A few moments ago, Deep Silver and Piranha Bytes released patch 1.10 for RISEN. The patch fixes some bugs which could still occur in the release version of the game. Since RISEN was released rather bug free, the changelog is not very long:
- Placement of various objects in the world revised
- Collision revised: player could previously get stuck in certain locations
- Problem with Brogar Arena quest resolved: this quest was only offered twice in certain circumstances
- Problem with the camera and the interface after loading a saved game resolved
- Various locations revised where the player was teleported to the first floor upon entering a building
- The hunters are to hunt again: problem with a dialog option that immediately ended this quest resolved
- Problem with the trigger for the final battle resolved
- Golden sword for the Don: this sword could be duplicated by stealing
- Problem with signpost lighting resolved
- Position of various quest goals revised and improved
- Problem of the player not receiving the bastard sword after delivering the materials for it resolved
- Interaction with benches, chairs, etc. revised
- Various dialog options revised
- Various error corrections made in game texts and language files
Please note that this patch is only for the DVD retail version of the game. If you acquired RISEN via Steam or another download portal, please check with that vendor for a patch for your version.
The patch is for the PC version only.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
18.03.2010 22:18 -
[NEWS] Patch 1.10 for Risen released#1
Last edited by World of Risen; 23.03.2010 at 13:01.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009