Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234
Ergebnis 61 bis 66 von 66
  1. #61 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    got the demo earlier aswell, I've played around 1,5 hours on the demo and done almost all I can do within the demo space. I think it's a really small area to be allowed to play in but still i'm really loving it thus far One thing i really liked actually is the combat, it really is some tactics involved since i've never beaten a foe without the use of my shield for example.
    And the graphics ain't to bad either, i'm really liking the atmosphere of the game!
    gam_jonte ist offline

2. #62 Zitieren
    Local Hero
    I'm very happy with the demo; not only does the game seem Gothic-like but also my PC runs it decently. I was worried because my CPU (athlon64 3200) barely meets the min requirement, maybe even a little below. I have a 9600GT so that must make up for it a bit. Anyway, it ran OK at high texture and medium everything else at 1440x900. That's good enough for me. I just hope the real game is the same.
    fragonard ist offline

3. #63 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Just played through the demo and the only thing I can complain about is its length. The combat system was great, the graphics were good and fit well together, and perhaps most importantly the gameplay was very fluid and quite immersive. I'm glad to see that pretty much all mistakes made in G3 haven't been made in this title, if the rest of the game is anything like the demo, it's bound to be great.
    Thomac ist offline

4. #64 Zitieren

Metasyntaktische Variable
    A list of mirrors (incl. the WoP):
    http://www.worldofrisen.de/english/download_58.htm

Please note that not all mirrors have the new version. You can recognise the working installer by the "V2" suffix.
    foobar ist offline

5. #65 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    I'm trying to istall the Demo and am getting an error message : "catastrophic failure"

man that sucks!

My system is not connected to the internet and it is a 64 bit win xp professional.

any suggestions?
    Bruell ist offline

6. #66 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Bruell
    Zitat Zitat von diego_pmc Beitrag anzeigen
    Yeah, I get the same error; it happens when it almost finishes installing the demo. Maybe there was some data loss (I used the torrent).
    It does install, the same file downloaded from gamers hell, on my laptop (win xp 32 bit).

So I wonder is there a problem with the 64 bit xp?

And most important, will this problem persist (on the 64 bit xp) with the installation of the actual game?

Is there a patch available? or will there be one?
    Bruell ist offline

Seite 4 von 4 « Erste 1234