Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 10 « Erste 1234567 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 195
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Knight Avatar von eXecutioner

eXecutioner ist offline
    I've made two new NPC's and put them in Startup.d. Each time I try to start the game and thus reparse the scripts the game crashes telling me that there is an "U:PAR: expected (line 51)" error. Can anyone tell me wich is line 51?

See Ya!

eXecutioner
    Building Stronger Communities Blog - Bringing people closer together trough the power of words!

CeeX
    Gast

Please post the scripts you made (I guess the error is in one of the two npc scripts).
    Btw: Crimson Editor or Ultra Edit views the line numbers of your scripts.

so long, CeeX

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43

eXecutioner ist offline
    I'll post them later in the evening. Now I'm not at home and I don't have them .

If I made a misake in the first, the second is the same. The second is the clone of the first and he should have the same erors (well I've made him diferent than the first).

Thanx CeeX.

See Ya!

eXecutioner
    Building Stronger Communities Blog - Bringing people closer together trough the power of words!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Code:
    FUNC VOID Rtn_Start_301 ()
    {
     TA_Practice_Sword          (08,00,23,00, "NW_CITY_PALCAMP_01");
     TA_Practice_Sword          (23,00,08,00, "NW_CITY_PALCAMP_01");     
    };
    Don't you think that your function here is missing something? Perhaps : ; this at the end of the function?

PS : If you use notepad then you can press CTRL+G and write the number of the line to take you there.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45

eXecutioner ist offline
    Thanx for the help. Didn't saw that. But for a person versed in scripts like you knows this and sees this imediately.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von eXecutioner_id
    Thanx for the help. Didn't saw that. But for a person versed in scripts like you knows this and sees this imediately.
    [Bild: igitt.gif] you're talking about me? Ohhh, now i understand, you're talking about CeeX. If this is the case then i agree with you.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47

eXecutioner ist offline
    Nope to you, Sumpfkrautjunkie and CeeX...

Can anyone tell me how can I see wich waypoint is wich? I mean how do I know that NW_PAL_CAMP_01 is the place between the "Red Lantern" and the long pier.

See Ya!

eXecutioner
    Geändert von eXecutioner_id (13.01.2006 um 06:26 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48

eXecutioner ist offline
    Rockfest are you sure that this is good?

Code:
    if (WOG_BEST_FORUM == TRUE)
    I put instead of this, this:

HTML-Code:
    if (SAY_HELLIO == TRUE)
    And it gives me an error related to SAY_HELLO. Did you put another = or the code isn't correct?

Sorry for dble post.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49

rockfest ist offline
    Have you declared the variable?
    Code:
    var int WOG_BEST_FORUM;
    This must be done with every variable you use. Declare it just at the begining of the script(or where you want).

Can anyone tell me how can I see wich waypoint is wich? I mean how do I know that NW_PAL_CAMP_01 is the place between the "Red Lantern" and the long pier.
    Use the spacer.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von eXecutioner_id
    In the game:
    • enable the devmode: (B)"marvin"(B)
      (B is the key which you use to open the status screen)
    • open the console: (F2)
    • enter the command: "toggle waynet"(Return)
    • close the console: (F2)
    To revert the changes:
    • open the console: (F2)
    • enter the command: "toggle waynet"(Return)
    • close the console: (F2)
    • disable the devmode: (B)"42"(B)
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51

eXecutioner ist offline
    Can anyone tell me if this is wrong or good?

Code:
    INSTANCE DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Exit (C_Info)
    {
      npc = PAL_301_Valentine;
      nr = 999;
      condition = DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Exit_Condition;
      information = DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Exit_Info;
      important = FALSE;
      permanent = TRUE;
      description = "I've heard all I whanted to know. (END)";
    };
      FUNC INT DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Exit_Condition ()
    {
      return TRUE;
    };
      FUNC VOID DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Exit_Info ()
    {
      AI_StopProcessInfos (self);
    };

///*******
    ///THE DIALOGUE
    ///*******

INSTANCE DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello (C_Info)
    {
      npc = PAL_301_Valentine;
      nr = 2;
      condition = DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_Condition;
      information = DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_Info;
      permanent = FALSE;
      important = FALSE;
    };

FUNC INT DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_Condition ()
    {
      if (SAY_HELLO == TRUE)
    {
      return TRUE
    };
    };

FUNC VOID DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_Info ()
    {
      AI_Output   (other,self,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_00"); //(amazed) A paladin sitting in the Red Lantern!? I never saw that one before.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_01"); //Well believe it friend. My name is Valentine, holy paladin of the king and humble servant of our lord Innos.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_02"); //Can I be of any asistance to you?
      AI_Output   (other,self,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_03"); //At the moment no. But you could tell me why you are sitting here doing nothing.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_04"); //(prowd) As I have already said my name is Valentine.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_05"); //I'm from the southern isles. You can tell that by my accent. I arived here about a week ago with that big ship moored beyond the cliff. 
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_06"); //When I enroled in the service of the king I never thought that life as a paladin would be that boring.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_07"); //I'mean look at them. All day they swing theyre swords preparing for combat. We should be at the capital city defending it.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_08"); //When I left the orcish drums were to be heard in the distance. (to himself) I hope that my wife fled into the city in time.
      AI_Output   (other,self,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_09"); //Excuse me for interupting but, is the jurney by sea long and perilous as I hear from the people in the harbor district?
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_10"); //This depends on the tipe of ship that youre on.
      AI_Output   (other,self,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_11"); //(eyes glitching) Supposing I were traveling on a sturdy ship like the one in the harbour.
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_12"); //You can sleep the whole jurney and whon't even feel a thing.
      AI_Output   (other,self,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_13"); //This is an interesting thing indeed. Thanx fot sharing me that experience. We'll talk later.
      AI_Output   (other,self,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_14"); //I've heard all I whanted to know (END).
      AI_Output   (self,other,"DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_05_15"); //Come again later.
    };

CeeX
    Gast

I can't find any syntax error, it should work. Why don't you just parse and test it in the game? I just wonder what the variable SAY_HELLO does.

so long, CeeX

Edit: found one
    Code:
    FUNC INT DIA_PAL_301_Valentine_Hello_Condition ()
    {
      if (SAY_HELLO == TRUE)
    {
      return TRUE;
    };
    };
    Geändert von CeeX (13.01.2006 um 21:49 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CeeX
    I can't find any syntax error, it should work. Why don't you just parse and test it in the game? I just wonder what the variable SAY_HELLO does.
    §dito
    I told him to declare it somewhere(i don't think he did) and by the look of it the NPC won't say nothing. He just wanted another opinion beside mine.

CeeX
    Gast

If he wants the dialogue be available from the beginning he simply can set the condition TRUE (see the exit condition). Otherwise he has to set the variable to 1 (TRUE) somewhere else (maybe in another dialogue or during a chapter change). A variable is default set to 0 (FALSE) if it isn't set to another value.

so long, CeeX

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55

eXecutioner ist offline
    Indeed there is something wrong with that SAY_HELLO thingy. It gives me an error because of that.

See Ya!

eXecutioner

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Fighter Avatar von superninja™

superninja™ ist offline
    i've go a quastion I have Gothic 1 i want to add 5-10 NPCs but i don't want to Replace them with the oldones,i know to script charecter i have GMK for G1 and i know \GOTHIC MOD Development Kit\gothic\_work\data\Scripts\content\Story\NPC i've add some files(the files were 544 i add 3).now how can i start my mod?i mean i just added 3 charecters(if you think that is mod )

Please fellows help

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von superninja™
    i've go a quastion I have Gothic 1 i want to add 5-10 NPCs but i don't want to Replace them with the oldones,i know to script charecter i have GMK for G1 and i know \GOTHIC MOD Development Kit\gothic\_work\data\Scripts\content\Story\NPC i've add some files(the files were 544 i add 3).now how can i start my mod?i mean i just added 3 charecters(if you think that is mod )

Please fellows help
    Well you want to know how to make the scripts or how to pack the mod? I didn't understand very well your post.

CeeX
    Gast

I think he added 3 script files to the \GOTHIC MOD Development Kit\gothic\_work\data\Scripts\content\Story\NPC folder and wants to know how to continue.

First of all, take _work folder from the MDK and copy it (with subfolders) to the installation path of Gothic (including your added script files).

Then you just have to compile (parse) these scripts. How you do this is described here.

so long, CeeX

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #59
    Fighter Avatar von superninja™

superninja™ ist offline
    Yes i create the script and now i want to pack the files and start the mod? witch program must i use to pack the files

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von superninja™
    Yes i create the script and now i want to pack the files and start the mod? witch program must i use to pack the files
    You will have to use VDFS. You can find it in the mod kit. For how to do it read this . First you need to reparse the scripts. Use the Gothic Starter and chose the option reparse scripts. After that you will put the Gothic.dat in the .mod file. read from the thread linked in this post.

Seite 3 von 10 « Erste 1234567 ... Letzte »