PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : tNotR: Weed Deal problem

Cypher
28.02.2006, 21:25
Hi!
I got a quest to sort out the weed dealer. I know It's the owner of the Red Lantern and I know how to bust him, but the problem is I can't have the dialoque. It just doesn't show up.
Im supposed to talk to the guy and pay 50 gold to "have some fun" with Nadja, but that dialoque just doesn't come up.
All I can do is choose : END

Is it somekind of a bug?
I have tried all possible ways, even looked through some walkthroughs.

I know It's is not important to solve this quest, cause Im already at level 29 and playing in Adanos world, but It bugs me. I want to complete that quest, but I just frikking can't §burn

rockfest
28.02.2006, 21:32
Is it somekind of a bug?

Probably not. You are not supposed to wear any militia armor while you talk with them because they won't say anything about the quest. This is probably your problem. Try to unequip any militia armor and post back if it worked :)

Cypher
28.02.2006, 22:28
Don't you think I havent done this already?
I have tried it all - armor, armorless, different kind of armors.
Nothing.

WernerTWC
28.02.2006, 22:43
I have tried it all - armor, armorless, different kind of armors.
Nothing.
How is the quest called in the questlog?
Have you patch/version 2.6?

DeadlyArrow
28.02.2006, 22:43
Did you tried to speak with Nadja first? She sais, that you must talk to Bromor and maybe then you will have that dialoge. Also, did you tried to speak with him when he never saw you with militia armor (coz if Nagur seen you with that armor he will not want to have a deal with you, even if you change clothes)?

But I think, I had that dialoge in every case, so it really could be some kind of bug.

rockfest
28.02.2006, 22:45
Yeah...well how should i know that? I didn't played the game beside you. You should have said that it is not because of the armor.
Anyway...i checked the scripts. Here's the possible scenario :
-You bringed back Bromor's bowl from Lucia(you said that you were in Jharkendar) and you chosed to not accept his payment(sleep with Nadja) so he told you something like : "Get out of here you thug"

Is that what you did?

Cypher
01.03.2006, 06:51
I have a Gold Edition (v 2.7)
Nope, I didn't do that.
All I did was - i Got the guest, then i looked around in the harbor ( no armor whatsoever). Then I stumbled into Red Lantern, saw Nadja smoking some weed, talked to her and asked about the weed - she said "Leave me alone".
Then i talked to Bromor. I asked about the weed and he said that he doesn't know anything. But I should have a dialoque option something like this : "I want to have fun".
But I dont have this dialoque.
Only - END.

I have done Naqur quest - getting the package from the farmer and also the quest about getting some money back for a merchant. All's good until the point where I just cant get the dialoque what I supposed to have.

I havent even found the golden dish for bromor.

cipris
01.03.2006, 13:47
But I should have a dialoque option something like this : "I want to have fun".
But I dont have this dialoque.
Only - END..

Is a bug. The dialog with "I want to have fun" it has to be avaliable untill the end of the game. Maybe you should try to reinstall the game....

DeadlyArrow
01.03.2006, 14:24
I havent even found the golden dish for bromor.
well, maby try find it, then a dialoge about "fun for free" should appear.
or, you can insert it with chetes and see if it works (but now i dunno cheat for dish:( ).

and, sure, reinstalling the game will not harm (just keep your saves)

WernerTWC
01.03.2006, 15:42
@Cypher:

How is the quest called in the questlog?

And what guild you play?