Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 13 von 20 « Erste ... 2691011121314151617 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 241 bis 260 von 383
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #241
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Forenperser Beitrag anzeigen
    [Bild: 647342-kotor2box_large.jpg]
    with the Restoration Mod it finally is a good game, though KotoR 1 still is the better game ( Bioware just can do this stuff better then anyone )
    I am the only one that thinks that Obsidian made the sequels better than Bioware? (I mean NWN 2>NWN 1 and Kotor 2>Kotor 1)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #242
    #16  Avatar von Forenperser

Forenperser ist offline
    No you're not, you're just a minority

3. Beiträge anzeigen #243
    Veteran Avatar von Melvish

Melvish ist offline
    [Bild: pc_europa_universalis_iii_kansi.jpg]

Best strategy game I ever played. I just can't get bored of this game. Although I still need my RPG fix now and then.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #244

Forenperser ist offline
    Also now started Jade Empire again ( third time )
    [Bild: jade_empire.jpg]

Not the best/epic Game from Bioware, but surely their game with the most beautiful setting.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #245
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen
    I am the only one that thinks that Obsidian made the sequels better than Bioware? (I mean NWN 2>NWN 1 and Kotor 2>Kotor 1)
    Agreed, but it's the story that makes KOTOR1 more popular, though honestly there's only one part of it that makes it interesting; the fact that Revan was actually you. Other than that KOTOR2 has a more interesting story, overally I think it's much better than KOTOR1.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #246
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz

Powaz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bamfy Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm one too. KOTOR II is by far better than the cliche packed first game. And the first NWN is just a joke compared to Mask of Betrayer.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #247
    Knight Commander

Kostaz ist offline
    To summarize:
    Bioware games have more cliches while Obsidian sequels have more bugs

8. Beiträge anzeigen #248

Forenperser ist offline
    Bioware makes more interesting characters^^
    ( I mean look at the characters from KotoR 2, most of them have nearly nothing to say )

Also, I don't understand why people think that the KotoR 2 - Story is so good.

It is pretty weird imO, and you can notice that the game was released too early.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #249
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Forenperser Beitrag anzeigen
    Also now started Jade Empire again ( third time )
    [Bild: jade_empire.jpg]

Not the best/epic Game from Bioware, but surely their game with the most beautiful setting.
    are you playing neutral now... like neither open palm nor closed fist /i don't rly see an alternative for a 3rd playtrough/

10. Beiträge anzeigen #250

Forenperser ist offline
    Yeah, something like that, there are 3 Endings ( Good, Evil, Scraficing yourself ) so I'll take the third ending this time^^

And 'till that sometimes evil, sometimes good descisions.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #251
    Knight Avatar von NCONiall

NCONiall ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von BlasphemousInfidel Beitrag anzeigen
    @NCONiall: good luck with the last boss.
    Why? Is it really that difficult I remember playing on normal difficultly and he was a right pain in the ass, he kept throwing like 10 grenades at once(reminds me of WaW)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #252
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    [Bild: AO-Artwork_HadaganCruiser.jpg]

Just started playing Allods Online, the russian F2P MMORPG. I'm telling you, this stuff is better than WoW and Aion.

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #253
    Mythos Avatar von Onisuzume

Onisuzume ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Th13f Beitrag anzeigen
    http://i517.photobucket.com/albums/u...ganCruiser.jpg

Just started playing Allods Online, the russian F2P MMORPG. I'm telling you, this stuff is better than WoW and Aion.
    Yeah, but its a pity you don't really notice the Rage of Mages/Evil Islands setting unless you're already familiar with it.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #254
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Red Dead Redemption

[Bild: red-dead-redemption.jpg]

So far this seems to be a kickass game. In some ways it strikes me as being very similar to Gun, but improving on almost everything in that game. GTA IV meets Gun, in a nutshell. The only annoyance so far are some of the controls, which are a bit clumsy.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #255
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    Red Dead Redemption

[Bild: red-dead-redemption.jpg]

So far this seems to be a kickass game. In some ways it strikes me as being very similar to Gun, but improving on almost everything in that game. GTA IV meets Gun, in a nutshell. The only annoyance so far are some of the controls, which are a bit clumsy.
    clumsy controls?
    So far this year it's my favourite game, even got 100% completion

16. Beiträge anzeigen #256

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefekto Beitrag anzeigen
    clumsy controls?
    Some are a bit, like selecting weapon (left bumper, right trigger, directional keys... argh) and lassoing seems a bit unresponsive at times. All in all though, friggin' great game. Exploring the world is very interesting, hunting is great fun, completing secondary missions is fun, playing Texas Hold 'Em is great, and the characters, voice acting and main missions are everything a GTA-fan can hope for.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #257
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline
    Some are a bit, like selecting weapon (left bumper, right trigger, directional keys... argh) and lassoing seems a bit unresponsive at times. All in all though, friggin' great game. Exploring the world is very interesting, hunting is great fun, completing secondary missions is fun, playing Texas Hold 'Em is great, and the characters, voice acting and main missions are everything a GTA-fan can hope for.
    You haven't had an xbox for a long time now have you?) And yes the mini-games in the saloon are awesome + I really like the suit that lets you cheat at poker, won a lot of money thanks to it

18. Beiträge anzeigen #258
    Sword Master Avatar von UR1Z13L

UR1Z13L ist offline
    I dont have a PS3 and i want to play Demon's Souls so much :/

19. Beiträge anzeigen #259

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nefekto Beitrag anzeigen
    You haven't had an xbox for a long time now have you?) And yes the mini-games in the saloon are awesome + I really like the suit that lets you cheat at poker, won a lot of money thanks to it
    Hahah, yeah, for a month maybe. But then, I've played on current gen consoles before so it's not that, really. Maybe my fingers just aren't nimble enough, which is why I never mastered the guitar either

Seriously though, it's only sometimes in the heat of the action when having to manage three control elements at the same time and use the left stick to control Martson, that they get mixed up now. What I do dislike a bit, though, is how sensitive the button on both sticks themselves is at times, especially when the stick is tilted to their fullest angle. Annoyingly makes protagonists duck from time to time at the most inopportune of moments.

PS.
    The more I play it, the more I like it. Really, this just might be the game that trumps GTA: SA and GTA IV if the story, characters and dialogue continues to be as interesting. I just love that there's so much to do and so many random encounter side missions and stuff. Especially I love hunting. The only thing I sort of dislike is that you can run a thousand miles into the desert and hey presto, whistle and your horse has magically followed you! I know it'd make for lots of tedious running otherwise, but those magical horses sometimes break the mood just a bit, in the tiniest fraction type of way.
    Geändert von Hellbilly (22.07.2010 um 09:11 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #260
    Veteran Avatar von kojocel

kojocel ist offline
    ARKHAM ASYLUM
    This one is just great; great story, great use of great characters, visually very good and a treat to play. The combat system is easy to learn but still allows for some neat-o tricks, and the most fun part is to take out a gang of heavily armed criminals one by one. The Scarecrow-sections are freaky as Hell, and The Joker is just pure greatness. Definitely one of the best action games I've played in a long time.
    Somehow it reminded me of H.P. Lovecraft world. Never played the game tho.

Still I would recommend you trying (if you hadn't already, that is) Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth. It is an astonishing game, in my opinion.

[Bild: cocdcote.jpg]

All the best, k.
    "We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
    Zone Survival Guide: Shadow of Chernobyl / Call of Pripyat

Seite 13 von 20 « Erste ... 2691011121314151617 ... Letzte »