Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. #1 Zitieren
    automatic news bot
    Deep Silver's Brand Manager doberlec posted a few screenshots with the current HUD elements of RISEN. Beside the information that is always visible, there is also the lifemeter of the enemy currently in the combat focus.

There are three different modes available:
    • Minimal, only life energy and mana are display by small bars in the lower middle of the screen.
    • With Toolbar, addiontionally to the both bars there will be the two equipped weapons (melee and ranged combat) in the lower left corner of the screen and the remaining quick slots in the lower middle.
    • With compass. A small compass is shown in the lower right corner of the screen beside the bars and the quickslots.

In the current standard keyboard settings, the key "B" is used the switch between these modes.

Homepage
    World of Risen ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    I love it... I'm glad to see the HUD getting out of the way, making space for immersion. The sky is nice also. This will be a great game
    Also, as an idea, not that I necessary rally for it, you could make the hud on least intrusive setting (if it isn't already) appear only depending on context (i.e. during combat, or when you take damage or use magic... I wonder how it would feel).
    peer-LAN ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair
    It's perfect.
    Only 2 bars, no other things on the screen, now that's what i call an immersive hud.
    Like the poster above me said, if the said 2 bars could appear only if the situation requires it (combat, spellcasting, etc), it would be above perfection .
    4ltair ist offline