Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Rookie

sortofred ist offline

QP42. CM2.2 Gothic 3 1.74 Issue Need Help

I have assembled 3 helpers at the path leading to the lower mine entrance for the Hammer Clan quest to free the mine. However I continuously get the crash of exception tread handler memory screen each and everytime I go down the path towards the helpers. Is there anyway to get past this? Thank you.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Rookie

sortofred ist offline
    more detil:

it's the where is guru? crash screen with access exceptiojn thread issue.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline

Question

Are you sure to name that minimal information "more detail"?
    1. Where is the information about yours hardware and software? DXDiag report - in the studio, please.
    2. Where is a screenshot with diagnostics of the game crash?
    3. If you loading other saved games there is a crash too?
    4. Perhaps you trying to load improper saved game, for example, from G3 1.74 + QP 4.2 without CM 2.2?
    5. May be your hardware too weak? Did you tried to lower game settings?
    Geändert von Dimus (17.12.2010 um 09:01 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von sortofred Beitrag anzeigen
    I have assembled 3 helpers at the path leading to the lower mine entrance for the Hammer Clan quest to free the mine. However I continuously get the crash of exception tread handler memory screen each and everytime I go down the path towards the helpers. Is there anyway to get past this? Thank you.
    Try to teleport somewhere it will clean the ram.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ranger Avatar von ApocaliptioGod

ApocaliptioGod ist offline
    how can i close the console (for cheats) .....switch testmode to false doesnt work, any ideas?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline

Zitat Zitat von ApocaliptioGod Beitrag anzeigen
    how can i close the console (for cheats) .....switch testmode to false doesnt work, any ideas?
    Ini file changing will give an effect after game restarting only. If you want to deactivate (or activate) console window you should use the same key (~) or key combination (Shift-Shift-Home).

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie

sortofred ist offline
    In fact lowering my settings to medium did get me past the issue.

Unfortuantely now I have a new "paly" issue. I have started killing all the water mages and even did away with the nomads but for some reason Tziger turns against me and starts killing me when i visit him to report that i killed the nomads outside his fort. Cannot figure out whY!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    @ sortofred:
    How much assasin's enclaves you have liberated or wiped out? You must know that Mora Sul temple excavation and ruins of Al Shedim belongs to assasins.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Rookie

sortofred ist offline
    I decided to use an earlier save to overcome this issue. But now have another one:

namely, I have already been allowed into Ishtar, but since I achieved over 50% with the nomads by killing some undead leaders with meridion, I am no longer allowed into Ishtar (even though I'm at 90% withe the Hashinin!). I do notice that if I have 350K that it will up my standing with the guard at the gate in Ishtar. If I pay that will he let me in or is there any way to get in to see Zuben without paying?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    It seems that you playing Content Mod with the Consequences mod. In this case if your reputation at nomads > 50% then Asam closes access into Ishtar city permanently. Try to re-play game from save where your rep at nomads < 50% (legal way) or decrease this rep with the cheats (illegal way).