:44
hmmm dreams...well i remember a dream when i was at the entrance of my school and a guy stole my hat and i jumped really high and i was like a ball dodging the earth...i mean up..down...up...down....
And i had a dream in which it was a ghost in my bedroom(i didn't sleep 3 days in my bedroom after this dream...)
And i had some dreams from wich i didn't wanted to wake up....when i woked up i said:"NOOOOO Why GOD???WHY???."A dream like this one was about me in my room playing G3

adrian93
08.04.2006, 14:52
I also had a dream where i was playng gothic 3 and i saw the face of the hero....i think i know how the hero's face will look in Gothic 3.

Faby
09.04.2006, 07:16
I also had a dream about Gothic..When you have to pass the bridge to meet the final undead orc shaman..I dreamed what will happen after that,cause I never managed to pass the bridge because of an error,but I passed it somehow :D

ominus
14.04.2006, 16:14
i had a lucid dream once, well not from the beginning.
it was strange, i somehow got the understanding that i am dreaming, after that i was able to make anything appear by only thinking it or thats what i think i was doing :)
i know the first thing i made appear was an army hummer :D after that i made a motor bike appear the offroad one and went for a ride, felt so realistic and clear although i have never driven such a motorbike.
i had many dreams that i could always remember but at the end of the day they just faded out of my memory. to be honest, i love dreaming and rarely have nightmares now but the last one i had was 2 or 3 days ago, this is what was happening:

was pretty scarry, we were at my neighbours house, a lot of people were and it was night. There was a really big dinosaur outside i think it was an allosaurus (not sure if that's his name) a meat eater ofcourse. i remember it was roaming outside but never attacked the house, i had a feeling that i could die any moment, and the feeling was so real. well it was morning a bit after that, felt like we just woke up, when someone sayd the dinosaur is gone and all the people ran out an scatered around, i ran out and imediatly started looking for a shelter, so i headed for the neighbours wine cellar wich was actually on top but there was a cellar door right next to it (doesn't exist in reality) (an underground one) and i saw it was already occupied. so i just headed for the wine cellar when someone screamed!! i didn't even look around i just ran inside and closed the door when suddenly the huge dino came from my left outside the cellar, grabbed a person runing away from him and headed right of me and the cellar. ok now there were people screaming outside and so on. and then something odd happened (no suprise for a dream) some guy from the underground cellar next to mine fired a laser gun at the dino :s and hid back, then the last thing i saw was the dino heading straight for the wine cellar with his mouth open. I woke up right before the dinos mouth covered the window i was looking out of (i closed my eyes from fear). when i woke up i had that andrenaline and fear rush thinking the dino is outside at that werry moment ( it was about 3 am). i couldn't go back to sleep so i went to listen to some music on my comp with headphones.

I have never been so scared of a dream before, i felt so helpless in it , there was nothing i could do against him :scared: §ice

Nikolaa
15.04.2006, 12:10
i never had a nightmere(well i had,but i don't consider it a nightmere becous i wasen't really scared,i was but u know...)i was on a mounten whit my parents(zlatibor,in my country)and some other ppl,we found some nice houses,i fell asleep,then i heard a loud scream,it was night,everyone was panicing,there were some black wolfs attacking us,me my family and all other ppl tryed to get to a vilage on the other side,some ppl got killed by the wolfs,i cloud hear them scream,see there fleshe and blood,we got on the other side,and for a few hours it was peceful,my family was sent to find the ppl lost in the woods,later only my sister and mother returned,my father and brother where killed by the wolfs,and they attacked again,everybody scaterd,i was runing in the woods chased by the wolfs,i yust ran and ran until i wake up