Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    Welcome, mysterious wanderers!

In this thread (which I created by request of our user Danbona), we try to collect more or less secret locations in Risen. Places that are easy to miss and require a special effort (i.e. climbing, levitation, etc.) to reach. Ideally, places where something interesting can be found.

I'll start with this one:

Doyle's hidden camp

Screenshot

It's a hidden camp where you can find Doyle after you let him escape from the Harbour City. To reach this place, go from the western volcano grotto straight forward past the swamp farmer. Then stay left and climb up at the first possibility and walk a bit back until you can see the swamp farmer's house down below (Screenshot). From there, levitate south across the canyon and you find the hidden camp.

Description and screenshots taken from German thread.
    foobar ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Danbona
    Today, i found where Doyle goes. someone mentioned somewhere that in his replay he followed him, & i was curious too.
    So i played 2 hours on the 360 version waiting for him to leave. you can wait forever, the weather doesnt seem to change but if you goto cid, autosave kicks in & by the time you get back he's gone or you can sleep a day or 2 he vanishes.
    the writing in the monestary. Someone wrote a rune like alphabet, but has anyone translated anything?
    or got a new location?
    or do you want to keep your discovery to yourself, thats fine with me, i understand, maybe its for our own good
    Danbona ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Negative
    Reference my thread on this. It's somewhat similar and would likely cover a lot of "places" you're looking for.

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=717889
    --This is definitely not a Morning Star, but you try to explain that to an Ogre.
    Negative ist offline