Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von OveR-

OveR- ist offline

Mission Impossible: reaching mountain hut in ice region G2

Have you tried entering the house at the mountain/hill on your way to the ice dragon? the one where there is a door in the middle of air.. it used to work in gothic 2 classic but in notr i´ve been trying to fu***ng reach it for 1 hour and its impossible! please tell me some cheats to get there, i dont think it was meant to be made impossible but it seems it is now..

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    General Avatar von Colonelu

Colonelu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von OveR-
    Have you tried entering the house at the mountain/hill on your way to the ice dragon? the one where there is a door in the middle of air.. it used to work in gothic 2 classic but in notr i´ve been trying to fu***ng reach it for 1 hour and its impossible! please tell me some cheats to get there, i dont think it was meant to be made impossible but it seems it is now..

Its not that hard try again
    If you want cheats type MARVIN and then fly with F8
    sig

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3

OveR- ist offline
    not that hard? are you kidding me? he always jump forward instead of up, or he just jumps but not close enough

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Then maybe train up your dex to get acrobatics.
    Or transform to a lurker or Shadowbeast to jump further.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5

OveR- ist offline
    the problem is not jumping long forward, its rather jumping high up.. and i dont think i want to train 60 dexterity just to get up there...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Demigod Avatar von Amalor

Amalor ist offline
    Put a dragon egg under door of the house. Step on it to successfully climb into the house.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Amalor
    Put a dragon egg under door of the house. Step on it to successfully climb into the house.
    I was thinking of the wrong house first, but now i know (thx) what house (i hope so)!

[Bild: dragonegg8as.jpg]
    Geändert von WernerTWC (12.02.2006 um 01:39 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

OveR- ist offline
    thanks! that could actually work! hope its not something they changed for NOTR.. cause i know u could get in there in G2 classic

edit: it worked.. but it wasnt worth it, there were hardly any items.. if i remember it right there was a elixir of spirit before?
    Geändert von OveR- (12.02.2006 um 11:13 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    There was an elixir of life in g2 classic.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    A dragon egg as a basis to climb on it and reach for something that is otherwise inaccessible?? Wow - weird thinking.

That is beyond my powers of combination and imagination. I never thought of dragon eggs to be that sturdy.

Anything else one could use these eggs for? Other than the usual stuff of course. Man, the ideas people get sometimes...
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."