Seite 20 von 20 « Erste ... 9131617181920
Ergebnis 381 bis 383 von 383
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #381
    General Avatar von Sakabato

Sakabato ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Faby Beitrag anzeigen
    Dungeon Siege 2

[Bild: 4ky5vp.png]
    (Surprise bush boggrot. I hate those damn things.)

Whenever I start this game, I get lost within it in a matter of seconds.

The variety of creatures, weapons, spells and all that is simply dazzling. And there's never the risk of running out of big badass alien creature things to nibble on your delectable anus.

Story-wise, it's a bit cliché, but who gives a hell. The quests are okay, the majority of which are kill X in order to retrieve Y. But that really doesn't matter. This game's focus is the mindless slaughter of huuuge amounts of creatures.

Your party members are very complexly wrought, with their own personalities and quirks.

The spells are impressive, the hero powers as well.

Though it may seem confusing at first, the game's design is really great. You get attributes via the weapon you use: for example, if you use combat magic spells, you get combat magic skills. There's no need to waste time on pouring X amount of points into Y skills.

You do, however, get one skill point per level, which you can pour into certain abilities, and once your abilities are strong enough, you gain hero powers.

Now for the bad bits.

The save game system can go choke on a big fat cock. Its only purpose is to save your hero's inventory and skills, NOT the location. You get plopped down in the city/outpost/whatever whenever you continue again. There are teleporter systems but they're so loosely scattered that they are rendered almost useless.

Not a perfect game, but certainly a great one. It's the second RPG I played after Gothic 1.
    Nice...Have you ever tried Dungeon Siege 1 as well?..I find it better then DS2 at some point. More stuff, like weapons and armors, unfortunetly I can't play it online again, don't know why...But I have great memories of that time...^^
    It was a great RPG for me in it's time. ^^

2. Beiträge anzeigen #382
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sakabato Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice...Have you ever tried Dungeon Siege 1 as well?..I find it better then DS2 at some point. More stuff, like weapons and armors, unfortunetly I can't play it online again, don't know why...But I have great memories of that time...^^
    It was a great RPG for me in it's time. ^^
    I have, actually, at least a little bit. I didn't like it so much for some reason, dunno why.

Anyway, speaking of DS2, I'm now in the Azunite Desert, which is teeming with scorpions oh so resistant to my fire spells. But I have level 15 Combat Magic, enough to buy a Jolt spell. Let's hope it's better than Lesser Jolt.

I also hope Taar can freeze some scorpion ass with that Nature Magic of hers.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #383
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu

rekinu ist offline
    ... aand closed!

Seite 20 von 20 « Erste ... 9131617181920