Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 5 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 117
  1. #81 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von Nameless2
    Zitat Zitat von Assassin of Kings Beitrag anzeigen
    It reminds me of a little TV game I used to play when I was little. It was about some minuscule tanks battling eachother, only that, of course, it wasn't online.
    Still have Sudden Strike I & II lying around. Might it be that? (there are gunmen in it too though)
    Achtung! Holländer!
    Nameless2 ist offline

2. #82 Zitieren
    banned
    As far as I recall, the game was called only "Tanks". I don't think you've heard of it ... it was just a foolish little game for TV, but pretty fun at its time.
    Assassin of Kings ist offline

3. #83 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.
    Proun. Still trying to beat the supersonic champion.
    Can be downloaded for free from (paid version includes an extra track): http://www.proun-game.com/
    I bought the paid version because the game is really awesome.

Update: I managed to beat the supersonic champion. This unlocked last difficulty level (speed of light), which is quite fast.
    Here's a perfect run on hardest difficulty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMZu-0QSVM. This is the actual ingame speed.
    RobinHood 13. ist offline Geändert von RobinHood 13. (21.08.2011 um 15:54 Uhr)

4. #84 Zitieren
    Demigod Avatar von Dino
    [Bild: 1786558-box_terraria.png]

This is just about the only game I'm playing lately, due to lack of any interesting new content comming out.

Of course I only play it with my brother and a friend, when all 3 of us are available to play, because otherwise the game is kinda boring.
    At least I never found it all that great to play it alone.

Spoiler if anyone else is interested in the game and plays it. Which I doubt you'll read anyway but I felt like writing it down.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    As a side note, if anybody else also plays the game, the 3 of us went to the Underworld with pretty crappy gear(iron and golden armor + weaps, probably arround 120-140 HP) and we got ourselves pimped out. My brother got the Flamelash from a chest, I got to 400 HP in no time and the other dude got a bunch of fire flowers and demon scythes.
    We're still farming for the Sunfury or the Dark Lance, whichever comes first.
    and it also sucks that we can't dig the obsidian since our picks suuuuuuck
    Dino ist offline

5. #85 Zitieren
    banned
    Duke Nukem Forever

[Bild: duke-nukem-forever.jpg]

Just started playing it, and I gotta say I love the game and it's nice to see that after so many years they kept the same tone and the main character, Duke Nukem is as amusing and as eager to kick some alien ass as ever.

6. #86 Zitieren
    banned
    Dead Island

[Bild: dead-island-large.jpg]

The best horror game I've ever played so far, with a classic zombie apocalypse setting. I'm playing with the Sam B character, because it seems the coolest out of the 4 characters you can choose. It's not really very horrifying, but I like it that it has an open world and that it's always fun to get into a fight with a zombie, because there are multiple hits you can apply on them, and hence multiple ways of killing them. I also love how there are several scattered groups of survivors, and all of them are sending you out on quests for them. It gives a feeling that you're the toughest guy around, since they all come begging you for help. The whole game reminds me of The Walking Dead TV show, except for the tropical setting.

The only thing I dislike about the game so far is that money is of so much importance in it. Let's be serious, when you struggle to survive through the hordes of the walking dead, the last thing you think about is money. And in Dead Island you need a considerable amount of bucks to even repair a weapon. The good part is that bucks are very easy to find on the island ...

7. #87 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    Gothic 2 DNDR in german.
    Powaz ist offline

8. #88 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian
    Mass Effect 1. Beat it twice as a paragon male and then as a female, now going through it as a renegade (bad ass) male. Don't think I will ever get tired of this game, and then I can port my character over to Mass Effect 2 and continue things there. Love this series, better than the Gothics (not to mention Risen) even.
    Aetherian ist offline

9. #89 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Gothic II: The Night of the Raven (Gothic II Gold)

[Bild: Gothic%202%20(1280x1024px).jpg]

Zitat Zitat von Aetherian Beitrag anzeigen
    better than the Gothics
    Blasphemer!
    Nisarg ist offline

10. #90 Zitieren
    Zitat Zitat von Nisarg Beitrag anzeigen
    Blasphemer!
    The sci-fi setting in the ME games really sets off my imagination much more so than in medieval games like Gothic, especially ME1. ME2 takes some getting used to, Bioware catered to their fans wishes and made it more like a shooter (plus eliminated some immersion elements like the elevator), but it's still a lot of fun.
    Aetherian ist offline

11. #91 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    Just finished Red dead redemption. Not much games in that timeline I think. Great game. #2 of xbox games at IGN (second to only Mass effect2 of course). It really is the best 360 game (ME doesn't count it's in another category/league).

For those who played Red dead: here's what I did about the Ross family:
    -his sister: half a dozen bullets in the legs in slow mo, then a couple of sawed shotgun salves in the chest
    -his brother: 22 bullets (Evan rifle) in slow mo in all his body, after pointing my gun at him and him begging for mercy (felt good)
    -that good-for-nothing-punkass-backstabing-ballsucking-piece of turd Ross: in slow mo (duel with revolver): 3 bullets between his legs (one for each balls + tiny dick), 1 bullet in the heart, 1 bullet in the chest or stomach, 1 bullet in the head. FELT SO GOOD! And the ending felt great! then seeing him in the water loosing his blood felt great! if I had any cigarettes and would smoke one and relax, look at the sky.
    And you? What did you do to that #?!!**§

Next game I'm going to play: Skyrim, friday morning, I'll be posting a little review after a couple of hours.
    AshleyG ist offline

12. #92 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Heart Collector
    Ah... That image of the water mages made me all nostalgic

Currently playing Skyrim, a superb game (but still not as special as my beloved Gothic and Gothic 2 NOTR), and a bit of Torchlight for laughs. Waiting on the final beta weekend event for The Old Republic as well.
    Heart Collector ist offline

13. #93 Zitieren
    The next in line. Screw Steam.
    Aetherian ist offline

14. #94 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    [Bild: Divine_divinity_cover.jpg]

So, while my GeForce is off to be repaired, I'm stuck with older games that don't require Shader Model 2.0. And are nowhere near as heavy as G3. Since I had only played G1 and G2:NotR quite recently, I decided to wipe the dust off my Divine Divinity discs and was very glad to find them functional.

While I'm rather disappointed at not being able to move around using the keyboard, the atmosphere is too good to whine about that. Naturally, it has its flaws but it also has a lot more strengths than flaws.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

15. #95 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von AshleyG
    Bought Crysis 2 and Fallout 3 earlier today. I guess it's my christmast present (I'm not celebrating it this year, like most of the years)
    AshleyG ist offline

16. #96 Zitieren
    I'm downloading Two Worlds off of GoG right now, since they are having a promo sale on it this weekend. I've heard good and bad about it, but I just need a decent time-waster rpg I haven't played before when in-between newer games.
    Aetherian ist offline

17. #97 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von SacredGamer
    Kingdoms Of Amalur
    Freaking fantastic currently.
    SacredGamer ist offline

18. #98 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Zitat Zitat von SacredGamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Kingdoms Of Amalur
    I don't know. I saw those gigantic weapons in the screenshots and counted myself out.
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]
    Nisarg ist offline

19. #99 Zitieren
    [Bild: xlarge_velvet.jpg]

Other than the irritating game activation system this thing has, I'm enjoying my experience with it immensely. This game is almost unheard of in the U.S., but it is so far it is a beautiful game IMHO. Oh, it does have it's flaws but they are minor compared to the fun factor.
    Aetherian ist offline

20. #100 Zitieren
    Knight
    playing Mass effect 1....
    Great game but....after all these years...for some reason, bioware seems to think it's such a great idea if you die 10 times, you have to rewatch ingame cinematic for 5 mins ...every single freakin times.....you'd think they would learn after so many rpgs....but ofource not. Or invisible barriers (like in dragon age)...oh well...
    Zocky ist offline

Seite 5 von 6 « Erste 123456 Letzte »