Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 8 von 10 « Erste ... 45678910 Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 195
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    I have a problem with spawning NPCs in Gothic2G, hope u can help me
    Here is what I did:
    1. Renamed oldworld.zen to mymod.zen and in mymod.ini changed world=mymod.zen, the world loads fine until i try to spawn something
    2. Created new NPC, it works just fine, tried it with Marvin
    3. In file Startup.d deleted all entries and added my own Wld_InsertNpc(OWMod_good_Aiden,"OW_orc_orcdog_spawn01");

When i try to start the game it says SPAWN: Spawnpoint OW_orc_orcdog_spawn01 not found. Npc OWMOD_GOOD_AIDEN cannot be spawned. .... <oSpawn.cpp,#450>

I know the spawnpoint existst because it was created by piranhas

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Perhaps the Spawnpoints are case sensitive, make sure your syntax is 100% correct.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    you are right. But now the NPC just doesnt spawn. Everything looks fine except... my NPC is missing. I was looking for the cause for about a hour but couldnt find anything. I also tried to change the spawnpoint, nothing worked.

EDIT: I fixed it
    Geändert von entity (10.07.2009 um 09:33 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    I have one more question(hopefuly the last one). Sometimes when i create a waypoint it is added to the waynet, other times it is not(the red line doesnt connect him to any other waypoint). How do i make sure new waypoints i create are always added to the waynet?
    EDIT: I worked it out
    Geändert von entity (10.07.2009 um 15:28 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    Is there a difference between parsing scripts in spacer and in game? Because when i try to parse them in spacer it takes very long and in game its just a few seconds.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146

Korianous ist offline
    Nope, afaik no difference.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    That is strange.. When i tried to parse in spacer, it took about 90 minutes The ZSpy said it was skipping almost everything so i tried to delete all files in scripts\_compiled but it still says its just skipping. What do i have to delete to make the parser not skip all the files?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148

Korianous ist offline
    Why are you doing that? If a file has been parsed, it will automatically output a skipped message. That's not something to worry about.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    Yes but i want to parse the scripts in spacer and i was hoping that parsing might took less then skipping. When i parse in-game and then open spacer to update OU it seems like scripts have been "deparsed", it wont show my dialogs

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150

Korianous ist offline
    Try backing up the ou.bin. An alternative is just using GothicSourcer, it's what I do.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    OK, where can i download it? I tried searching WoG download section, google but couldnt find anything.
    EDIT: Sorry, i managed to find it(i was typing Gothic Sourcer instead of GothicSourcer)
    Geändert von entity (13.07.2009 um 10:03 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    I didn't have time to read all the thread. so maybe this has been answer: is there a fast way to create landscape, something like speed tree for trees?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    I didn't have time to read all the thread. so maybe this has been answer: is there a fast way to create landscape, something like speed tree for trees?
    For 3ds-max, there should be many tuts from google i guess, like "3ds max landscape modeling tutorial" or such for some general hints.
    In the spacer you can build up vob-groups, so you could i.e. create a little wood as a vob-group and then you can insert that group of vobs, ... but IMHO that would only make sense for bigger worlds/levelmeshes, you risk a generic look by using this feature.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    For 3ds-max, there should be many tuts from google i guess, like "3ds max landscape modeling tutorial" or such for some general hints.
    In the spacer you can build up vob-groups, so you could i.e. create a little wood as a vob-group and then you can insert that group of vobs, ... but IMHO that would only make sense for bigger worlds/levelmeshes, you risk a generic look by using this feature.
    Well, i'll do that. After the 24th, then i have my admitance exam for university. After that i'll have enough free time to get down and dirty with 3ds max and daedalus

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, i'll do that. After the 24th, then i have my admitance exam for university. After that i'll have enough free time to get down and dirty with 3ds max and daedalus
    Sent you a PM about this . I would avoid terrain creation tools, as they result in terrain with a very "artificial" look. Put your own touch on that which you create, would be my suggestion to you.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156
    Rookie

uf33 ist offline
    i need a version of mdk for gothic 2 notr in english. i don't find it anywhere. maybe someone can help me. please.
    thnx a lot.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von uf33 Beitrag anzeigen
    i need a version of mdk for gothic 2 notr in english. i don't find it anywhere. maybe someone can help me. please.
    thnx a lot.
    There is no "English" MDK, however, the Spacer's functions are all in English, plus, we've made English scripts available for English Modders. It shouldn't be too difficult for you to get it.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158
    Rookie

uf33 ist offline
    my problem is... i want to put some scripts [made by me] in g2notr and when i use gothic starter [is the german version] it's making all of the scripts in the game in german [the game is not german], and some of them have other names and i don't have how to put my scripts into game
    [sorry. my english sucks. i hope you will understand]

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159
    Apprentice

entity ist offline
    Hi! In dialogues, how do i find out what time(in-game) it is? I want to make a dialogue that will depend on daytime. Also, is there a function that will generate a random number?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von uf33 Beitrag anzeigen
    my problem is... i want to put some scripts [made by me] in g2notr and when i use gothic starter [is the german version] it's making all of the scripts in the game in german [the game is not german], and some of them have other names and i don't have how to put my scripts into game
    [sorry. my english sucks. i hope you will understand]
    You must use kori's english scripts:
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=473296

Zitat Zitat von entity Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi! In dialogues, how do i find out what time(in-game) it is? I want to make a dialogue that will depend on daytime.
    (Wld_IsTime (01, 11, 02, 00))
    //FUNC INT Wld_IsTime (VAR INT hour1, VAR INT min1, VAR INT hour2, VAR INT min2) { return 0; };

Also, is there a function that will generate a random number?
    Not sure, take a look into the externals.d and see if you find something.

Seite 8 von 10 « Erste ... 45678910 Letzte »