Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice Avatar von Necromanc3R

Necromanc3R ist offline

Gothic1: how to become a Fire Mage?

I really need help because i helped Raven with the Sleeper and the Master Fire Mage (forgot who was 'cause i didn't play G1 for almost 1 year!) .

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    banned

SirPaladin ist offline
    Simple:
    After you kill the crawlers in the Old Mine and achieve level 10, talk to Thorus. Say that you are interested in the path of magic. Then, talk to Corristo. Pass his test, and there you are!
    OR, you can talk to Corristo, and become a Guard. Learn any guard skill you want, and then you can become a mage anytime
    P.S. §welcome to the forum!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Sword Master Avatar von cipris

cipris ist offline
    You muist join Old camp, became shadow, and after you finish the quest of Raven (something with Swamp camp) you can become guard or join the fire magicians.

hmm.....too late..........

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Necromanc3R
    I really need help because i helped Raven with the Sleeper and the Master Fire Mage (forgot who was 'cause i didn't play G1 for almost 1 year!) .
    First welcome to WoG

Now. I don't really think that you helped Raven with the Sleeper maybe with the minecrawler queen?
    The Master Fire Mage is Corristo if my memory didn't failed me.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Now to become a fire mage all you have to do is to kill the minecrawler queen or complete the quest for the Sect Camp(get the queen's eggs). Then talk with Thorus and he will offer you to be promoted to a guard(of course that you have to a shadow, if you're not then you can't become a fire mage) but you can say that you want to "walk the path of magic" and he will send you to the fire mages

Have fun

Edit : that's interesting , already 2 posts. I'm getting old

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

Necromanc3R ist offline

Need help with Fire Mage in g1

who can help me in becoming a fire mage in g1? i have done what Milten told me and i can't become ; master Corristo isn't saying a word(

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6

rockfest ist offline
    who can help me in becoming a fire mage in g1? i have done what Milten told me and i can't become ; master Corristo isn't saying a word(
    You have 3 people who answered the solution to your problem including me. What more do you want?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    banned

SirPaladin ist offline
    Maybe it`s a bug. Are you sure you did EXACTLY what we told you?

P.S. My 200th post! Hurray!!!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SirPaladin
    Maybe it`s a bug. Are you sure you did EXACTLY what we told you?
    Probably not. If he was a shadow, he may have already accepted Thorus' offer to become a guard. Then Corristo won't talk to him about the job as fire mage anymore.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

Necromanc3R ist offline
    I finished G1 with all fictions : Mercenary ; Necromancer and Templar . To become a Fire Mage in G1 the add-on will help me ? i mean the Gold Gothic Add-on.

Well i went directly to Thorus . He didn't say anything about any magic. And about Raven i went again to Milten and then to Corristo . Only the choice "END".

It has some connection with the Gold version ?
    Geändert von rockfest (17.02.2006 um 09:19 Uhr) Grund: doublu-post

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

rockfest ist offline
    I finished G1 with all fictions : Mercenary ; Necromancer and Templar . To become a Fire Mage in G1 the add-on will help me ? i mean the Gold Gothic Add-on.

Well i went directly to Thorus . He didn't say anything about any magic. And about Raven i went again to Milten and then to Corristo . Only the choice "END".

It has some connection with the Gold version ?
    Do you think this is a joke? You should know that i'm not laughing.

That was the 3rd thread you created with the same topic. If you create another one...i won't merge them anymore.

Besides that, What does Gothic Gold edition(Gothic 2 + addon) has to do with Gothic 1?

I would suggest you to think what you want to know, think again just to be sure and then ask for help.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    Well i went directly to Thorus . He didn't say anything about any magic.
    Sorry, the Add-On will not help you. It's meant to be an Add-On for Gothic2 only!

There is only one way to become a fire magician in Gothic 1 (as shadow): after you have slayed the minecrawler queen you are sent back to the Old Camp to talk to Thorus. Thorus thanks you and offers you to become a guard. You must not accept that offer! If you do, you cannot become a fire mage. Instead tell him that you prefer to walk the way of magic. Then go to Corristo and he offers you what you want.

There is no other way.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

Necromanc3R ist offline
    yeap you're right. i becomed a fire mage. and i tell you a secret : enter marvin-mode and INSERT CH . enjoy.......

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13

rockfest ist offline
    yeap you're right. i becomed a fire mage. and i tell you a secret : enter marvin-mode and INSERT CH . enjoy.......
    Character Helper. Meant to edit the attributes of the hero. You've changed the guild through him no? Did it worked? I want some feedback cause i never used it. Btw...
    There's another easier way edit abilities and you have there all you need. Exp, guild, level, attributes,etc

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    1) join the old camp and become a shadow

2) kill the minecrawlerqueen and get her eggs.

3) Talk to Thorus

4) Choose the path of magic instead of becoming a guard.

It has allways worked for me.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    banned

SirPaladin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dez
    1) join the old camp and become a shadow

2) kill the minecrawlerqueen and get her eggs.

3) Talk to Thorus

4) Choose the path of magic instead of becoming a guard.

It has allways worked for me.
    I don`t think he needs another member to answer his question.
    Look at the second post in this thread; his question was already answered.