Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 11 von 15 « Erste ... 4789101112131415 Letzte »
Ergebnis 201 bis 220 von 284
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #201
    Ranger Avatar von carnage12

carnage12 ist offline
    Downloaded and now i install the patch, let`s see how will work on my old pc.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #202
    Apprentice Avatar von nik0la

nik0la ist offline
    FINALLY

Thanks !!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #203
    Ranger Avatar von carnage12

carnage12 ist offline
    The game works great now finally can i finish the game THANKS MAD VULTURE GAMES.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #204
    Lehrling

serp202 ist offline
    Playing now, amazing, it's a titanic work.
    I am glad that there are people in the world, they cured Forsaken Gods.

Saving and loading is very fast.

Forgive me for asking, it is possible a patch in the future, which would optimize Saving and loading in Gothic 3?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #205
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    Great work guys!
    Thank you very much!

Just completed downloading the patch.
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #206
    Einmalposter

Shinigami84 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Glockenbeat Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition - Patch version now available!

Finally it's done and the patch is ready to be downloaded as well.
    Thanks, please update the first post.
    Downloading.

LoL @ first post since 2009

7. Beiträge anzeigen #207
    Apprentice

MelVic ist offline
    Thanks team well done.. downloading shortly.

Mark

8. Beiträge anzeigen #208
    Apprentice Avatar von pelezinho

pelezinho ist offline
    UNBELIEVABLE ! As far as performance is concerned,this is not same game...
    Great work Mad Vultures!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #209
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    Can you define "completely revised combat system"?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #210
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    It appears that the combat system of enemies has been revised.At least,the enemies in the arena can now unleash never-ending combos on you,just like zombies could in Gothic 3.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #211
    Schwertmeister Avatar von bigsnappy

bigsnappy ist offline
    I've just been playing the enhanced edition (EE) and wow, there are no micro-lags!

The absence of the micro-lags is marvelous! In Gothic 3 the constant micro-lags were a bit irritating. I wish G3 could do without them.

Anyway, the EE runs smooth, haven't encountered any crashes/guru's yet
    Loading savegames goes quickly.

I will put Two Worlds II aside for a while to play this!
    Everything is relative... until it bites.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #212
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Like I said, that shaders-getting stored-on hard disk needs to be implemented for G3 as well.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #213
    Apprentice

Artyx80 ist offline

Just a bit off

Hi everybody! Just a few questions. I bought Gothic 1-3 and Forsaken Gods from Steam sale. I´m bit off cause I really don´t know how Forsaken Gods differs from Gothic 3, could someone tell bit about that? And also does this newly released community patch for FG change things in Steam FG EE version, should I install this patch? Thanx in advance!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #214
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Artyx80 Beitrag anzeigen
    I really don´t know how Forsaken Gods differs from Gothic 3
    It uses the same engine as G3 (but with the latest patch I think it's more advanced in that area ) and other stuff. It's dubbed an addon, but it doesn't require G3 to be installed to play it. It's set 2 years, iirc, after the events of G3.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #215
    Kämpfer Avatar von Nameless2

Nameless2 ist offline
    Also, the Steam version comes with the patch preinstalled, so you only have to download the patch if you have the disc version of Forsaken Gods.
    Achtung! Holländer!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #216
    Apprentice

Artyx80 ist offline
    It uses the same engine as G3 (but with the latest patch I think it's more advanced in that area ) and other stuff. It's dubbed an addon, but it doesn't require G3 to be installed to play it. It's set 2 years, iirc, after the events of G3.

Also, the Steam version comes with the patch preinstalled, so you only have to download the patch if you have the disc version of Forsaken Gods.

Thank you for your fast reply. So I´m off to play Gothic 3 and then it´s time to beat Forsaken Gods.. Man, maybe I should live somewhere in between

17. Beiträge anzeigen #217
    Rookie

dinosaurex ist offline
    This is my third day of downloading this patch, and presently I have only 44% downloaded because I am on a dial-up modem connected to the Internet.

Free Download Manager is being used to download the patch directly from Mad Vulture Games Direct, and occasionally my modem phone line is disconnected which results in lost time.

At this present slow data transfer rate I might have the entire huge patch file downloaded by next week on March 28, but things could go wrong with my dial-up connection and cause further delays.

The reason I am downloading this new patch is because the previous official patches did not fix the Forsaken Gods game when I played it.

For example, when I found a group of orcs guarding a temple ruin entrance, I was able to walk past the guards into the innermost chambers, and no orc interacted with me or noticed me at all. I should have been stopped by orcs.

That was when I knew the game was broken. When characters do not interact at important points in the story, then the game is broken and cannot be completed as intended.

The entire arrangement of having Indian programmers code a German Gothic game was a total blunder by JoWood.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #218
    Ritter Avatar von mdahm

mdahm ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von dinosaurex Beitrag anzeigen
    For example, when I found a group of orcs guarding a temple ruin entrance, I was able to walk past the guards into the innermost chambers, and no orc interacted with me or noticed me at all. I should have been stopped by orcs.
    This detail has been fixed. Which doesn't necessarily mean that all NPC behaviour was fixed in total, btw. Many of these issues had to be handled for each NPC separately. So it could still be that we oversaw some unpleasant situations.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #219
    Rookie

dinosaurex ist offline
    What I am expecting in this final patch is the certainty that the major plot and quests can be completed without breaking down into incompleted actions and reactions of essential main characters.

Last year my progress playing the game did not advance far at all because I could not get the major characters to interact, and when I learned that the Indian programmers were not going to release another patch, I gave up on the game.

But now I have hope this game will perform adequately. I do not mind minor glitches, but when the linear flow breaks and the plot cannot advance, then the game is not entertaining, only frustrating.

Although many players were able to complete Forsaken Gods by using the previous patches, I could not do so, and I tried all released versions.

Although I bought two copies of the Forsaken Gods DVD, I will probably buy the enhanced version DVD because it has this huge patch included.

If my hard drive crashes and I lose the Forsaken Gods game, then I would not want to spend many hours day after day to download this patch again!

It would be easier and much quicker to install the Enhanced Edition disc.

Based upon my ISP problems, I expect my modem will become disconnected during the night and more time will be wasted until I can reconnect when I wake up the next day.

My download progress is still only 44% completed with an estimated 78 more hours until it is finished.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #220
    Ritter Avatar von mdahm

mdahm ist offline
    What I am expecting in this final patch is the certainty that the major plot and quests can be completed without breaking down into incompleted actions and reactions of essential main characters.
    Yes, we fixed the plot lines.

Although I bought two copies of the Forsaken Gods DVD, I will probably buy the enhanced version DVD because it has this huge patch included.
    There is no new DVD version of the game in sight. Only the Steam version, but that would be an even bigger download than the patch.

If my hard drive crashes and I lose the Forsaken Gods game, then I would not want to spend many hours day after day to download this patch again!
    Please save the patch on USB stick, DVD or external hard drive, son you won't have to download it again.

Seite 11 von 15 « Erste ... 4789101112131415 Letzte »