Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 43
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Veteran

Gorath ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dez
    Wow.

Really this is something truly hilarious.The most unprofessonal way to distribute a game i've seen so far. But i quess its better that they are distributing the game, because clearly people are intrested in the product.Still its quite shocking to observe how they are delivering the game on normal burned cds without any official signs.

However i can still remember how difficult it was to obtain a legal copy of gothic even when Xicat was handling the distribution.I had to hunt my copy for months.
    Maybe it´s "unprofessional", but at least the game remains available in unlimited quantity that way. It´s quite probable pressing CDs isn´t worth the effort. I´m pretty sure Rollenspielshop knows if PB gave them a license.
    Geändert von Gorath (30.09.2005 um 06:58 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gorath
    You should have remained speechless!
    Me? Seems you don´t know me!

Zitat Zitat von Gorath
    If you had bothered to find an answer to all the "W"-questions you wouldn´t have posted such (on many levels) uninformed nonsense.
    I see myself as a "normal" user, that´s my point of view... i don´t have that insider-knowlege like maybe you have.
    That kind of distributing is,... well let me say it´s a little bit extraordinary, and i´ve never heard of distributing a game in this way.
    You are right, i should had bothered myself,... but thats not very interesting stuff for me, so i like it more to bother myself with questions like what was the heros job before he was thrown into the barrier.
    And as you can read in here, i am not the only one who was a little bit confused about that.
    My nosense was a normal-human-user-reaction i think.

Zitat Zitat von Gorath
    Maybe it´s "unprofessional", but at least the game remains available in unlimited quantity that way. It´s quite probable pressing CDs isn´t worth the effort. I´m pretty sure Rollenspielshop knows if PB gave them a license.
    The point is yours!
    You are right with that,... and ok, it´s better than nothing to get those copys.
    I must learn that this Publisher works strange in many ways compared to others.

BTW.: Please avoid doubleposts, instead use the "edit"-button!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    A little update because people are still trying to buy the international (English) version of Gothic 1:

• the Xicat website is down
    • rollenspiel-shop.de sells a fully localised English version on DVD (re-released this spring)
    • the manager of Rollenspiel-Shop.de and Piranha Bytes is one and the same person

The last point may explain why rollenspiel-shop.de was able to sell G1 in that peculiar manner last year. Now they have it pressed on DVD and all should be happy.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Knight Avatar von eXecutioner

eXecutioner ist offline
    Are they planing to make the site in english? I don't want to make a mistake based on translation sites and send my money for something I don't want, or give the wrong adress .
    Building Stronger Communities Blog - Bringing people closer together trough the power of words!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von eXecutioner
    Are they planing to make the site in english? I don't want to make a mistake based on translation sites and send my money for something I don't want, or give the wrong adress .
    Just look at the first post of this thread, sowilo explained very well what you have to type in there!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Rashnu
    A little update because people are still trying to buy the international (English) version of Gothic 1:

• the Xicat website is down
    • rollenspiel-shop.de sells a fully localised English version on DVD (re-released this spring)
    • the manager of Rollenspiel-Shop.de and Piranha Bytes is one and the same person

The last point may explain why rollenspiel-shop.de was able to sell G1 in that peculiar manner last year. Now they have it pressed on DVD and all should be happy.
    I remember saying something in the interna about shipping costs at rollenspiel.
    Since i'm not a german this thing i can't read it on the site. How much would it cost for me to buy that DVD-version ??

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Ranger Avatar von Gothic guy

Gothic guy ist offline
    From were is this being sent from? I need a new gothic cause i lost my first 1

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gothic guy
    From were is this being sent from? I need a new gothic cause i lost my first 1
    Germany. Dunno the exact location but if you enter the site you would see that they use german ^^

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest
    Since i'm not a german this thing i can't read it on the site. How much would it cost for me to buy that DVD-version ??
    [Bild: prize6jz.jpg]
    The game is 9,99 €, the shipping is 12,05 € ,... all together is 22,04 €

Edit:

They are located in Steinfurt, Germany.
    Geändert von WernerTWC (08.06.2006 um 18:39 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30

Gothic guy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest
    Germany. Dunno the exact location but if you enter the site you would see that they use german ^^

I see, well better get fathers credit card

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31

rockfest ist offline
    The game is 9,99 €, the shipping is 12,05 € ,... all together is 22,04 €
    Cool! Guess i know what i'll do with my next shipment of money

Now another question .... how exactly can i pay? Don't have a credit card(yet), but i have a bank account i guess. Paypall doesn't exist in Romania so...have any idea?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Gothic guy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest

Now another question .... how exactly can i pay? Don't have a credit card(yet), but i have a bank account i guess. Paypall doesn't exist in Romania so...have any idea?

surely u can pay with a diffrent credit card than just pay pal?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rockfest
    What i read there, you can make a bank-transfer,... just try it, it's said there that they send you information about the specific cost, (maybe there is something you must pay for the banktransfer itself or whatever)... and important, you can retreat from that "deal" by just don't send them any money, they only ask for that case that you should tell them about that retreat.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC
    [Bild: prize6jz.jpg]
    The game is 9,99 €, the shipping is 12,05 € ,... all together is 22,04 €.
    Werner's screenshot shows the shipping costs to:
    Diese Versandkosten gelten für den Versand in diese Länder:
    Andorra, Finnland, Frankreich, Griechenland, Großbritannien (inklusive Isle of Man), Irland, Italien, Korsika, Liechtenstein, Madeira, Monaco,, Nordirland, Polen, Portugal, San Marino, Schweden, Schweiz, Slowakei, Spanien, Tschechien, Ungarn, Vatikanstadt.
    However, these €12,05 are not consistent with what the website itself states. Sadly, Romania is not listed above (probably because she is not a member of the European Union yet).

Orders from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark and Austria are privileged. They enjoy the same shipping costs as orders from Germany.

Orders from countries not listed should email them and ask for the shipping costs.

If you don't pay in advance via PayPal with a credit card than you can pay via International Banking Money Order, though you have to pay for all the fees (this banking order should cost you nothing inside the EU). Additionally, your countries customs service may charge you too (outside the EU).

Here is the link to the order page.
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."
    Geändert von Rashnu (09.06.2006 um 03:44 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Rashnu
    Is the re-released version the multilingual setup (English/Italian/Spanish) or just the English release?
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36

rockfest ist offline
    However, these €12,05 are not consistent with what the website itself states. Sadly, Romania is not listed above (probably because she is not a member of the European Union yet).
    I knew that Romania is somehow not listed as a normal country. That's why i asked in the first place.
    Well if a mail solves this then it's ok.

If you don't pay in advance via PayPal with a credit card than you can pay via International Banking Money Order, though you have to pay for all the fees (this banking order should cost you nothing inside the EU). Additionally, your countries customs service may charge you too (outside the EU).
    I can't imagine a big fee at the money transfer and i also think that my country doesn't have high customs charges(afaik).

Hmm...think i'll wait to the summer when i'll be able to expect some high-paying charges.

Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC
    and important, you can retreat from that "deal" by just don't send them any money, they only ask for that case that you should tell them about that retreat.
    Well i wouldn't like that.

Edit:
    @NicoDE
    I think it's the english edition only :
    Sprache: Englisch
    Gothic 1 - fully localized (text+speech) English edition.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

Rashnu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NicoDE
    Is the re-released version the multilingual setup (English/Italian/Spanish) or just the English release?
    Honestly - how should I know? Apart from the information displayed at rollenspiel-shop's website I draw my knowledge from excerpts of the developer's interview earlier this year.

Glockenbeat's translation of Michael Rüve's answer reads as follows:
    25.) Wherever I looked, I did not find any international version of Gothic 1. Is there a chance that it would be re-released as part of a gold- or a budget-version ? by Joaquim Nogueira

Gothic 1 (international bilingual version where you can chose between German and English language during installation) is in press room right now and will be in our web store within the first week of february.
    You can find his original answer here.
    Geändert von Rashnu (09.06.2006 um 09:34 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Rashnu
    Honestly - how should I know?
    OK, I'll ask them
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39

Rashnu ist offline
    Piranha Bytes' Webshop takes you to this page. Unfortunately, the terms of conditions and imprints are still all in German. Some of the payment information is in English however.

You get to this site via Piranha Bytes Website.

@NicoDe: Did you get an answer btw?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Rashnu
    Did you get an answer btw?
    The setup includes the complete German and English release (language selection inside the setup).

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »