Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 67 von 67
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Waldläufer Avatar von vurt

vurt ist offline
    ok that's good to know, odd its there because i didnt place any tree there, but i will check it out the next time i do a new version.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vurt Beitrag anzeigen
    ah didnt know that, i'll see if i can find a guide to see where that is exactly and i can put it in.
    Here's a screenshot that may help you. The place I climbed up (in the vanilla version) is directly on the right-hand side of the character. Next, you must balance across the ridge until you find a place you can drop down on the far-end. Most players probably prefer to enter Khorinis this way, because you gain 500 XP for impressing Lares.

[Bild: g2path.png]
    "Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!"
    "Verdammte Enten!"
    Geändert von Nikolai81 (04.08.2012 um 03:34 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63

vurt ist offline
    Ok thanks. I'm not sure i can make a climable place at that very spot, i'll take a look.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nikolai81

Nikolai81 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vurt Beitrag anzeigen
    Ok thanks. I'm not sure i can make a climable place at that very spot, i'll take a look.
    You might consider creating an alternative instead. As long as you approach Lares without having gotten past the gate guards the legal way first, you'll get the 500 XP. Getting to the mountain ridge area is the challenging part because you need to evade or outrun an orc and a shadow beast, but once there, any access to the ocean would work. You might create a small tunnel behind some bushes instead. Not sure how much you can do with your tools.

About the tree I mentioned behind Xardas' tower: it was probably already there, so you didn't place it, but it's appearance and behavior is definitely very changed by your mod.
    Geändert von Nikolai81 (04.08.2012 um 17:05 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    You might consider creating an alternative instead. As long as you approach Lares without having gotten past the gate guards the legal way first, you'll get the 500 XP. Getting to the mountain ridge area is the challenging part because you need to evade or outrun an orc and a shadow beast, but once there, any access to the ocean would work. You might create a small tunnel behind some bushes instead. Not sure how much you can do with your tools.

About the tree I mentioned behind Xardas' tower: it was probably already there, so you didn't place it, but it's appearance and behavior is definitely very changed by your mod.
    To do that "tunnel" he should work with the 3d model of the world. It's not so hard but it may take a long time to do that well

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nikolai81 Beitrag anzeigen
    As long as you approach Lares without having gotten past the gate guards the legal way first, you'll get the 500 XP.
    There is also an alternative route at the lighttower to the city:
    http://www.wernertwc.pytalhost.com/m...ackdoor02.html

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67

vurt ist offline
    Oh, good. Then i won't bother with it i think.

Also, if you jump at the correct place at the draw bridge you can get into town. I'm sure there's a speedrun video that shows how and where.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaF4Qyd3KZo
    Geändert von vurt (05.08.2012 um 19:30 Uhr)

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234