Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 11 « Erste 1234569 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 212
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Veteran Avatar von Amon Amarth 930

Amon Amarth 930 ist offline
    NH?
    Sorry, no idea what that should be mean ...

I agree with you, dragons where awesome, but its very difficult, and they couldn be fly "for real".

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Knight Avatar von Hav'caaren An'givare

Hav'caaren An'givare ist offline

Smile

Well I hope you will take into consideration some of our ideas .
    If yes,here is an idea:
    When pressing the end turn button,before the dragons should appear,you can make the texture relief of the Minental to change it's appearence,to look like it's been consumed by fire(just like Mordor in the Third age Total War game).I also have one last question ,what role will the nameless and his friends play in all of this .

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #23

I don´t know if it possible to change Strat-Textures, i think not and i never have seen something like that.

The nameless hero and his friends was presented until now with much events, some with only information, other with direct or indirect Effects.

Other representation is not easy or meaningfully partly.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #24

Thumbs up

Zitat Zitat von Amon Amarth 93 Beitrag anzeigen
    NH?
    I agree with you, dragons where awesome, but its very difficult, and they couldn be fly "for real".
    Well if I think correctly,some time ago,there was a mod for Rome:Total War were they made the mounted Nazgul's to fly,but then again this is M2TW,a totally different thing...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA5zA...eature=related

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #25

Zitat Zitat von Amon Amarth 93 Beitrag anzeigen
    I don´t know if it possible to change Strat-Textures, i think not and i never have seen something like that.

The nameless hero and his friends was presented until now with much events, some with only information, other with direct or indirect Effects.

Other representation is not easy or meaningfully partly.
    Actually it can be changed,just ask the authors of the Third age total war mod at
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    on how to change the ground texture for bouth campaing map,and also battle mod .
    Also look what else they managed to change
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnSx-Co4aYc
    (the weather,the textures,much about everything can be edited at this game).
    I'm not saying that you must listen to me,these are all just crazy suggestions of mine(I mean I don't even know how to edit a simple texture)but you should ask the guys that made the TATW mod on tips about editing .
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (28.09.2009 um 20:35 Uhr)

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #26

lol, thank you, but i know all that thinks.

And i can explain you much more and how and etc. pp. but i cant say it in english

Thats the problem, but i will give it a try:

I know the "flying" nazguls in rome tw, and, other as you say, rome and medieval 2 are very similiar in some aspects of modding. In M2 Modding you find much thinks in the datas which are from Rome !

The flying dragons was simulate with a trick, under them was an unseen modell, so they cant fly across walls or troops.

And this is not so nice, also its a difficult think to modelling them, and get the Modell to work, but of this modding part i havent any experience ^^

The Strat-Map-Textures and Battletextures and that things can change, i know and we have change them.
    BUT they cant change with a script - command, that isnt possible.

So the textures in the "Minental" must be always dark or what ever - and thats wouldnt look so good.

So, the mainly problem is that i cant speak so good english, and i answer you wrong...

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #27

Red face

Don't worry,I got the idea,like I said,you're english isn't that bad ,but by God,LoL at me for thinking you didn't know about these things.So you seem to know what you are doing,you clealry have much more experience then me at these things and so far you guys seem to have done a good job so far,all I can say is to keep up the good work .
    Geändert von Hav'caaren An'givare (28.09.2009 um 21:10 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    For now i'd say make a simple Gothic mod, you can make it more and more complex later on. At the moment make the base, seems like best for now. Good luck, i'm looking forward to it.

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #29

No

We try to make the best what is possible and what we can.

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #30

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Ranger Avatar von EDWARDsmall

EDWARDsmall ist offline
    Cheers,mate !
    Gothic and Total War are my favourite series,spent few years playing them, its nice you bring em together.
    Good Luck

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #32

Thanks

Gothic + Total War was also my favourite Games

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Veteran Avatar von miku-juku

miku-juku ist offline
    Lol, the idea is taken by the game Rome:Total war.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Q:How to fight in Arcania?
    Zitat Zitat von Petyamester Beitrag anzeigen
    My strategy was click click click click click click click click click click click click click click win.

Probably the coolest place in Gothic 3

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #34

I don´t know what you mean or what you will say, which idea is from Rome Tw?

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #35

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nevada

Nevada ist offline
    good evening.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Nevada, the Leader, Mapper and 3D-Artist of the team and (except for Pausenclown) I'm probably the only one that speaks a proper English (Sry, mates)

@Map:
    As was already said by Amon, the map textures are not changeable during the game itself. So i made a compromise and took the layout of the Minevalley in G2 and halfway "normal" textures.

The Canyon will be added by a special climate-type in Jarkhendar, but I think the rest will stay as it is.

the problem here is, that in a Total War game, lots of armies are moving around and making e.g. Jarkhendar as rocky as in the actual game would confuse the pathfinding of the AI on campaign and battlemap.

Overall, you can never be very "accurate" on the map, since small details are just going "lost" on the large scale and the actual settlements in the games are 3-4 times larger than the stratmodels. and such large settlements would just look awful.

Regarding our progress:
    After weissnicht's withdrawal from active modding, we had a lack of skinners, but with Asator and Gimlin012, we could fill this whole and, when i got spare time, I'm producing models so they don't run out of work

The faction we're currently working on are Onar's Mercenaries.

For the other factions, we have the rosters completed, but they are still waiting to be worked on.

Our time isn't much, but we're trying to get the best out of the project, especially since we all enjoyed the games a lot.

Cheers.
    Geändert von Nevada (29.09.2009 um 18:56 Uhr)

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #37

^_^

Zitat Zitat von Nevada Beitrag anzeigen
    (except for Pausenclown) I'm probably the only one that speaks a proper English (Sry, mates)

Cheers.
    LoL .
    I have a small suggestion.For the sake of beauty,would you take into consideration the fact that the paladin's legs are a bit small in comparison to the bulky upper body,or the fact that the paladin cavalry has spears that look like sugar canes(,this is how the guys that made M2TW thouth that they would look in real life?,they were only that colourfull when they were used in tournements,but not in real battle),but I would like to use for the paladin's shield another model(so there will be three models of paladin shields,one from g3,one from g2,the ones that were hanged on walls,and one wich you made,the rune shield type)and for the knights shield add another model togheter with the already existing one,a whtie sheild whit the emblem of Myrtana.
    As for the Myrtana army,why aren't there any archer units?
    And another thing(hope I'm too annoying with these long posts),will you change the way the militiamen look(they are great,but a bit too clean,and the shape of the armor is a bit too strange,especially the leather shoulders),same thing can be said about the knights armor(too small shoulders,too dark armor etc).
    SO cheers .

Stupid question:will the paladins have magic .
    Geändert von Hellbilly (29.09.2009 um 20:49 Uhr)

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #38

Stupid question:will the paladins have magic .
    No

The other questions answer Nevada, his Job ^^

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #39

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Provinzheld Avatar von Nevada

Nevada ist offline
    The shields of the paladins will stay as they are for now.

Same ist with the Knight's and Militia skins, since we have very few resources available for skinning, so well do other things first and then, parhaps during the internal balancing phase when everything is in the mod, we'll think about reskinning some units.

And could you please refrain from posting the question here AND in the German thread?

This might be confusing and if you want the German users to know about your questions, too, then post them in German, since not everyone has the skills to read them.

Seite 2 von 11 « Erste 1234569 ... Letzte »