Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 11 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 212
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nevada Beitrag anzeigen

Myrtana will receive one more unit, if at all.
    Focus is for now on the other factions, but we got other low-level units instead of peasants.

Hmm...If you are going to make another unit,the team should create a "Vengardian Royal Guard" wich should look like the Royal Guard from GIII,but with a more GII-ish look to it .Oh,and it should be either a pike-unit or a haldberd-unit,since there were none of them in the preview .Oh,and they should be made recruitable only in Vengard.

I liked the books, but i definitely won't make a mod about that one, as i plan to bow out of MTW 2 modding after this one is done.
    Well then atleast send foward the idea to the people at Total War-center forum plase .
    Also,how will the weather react,three hot seasons and one winter,because I hardly believe that there was no winter in Myrtana
    Thanx for you're patience,I hope I was not too annoying .
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (16.02.2010 um 21:22 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Ranger Avatar von samino8

samino8 ist offline
    just a question are you going to make the battle map of for example khorinis like it looks in gothic? close to the harbor and such? or are u gonna use the old ones that turns up everywhere in the original game.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #83

Zitat Zitat von samino8 Beitrag anzeigen
    just a question are you going to make the battle map of for example khorinis like it looks in gothic? close to the harbor and such? or are u gonna use the old ones that turns up everywhere in the original game.
    It is not posible.Only in Rome:Total War you could see the harbour and the ships in the battlemap.Changing settlements is imposible because the source-code is copyrigth protected.Only textures can be edited,but not the meshes .For more on this topic you should check out this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=169680
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (13.03.2010 um 20:34 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84

samino8 ist offline
    noooooo!! the settlements is most the important part!
    so then its just a map of the gothic world thats awsome and then when its time for battle it destroys the whole fantastic feeling why can't they let the fans build up their own total war game?? aaah i hate copyrights now!

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #85

And what's so special about the cities and forts.I mean I understand if it were for either Lotr or TES,but Gothic.It had standard setlements wich were present in the Medieval Era.So don't worry,they will make an aweosome mod,believe me .I've played TATW and it was awsome even with this problem .Also imagine if Braga were a city of castle ingame,that would have been much more nice than that village.If the Varant factions have Braga,Ben Erai,Ben Sala and Lago villages and then they would be too underpowered.
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (13.03.2010 um 20:36 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Ritter Avatar von DTR

DTR ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von samino8 Beitrag anzeigen
    why can't they let the fans build up their own total war game?? aaah i hate copyrights now!
    Sure you can.
    Just don't call it "Total War", don't use their engine and provide your own assets.
    Nobody will complain.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nevada

Nevada ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DTR
    Sure you can.
    Just don't call it "Total War", don't use their engine and provide your own assets.
    Nobody will complain.
    Signed

Regarding the Nilfgaard-Idea: The idea has been around on the TWC a few times already, but nobody felt like seriously starting a mod project on it.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #88

Signed

Regarding the Nilfgaard-Idea: The idea has been around on the TWC a few times already, but nobody felt like seriously starting a mod project on it.
    Maybe in the future after all the ideas have been used.
    Regarding the generals,the Orcs and the Nordmarians should have infantry unit ganarals (not cavalry,orcs seem more into eating horses rather then riding them,the nordmarians have a total lack of cavalry in that mountain region) and I'm not so sure about the mercenaries under Lee,wheter they should have cavalry at all.
    And what about recrutable maercanaries,can we recruit let's say a few unitsofeither hashishi or nomads to figth for us if wereached the desert,but we don't have enough troopsfor an assault,so we can recruit some soldiers there on the spot (not too many) .
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (13.03.2010 um 20:38 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89

Nevada ist offline
    It is clear that Orcs won't have any cavalry at all, except when they recruit mercenaries.
    Also, Nordmar has only 2 cavalry units and none of them is used as bodyguard-unit.

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #90

In order to play this mod do I need to install the Kingdoms 1.5 patch?
    Also do I need to install all the campaigns (Americas,Teutonic,Britania,Crusades) or just one will suffice ?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    Hi there guys, its me again. Will you release a demo of the factions that are done so far? Not the campaign, I mean, just to try out the new armies in custom battle mode. It would be a nice little something for us to spend time with until the final release.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92

Nevada ist offline
    In order to play this mod do I need to install the Kingdoms 1.5 patch?
    Also do I need to install all the campaigns (Americas,Teutonic,Britania,Crusades) or just one will suffice ?
    You'll need the 1.5 patch, but one Kingdoms Campaign installed on your harddrive is enough to play.

Hi there guys, its me again. Will you release a demo of the factions that are done so far? Not the campaign, I mean, just to try out the new armies in custom battle mode. It would be a nice little something for us to spend time with until the final release.
    We discussed that idea on our internal board, but the team decided against such an "unfinished" beta/demo release

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93

samino8 ist offline
    have u made any orc troops yet? it would be intresting to see a screen or something on them

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94

Nevada ist offline
    Well, one of our two Orc-factions has all its models done and all the units ingame, whereas (like 3 other factions) the Orcs still lack textures and I'll also have to refit some animations for them so that they appear huger.

So it might still take some time until you see anything from them.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #95

I love the new hashishi and nomad previews , but I have a question Nevada , how come they don't wear any turbans.All that heat and the sun above them must make the soldiers weary of fighting , no ?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96

samino8 ist offline
    a preview of one of the orc factions

http://www.totalwar-zone.de/forum/go...f176/?ee746c9d

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Sword Master Avatar von Hampu

Hampu ist offline
    Hm... Check this game out by the way, i'd say it'd be easier to build a gothic mod on this game... It's pretty moddable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKoxm0iUmSE

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.

RobinHood 13. ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hampu Beitrag anzeigen
    Hm... Check this game out by the way, i'd say it'd be easier to build a gothic mod on this game... It's pretty moddable.

That game is awesome, very modable and a gothic mod would be a cool idea.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hampu Beitrag anzeigen

Yeah, but the performance sucks.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100
    Sword Master Avatar von Hampu

Hampu ist offline
    Mmh, Well 200 bots in Mount and Blade is pretty heavy. It's not like medieval total war, they actually have their own AI, if not very bright... Also, there is a moddable multiplayer.

Seite 5 von 11 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »