Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 10 von 15 « Erste ... 367891011121314 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 285
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #181
    Apprentice Avatar von Cor Innith

Cor Innith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von .†.MikeL.†. Beitrag anzeigen
    What?! No way! that's you? I mean you? that 15 years old kiddo with the fancy english? and all that Senegal and stuff too, wow have you really grown?
    Hah, I do hope so. I used to be a big prat here if I remember well. (Hurr, that hasn't changed!)

"wy is marvin mode not working?? plz tell me "

Oh yes, the internet never forgets.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #182
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cor Innith Beitrag anzeigen
    Hah, I do hope so. I used to be a big prat here if I remember well. (Hurr, that hasn't changed!)

Funny, I do remember you apologizing LAST time, but I can't remember any posts for which you'd need to apologize.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #183
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    Haha welcome back

4. Beiträge anzeigen #184
    General Avatar von alyn26

alyn26 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cor Innith Beitrag anzeigen

Welcome back, Xenny! So, moved from Belgium to Senegal?
    Happiness is what motivates me through its absence!

Faith is what makes you weak!

Love is nothing but an egocentric game.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #185
    General Avatar von Khaled

Khaled ist offline
    Welcome back Xenny!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #186
    Kämpfer Avatar von DenisInnos

DenisInnos ist offline
    Gothic i've been obbsesd about this game and mods from him !

7. Beiträge anzeigen #187
    Adventurer

Trokar the White ist offline
    Incase you don't already know I'm addicted to Gothic II - Night of the Raven. I used to be addicted to Gothic, until 2 came out. Not my only addiction. I used to drink heavily, so much so that November of 2008 I decided I didn't want to live and took a knife to myself. When I didn't come outside to meet my ride to work he called the cops, and that's why I'm still here. I haven't had a drink since February 26th of 2009. Though I have remained sober things haven't exactly been going swimmingly, but all in all I'd say I'm better. Now my only vices are coffee, pipe tobacco and Gothic II. I'm not sure why I just told you all that, don't mean to be a downer or all "woe is me." I guess I just figure it adds perspective. Some times the only thing that gets me through the day is my ability to escape from reality into the Gothic universe. And so there you have it, do with it what you will.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #188
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu

rekinu ist offline
    Welcome DenisInnos!

Trokar, interesting story you got there. From one addict to another, I welcome you to WoG

9. Beiträge anzeigen #189
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Welcome guys, enjoy the forums - I know you will.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #190

Khaled ist offline
    @Dennis. I see you're form Sibiu. I'm at college here in Sibiu!
    Welcome to the forums!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #191
    Rookie

gravvy ist offline
    does any one know when gothic 3 csp is realesed??i can't wait to play it
    Join with the best on SiteTalk http://www.sitetalk.com/register?sponsor=UN92199. use this link to signup for free.It's a NEW ONLINE GLOBAL COMMUNITY bringing a new idea for the social networks.The users get a free virtual office on Unaico.com.Having this you can start your own online business,you can work and have fun the same time.Join us.You can contact me on this email: adrian.sitetalk@gmail.com

12. Beiträge anzeigen #192

Khaled ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gravvy Beitrag anzeigen
    does any one know when gothic 3 csp is realesed??i can't wait to play it
    I have a wild thought that the guy above me joined here for the sole reason of advertising his site...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #193
    Apprentice Avatar von valyem56

valyem56 ist offline
    Hey guys , i'm John, 19 y.o. and i'm from Romania , i like going to the gym , playing computer games and having fun with my friends in my free time , i'm new to the gothic community but i'm a pretty old gothic fan , i hope we can get to know eachother better in the time i'll spend here .

As for some contact info , well i got valyem56 as my yahoo ID and same one on skype , see ya around here fellas !
    Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we're dealt . We got to take these cards ourselves and flip them ... don't expect no help.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #194
    General Avatar von ICFabian

ICFabian ist offline
    Ca-*BRRRRRRZZZZZZT*

Well, the truth will reveal itself sooner or later. Till then, welcome.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #195

valyem56 ist offline
    I noticed you calling me "Calin" , i'm really sorry to dissapoint? you but i'm not the guy you think i am , this is pretty much my first forum account on wog , and that can be checked i think .

I know i'll probably get responses such as : "You're proving you're that guy by trying to say you're not. " and to answer those : i am not trying to prove anything , just stating facts .

Don't take this as an offensive post , just as an informatory one . And thanks for the welcome !
    Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we're dealt . We got to take these cards ourselves and flip them ... don't expect no help.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #196

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von valyem56 Beitrag anzeigen
    I noticed you calling me "Calin" , i'm really sorry to dissapoint? you but i'm not the guy you think i am , this is pretty much my first forum account on wog , and that can be checked i think .

I know i'll probably get responses such as : "You're proving you're that guy by trying to say you're not. " and to answer those : i am not trying to prove anything , just stating facts .

Don't take this as an offensive post , just as an informatory one . And thanks for the welcome !
    I said nothing of no Calin. My, my. Why do you jump to conclusions like that? It casts a veil of suspicion on the whole thing...

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #197
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline

You're proving you're that guy indeed by failing so hard. Also, please stop using two spaces next to all punctuation marks, it looks really bad and retarded.

Oh, and welcome.
    Geändert von Bastardo (30.11.2010 um 18:34 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #198

valyem56 ist offline
    Seems i got you confused , some guy said something about this Calin guy on the pictures thread yesterday as a response? for my post (wasen't so direct but it made me believe he talked to me) , now you going all Ca-*BRRRRRRZZZZZZT*
    got me confused , first thought was that it was you who did both post , anyway ... my bad . And think whatever you want about me , i am who i am , i'd never go around pretending i'm somebody else , especially not on the internet , people don't know me anyway , what harm would giving my real identity bring me ?

Cheers! Sorry for the confusion again .... my bad .

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #199
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Seems i got you confused , some guy said something about this Calin guy on the pictures thread yesterday as a response? for my post (wasen't so direct but it made me believe he talked to me) , now you going all Ca-*BRRRRRRZZZZZZT*
    got me confused , first thought was that it was you who did both post , anyway ... my bad . And think whatever you want about me , i am who i am , i'd never go around pretending i'm somebody else , especially not on the internet , people don't know me anyway , what harm would giving my real identity bring me ?

Cheers! Sorry for the confusion again .... my bad .
    Well, if this is indeed your first account, just ignore them Calin-wankers.
    They accuse virtually every new member of the same thing so they can get off when they're right for once.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #200

ICFabian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    They accuse virtually every new member of the same thing so they can get off when they're right for once.
    Quite.

It's the kind of pleasure not even the dirtiest pr0n can bestow.

Seite 10 von 15 « Erste ... 367891011121314 ... Letzte »