Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 13 von 21 « Erste ... 269101112131415161720 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 241 bis 260 von 401
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #241
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Maybe I wasn't trying to answer your question? Go bother someone else or go read my previous posts to decipher the mysterious answer.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #242
    Local Hero Avatar von Xardasrule

Xardasrule ist offline
    ArcadiA has ruined my gaming experience, but it was my fault. I'm palying Gothic 1 and 2 to detoxify my soul, mind and body.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #243
    Veteran

glumetzul ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe I wasn't trying to answer your question? Go bother someone else or go read my previous posts to decipher the mysterious answer.
    When you post on a forum that the sky is green (aka "you are ruining my gaming experience") you expect lots of questions about that. And if you fail to answer (or in your own words you aren't trying) it kinda means that you don't take responsability for your words and this is not good.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #244
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    If a politely expressed reply to your post "bothers" you, perhaps you should not post. This is after all a discussion forum, where people reply to each others' posts and discuss each other opinions, motives and arguments.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #245
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    ^Rather than responding to my posts in a normal manner,he has continuosly said things like "Ohh see?This is where you are wrong" "No,you are wrong",which is just an obnoxious behaviour.At any rate,yeah,I'll listen to you,if he feels like replying and saying how wrong I am,then I won't mind it

6. Beiträge anzeigen #246
    Knight Avatar von Gor_Na_Drak

Gor_Na_Drak ist offline
    ^Rather than responding to my posts in a normal manner,he has continuosly said things like "Ohh see?This is where you are wrong" "No,you are wrong",which is just an obnoxious behaviour.At any rate,yeah,I'll listen to you,if he feels like replying and saying how wrong I am,then I won't mind it
    Compared to most here I thought I was being the nice one, but Wow!!! In one post in this thread I tell the guy he's wrong, and explain why I think he's wrong and in one other post I say he's "not quite accurate" and explain why there as well, and does he refute anything said? Give his point of view? Explain why he thinks he's right? No, instead he gets all butt hurt over it.

Jeeeezzzz please forgive me, I didn't realize how sensitive you are.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #247
    Ranger

megalex ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gor_Na_Drak Beitrag anzeigen
    Compared to most here I thought I was being the nice one, but Wow!!! In one post in this thread I tell the guy he's wrong, and explain why I think he's wrong and in one other post I say he's "not quite accurate" and explain why there as well, and does he refute anything said? Give his point of view? Explain why he thinks he's right? No, instead he gets all butt hurt over it.

Jeeeezzzz please forgive me, I didn't realize how sensitive you are.
    You can see now why our opinions would influence his gameplay experience.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #248
    Apprentice Avatar von sub7zero

sub7zero ist offline
    Temperature is rising...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #249
    Local Hero

andorian22 ist offline
    So does this mean Arcania is going to hit
    the clearance shelf quick for a couple
    of bucks? I woouldn't buy it full-price
    when I can't even the demo to run

10. Beiträge anzeigen #250
    Apprentice Avatar von sub7zero

sub7zero ist offline
    When PB created gothic they didn't make an ordinary RPG game,but they created a new type of games : "Gothic games" where the player has the freedom of choice , the fantasy gothic style openworld (despite of the VERY HUMBLE ENGINE) and the unduplicated NPCs .

and what jowood did is using a modern engine ,a goodlooking close world ,a hansome nameless Emo and alot of duplicated NPCs......and calling it GOTHIC ,well that's an insulting

so I don't blame anyone didn't bye this "ScreenSaver".

11. Beiträge anzeigen #251
    Ranger

Buccaneer ist offline
    To me, a "Gothic" game has nothing to do with the story (as such as it is) or about freedom of choice. (MMORPG has been doing a huge world with unlimited choices well before Gothic 1 came out.) A Gothic game is starting with a character that has "no" skills and you build your character into whatever skills you want. This is unlike many RPG where you have to pick stupid things like race, class, hair color, etc. (Gothic 3 was the only one of the 5 that came close to violating that.) The other thing has to do with the setting - a realistic "middle age" world populated by human beings with only orcs (and other semi-fantasy creatures). No aliens, robots, elvs, dwarves or other sh*t like that. Am Action/Adventure game in a relatable world is what attracts me to Gothic, all versions.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #252
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Just as a note:

17.01.2011 - JoWood is now under investigation by the (Austrian) financial market authority (FMA).

Hohe Umsätze in der Aktie rund um Weihnachten - Aufsichtsratschef Sares bezeichnet sich als "einer der grössten Gläubiger"
    --->

High sales figures of the share around xmas - "chairman of the board" Sares call himself "one of the biggest creditor.

---------
    Read more, if you can handle some german that is :

http://www.boerse-express.com/cat/pa...1665/fullstory

13. Beiträge anzeigen #253
    Knight Commander Avatar von Godcrusher

Godcrusher ist offline
    Can someone translate that?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #254
    Auserwählter Avatar von eddievedder

eddievedder ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Godcrusher Beitrag anzeigen
    Can someone translate that?
    A pretty accurate translation has already been posted by the user Nagelfar over at the Jowood forums. I'm taking the liberty to just copy and paste it here...

Zitat Zitat von Nagelfar
    The Financial Market Authority (FMA) investigates possible price manipulation of the JoWooD share. This was reported by "profile".

Already at the end of November 2010 had the FMA recieved a fax with a statement of the facts. In the paper marked with "Your probably damaged shareholders" it's mentioned information regarding "non-standard sales and purchases" of JoWooD's shares and "price manipulations". At the time as the fax was sent, the problems of JoWooD were already known. The bankruptcy was then, at the beginning of January, applied.

For the FMA, the letter was reason enough to initiate an investigation, according to the magazine. Also in the past weeks could inside information have reached out from the company, it's told. Because around Christmas - and therefore before the bankruptcy filing - sales increased significantly in the shares of the game publisher. While usaully barely 5 000 were bought on the stock exchange, there was on solely four days in Dezember more than 500 000 bought - around 10 % of the company.

Furthermore "profile" reported that the chairman of JoWooD, Michael Sares, had personally invested more than 1 million in the bond of the company and entitles himself as "one of the largest creditors of JoWooD". Also the funds, which his company manages, had bought and sold JoWooD-shares. "In a negligible extent", he says.
    "ich hab grad nen thread gelöscht, in dem mangelnde meinungsfreiheit hier im forum angeprangert wird und behauptet wird, wir würden negative kritik unterdrücken."
    ~ how to meditate

15. Beiträge anzeigen #255
    Ranger Avatar von foris

foris ist offline
    Why doesn't the jowood site open???

edit: And I just saw, no official website made by jowood can open from any of their games.

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #256
    Apprentice Avatar von Lucien

Lucien ist offline
    I hope to stay that way forever (offline)

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #257
    Veteran Avatar von Aetherian

Aetherian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von foris Beitrag anzeigen
    Why doesn't the jowood site open???

edit: And I just saw, no official website made by jowood can open from any of their games.
    ?????Wha??????

18. Beiträge anzeigen #258
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at jowood.com.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #259
    Ranger Avatar von foris

foris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at jowood.com.
    Not only firefox!!

Opera, Internet explorer, Google chrome, I don't have access with any browser.

edit: You can still enter the forum though: http://forum.jowood.com/

Since the forum has admins that some of them are not from Jowood.
    Geändert von foris (18.01.2011 um 16:19 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #260
    Knight Commander

Nisarg ist offline
    So JoWooD's servers are down? Maybe they owe a huge debt to the electricity suppliers too. Wouldn't surprise me if the electricity supply people are clamouring for a piece of JoWooD.

And It's definitely down - checked it with downforeveryoneorjustme.com
    My skin for Opera Web Browser.[Bild: tOC_sig1.jpg]

Seite 13 von 21 « Erste ... 269101112131415161720 ... Letzte »