Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 10 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 195
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #81
    banned

ruler_of_darknes ist offline
    ok i looked for thisthread a long time and im really intrested to add more NPC-s like "BIFF" the dragonHunter which i can hire..... so can someone give me FULL explnation what i need to create new NPC what i need to download all STEP BY STEP

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Sword Master Avatar von cipris

cipris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ruler_of_darknes
    ok i looked for thisthread a long time and im really intrested to add more NPC-s like "BIFF" the dragonHunter which i can hire..... so can someone give me FULL explnation what i need to create new NPC what i need to download all STEP BY STEP
    Did you even try to read this thread and the others related to modding?
    You have to familiarize first with the modding thing, read all info you can get, then if you didn't understand something ask for help. I already give you some links in the other thread you started, so read that ones and then you can ask for help.
    I don't think someone will write a few pages to explain step by step what you want to do.
    [Bild: sigmouse27hv.jpg] -Hold still..........

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #83
    banned

Zitat Zitat von cipris
    You have to familiarize first with the modding thing, read all info you can get, then if you didn't understand something ask for help. I already give you some links in the other thread you started, so read that ones and then you can ask for help.
    I don't think someone will write a few pages to explain step by step what you want to do.

i have read everything man but in every thread says "click here , click there how can some1 learn like that so after EXEcutioner learned what he wants he may be able to write something down here STEP BY STEP

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Knight Avatar von eXecutioner

eXecutioner ist offline
    No, I didn't learnt what I wanted. Not that the 'tutorial' was poorly writen (far by it, the guys showed dedication), it's just because I didn't had the time to perfect my self.

I got stuck at the dialogue making details and I quit. I only know how to create a new NPC and insert him into the game. That's all .

Wait for Freddy's Compendum to be finished.
    Building Stronger Communities Blog - Bringing people closer together trough the power of words!

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #85
    banned

Zitat Zitat von eXecutioner
    No, I didn't learnt what I wanted. Not that the 'tutorial' was poorly writen (far by it, the guys showed dedication), it's just because I didn't had the time to perfect my self.

I got stuck at the dialogue making details and I quit. I only know how to create a new NPC and insert him into the game. That's all .

Wait for Freddy's Compendum to be finished.
    thats what i want to know HOW TO INSERT NEW npc in the GAME

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    thats what i want to know HOW TO INSERT NEW npc in the GAME
    How to create a NPC script

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #87
    banned

Zitat Zitat von rockfest

hope u had a nice time in VACATION....back un bunises if i edit something will it work in NOTR 2.7 and also where will i find the DIRECTORY of the files that i need to edit NPC-s and what i need to open the files

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88

rockfest ist offline
    hope u had a nice time in VACATION....back un bunises if i edit something will it work in NOTR 2.7 and also where will i find the DIRECTORY of the files that i need to edit NPC-s and what i need to open the files
    If you edit the scripts and then recompile them and replace them with the original ones then you will be able to play the "changed" version without the starter(wich in any case causes trouble with 2.7).

After you install the G2MDK the decompiled german scripts should be in [Game Folder]\_work\Data\Scripts\Content
    The NPC scripts should be in [Script folder]\Story\NPC

You can basicaly open the Daedalus script files with any text editor you want. Recommended one(from my experience) is Crimson Editor(Google for it).

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #89
    banned

Zitat Zitat von rockfest
    If you edit the scripts and then recompile them and replace them with the original ones then you will be able to play the "changed" version without the starter(wich in any case causes trouble with 2.7).

After you install the G2MDK the decompiled german scripts should be in [Game Folder]\_work\Data\Scripts\Content

You can basicaly open the Daedalus script files with any text editor you want. Recommended one(from my experience) is Crimson Editor(Google for it).
    is there ENGLISH version for this...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90

rockfest ist offline
    is there ENGLISH version for this...

---->>

Zitat Zitat von cipris
    And i really recomend the same thing. The stuff talked in these threads should be enough to answer ... the next ~25 questions or something like that.
    Read carefully and you will understand. If not then you should ask questions.

Answer:
    No. there is only officialy german scripts.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Ranger Avatar von Vam

Vam ist offline
    The best tool for work with scripts - GothicSourcer v3.00
    The English version can be taken here.
    They can receive scripts in any language.

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #92
    banned

Zitat Zitat von rockfest Beitrag anzeigen

how can i EDIT runes?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ruler_of_darknes Beitrag anzeigen
    how can i EDIT runes?
    It's funny that you posted a question with a quote in it that has the answer.

If you tried it then say what it doesn't work. if you didn't tried it then do it.

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #94
    banned

may i ask a question?

i heard u cant speak GERMAN then how can u use the GERMAN MODING programs?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95

rockfest ist offline
    may i ask a question?

i heard u cant speak GERMAN then how can u use the GERMAN MODING programs?
    What german tools? There is only the spacer wich has an english version(iirc). Read these threads...it's not so hard

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #96
    banned

What german tools? There is only the spacer wich has an english version(iirc). Read these threads...it's not so hard
    well i cant use spacer i dont wana tell u whybut i cant open it u know my case surely? do you? hehe what english SCRIPT EDITOR CAN i download what u use?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97

rockfest ist offline
    well i cant use spacer i dont wana tell u whybut i cant open it u know my case surely? do you? hehe what english SCRIPT EDITOR CAN i download what u use?
    I use Crimson Editor and as an extension you can add the highlighting syntax files from here(crimson.zip)

As for your problem with the spacer -> *click* That usualy solves it.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #98
    banned

I use Crimson Editor and as an extension you can add the highlighting syntax files from here(crimson.zip)

As for your problem with the spacer -> *click* That usualy solves it.
    well your EDITOR is great it helped me with some other things..blabla....there is a problem the folder STORY doesnt exist in my computer
    Folder]\_work\Data\Scripts\Content i manage till content but there is only 1 folder in it and in that folder there is nothing for editing i tryed

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99

rockfest ist offline
    well your EDITOR is great it helped me with some other things..blabla....there is a problem the folder STORY doesnt exist in my computer
    Folder]\_work\Data\Scripts\Content i manage till content but there is only 1 folder in it and in that folder there is nothing for editing i tryed
    Well that's because you probably didn't installed GMDK if you're using G2+Notr.

If you're using G1 then read here

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100
    Apprentice

Pyros ist offline
    Guys,can u tell me how to use the gold cheat in gothic3?i kno tht u have to type "give gold" once in marvin mode,but i tipe for exemple:''give gold10000",and it says:"1x10000gold added to player's inventory(ooooo)"and i dont get any gold.Plz help me.I posted in other threads this question,but none helped.

Seite 5 von 10 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »