Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

Lathronniel ist offline

Lester in Gothic I

There is a mission called "The Meeting" in Gothic I. I've talked to Diego, Gorn and Milten but I can' find Lester. Can someone tell me where to find him?Thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Ranger Avatar von RzL

RzL ist offline
    lester is at that stone fortress where he helped u get that that focus if i remember correctly

p.s that would be nr.5 here http://www.worldofgothic.com/images/...n/focusmap.jpg

welcome to WoG
    Geändert von RzL (08.02.2006 um 23:32 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    To find Lester you have to take a long walk back to that fortress up the rock where he helped you getting that focus stone.

You'll find him reading books in the library.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Ranger Avatar von fatfish

fatfish ist offline
    welcome to the forum §welcome... hey boyz we have another insomniac
    Darkness is: death's ignorance and the devil's time.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    I gotta say gothic 1 had more those memorable moments than gothic 2 ever had.

1) The first meeting with Diego and making all those newbie mistakes such as walking through barrier. Did they just expect us to belive what they say? It was absolutely terific how we had to learn everything from scratch. How scavengers behave, how the magic works, why this barrier is there etc etc.
    Btw now that i begin thinking about good old diego from G1, it just pisses me off how they hired a guy who made diego sound like a moron

2) joining the camp. It truly felt something.

3) Fighting though hordes of crawlers and killing their queen!

4) Invocation of sleeper. I just love that cutscene. In addition the orc cemetary was quita a scary place. And remember what happaned with Bal Lukor. It was totally a mindblowing surprise. I could have never expected something like THAT to happen!

5) Focus quest. It was so much fun when your good pals came to give a helping hand.
    In gothic 2 they were less involved and thus i felt myself a bit lonely
    I hope they play a bigger role in gothic 3.

Well i could keep going on and on.... Gothic 2 just lacked something. It never felt as thrilling as the first gothic. I hope to see more surprises in gothic 3.
    Geändert von Dez (09.02.2006 um 16:28 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    banned

SirPaladin ist offline
    §welcome to the forum Lathronniel. Make yourself at home here. You will find only answers and friends here .
    Like RzL said, he`s just where you left him near the stone fortress. I know, it`s a bit surprising that he didn`t change location, but he said he`ll stay there to read the old books.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Knight Avatar von _DieGo_

_DieGo_ ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dez
    5) Focus quest. It was so much fun when your good pals came to give a helping hand.
    In gothic 2 they were less involved and thus i felt myself a bit lonely
    I hope they play a bigger role in gothic 3.
    Soryy for Off-Topic...
    Yes, i hope taht too. I'd like to tell my friends about everything i do, sometimes i hoped in g1 and g2 too this. I mean... i'd like to tell Diego "I killed the dragons" "Now i'm a paladin" and stuff like that. Of course I don't want to do everything with him/them, after all I am the hero and I have to save the world bla bla... But i'd like that those 4 to have a more important role in G3..
    Just chill...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    banned

SirPaladin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von _DieGo_
    Soryy for Off-Topic...
    Yes, i hope taht too. I'd like to tell my friends about everything i do, sometimes i hoped in g1 and g2 too this. I mean... i'd like to tell Diego "I killed the dragons" "Now i'm a paladin" and stuff like that. Of course I don't want to do everything with him/them, after all I am the hero and I have to save the world bla bla... But i'd like that those 4 to have a more important role in G3..
    Yes, me too, I always wondered how my friends react when I join a certain guild.
    E.g. When I becom a novice in G2 Lares says sth like : "I don`t get it. You joined the monastery. What`s it like there?" and the Hero replies: "Different"
    I sure liked that!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Apprentice

Lathronniel ist offline
    Thanks guys! I searched only the entrance and didn't go to the library. I have spoken to him now.This was my only unsolved mission in Gothic I. By the way, I finished both I and II and now I'm expecting the third. Hey SirPaladin, I'm from Romania too
    See you later

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Fighter Avatar von ss07ax

ss07ax ist offline
    Lester it is more usefull in G1 then in G2. He helps you get admitted into the swampcamp. And he is a good guy.
    Chaos is the only true answer

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    @all:

Here in the Help-forum discussions are undesired, we have the Discussion-forum for that !

Please help to keep this Help-forum clean and for help only.

Also undesired is to give answers to already answered questions!
    In this special case (last post is 2 days ago) it would be OK to give an additional info, if it´s something really new and helpful to the topic, i.e. something like a map.

--->closed!
    Geändert von WernerTWC (11.02.2006 um 13:00 Uhr)