__Patch v 2.0__
- Fixed bug in Biff's dialoge that caused it to be replayed infinitely, if the hero was close enough.
- Translated a german line from Biff's dialoge into English.
- Fixed rudimentary error with the quest of clearing the Bandits from the Pirates' Tower.
- Fixed bug in Pardos' dialoge - if the hero chooses to give him an elixir of healing, he will correctly do so, instead of giving him 3 Small Healing Potions.
- Fixed the calculation of XP received, when pickpocketing certain individuals, now changed to NotR system. (Cavalorn, Franco, Francis, Valentino, Salandril, Dobar, Engor)
- Nameless will now receive experience, when adding Lester and Lares as crewmembers.
- Restored Monster Values to Original NotR ones.
- Stunt bonus XP changed from 1000 back to the original 100. (not in alternative balancing)
- Changed incorrect waypoint for Orc Elites in several places in the OldWorld.
__Patch v 1.0b__
- Fixed the Orc Elite AI bug.
__Patch v 1.0a__
- Fixed improperly equipped armor on certain individuals.
- More dialogue fixes.
- Improved FOV/Camera System. Widescreen Resolution Improvements.
- Improved Combat AI.
- Sekob is no longer immortal, so he is not unbeatable upon completion of the "Sekob Misses His Wife" quest.
- The two strongest two-handers in the game (Dragon Slicer & Berserker’s Axe) can no longer be bought in stores, you must actually adventure to find them
. Don't worry though, you shouldn't have to go too far out of your way.
__Patch v 1.0__
- Fixed several text and dialogue errors.
- Certain Lines in Vatras & Lares' dialogue are now in English.
- Appraising your Goldmining Ability is now in English.
- A few more XP Bonuses.
- On the quest to get Thorben's approval, getting a blessing from Isgaroth now gives you a 100 XP bonus.
- The Stunt Bonus is now 1000 XP.
- Joining Morgan's and/or Henry's Raiding Troop now grants a 50 XP Bonus.
- Toughened up the Black Wolf of the Novice Quest, Boars & Field Raiders now yield 100 XP when killed, Ice Wolves now yield 250 XP.
- Fire Devils, and Shadowbeast Skeletons are now slightly tougher.
- Bartok is tougher, so it's less difficult to keep him alive on the "Furs for Bosper" Quest.
- Giant Rats are tougher than Young Giant Rats. Wolves, Minecrawlers, Bloodflies, Snappers, and Razors now have stats similar to Gothic I.
- Lares can now provide the Simple Way to join all 3 guilds.
- Fixed the notorious "Stuck Ornament Bug" with Lares.
- Fixed a bug with the Bandit's Tower Quest.
- Fixed the bug where the Dragons occasionally yield no trophies.
- The Orc Attack Video no longer crashes the game.