Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 28 von 28
  1. #21 Zitieren
    Knight Commander
    Zitat Zitat von doberlec Beitrag anzeigen
    No, it's just a conscious performance decision. You can increase the view distance lice crazy but then again I have to make the decision if I want smooth framerates for capturing eith Fraps (quite a performance hog itself) or not So it's not a question if the game is able to do it, but if your hardware is strong enough.
    Are you saying that the in the vids the game's graphics are not on ultra-high?
    Kostaz ist offline

2. #22 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von ElectricDragon
    So what next? Wait for new video called 'Risen mood clip #03' ?
    ElectricDragon ist offline

3. #23 Zitieren
    Deep Silver a. D. Avatar von doberlec
    Zitat Zitat von Kostaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you saying that the in the vids the game's graphics are not on ultra-high?
    Exactly. View Distance of vegetation, LOD - there is much to tweak in the config files of the game to achieve even better results. That is also perfectly okay for playing the game, but not for capturing videos with Fraps since this program cuts the FPS almost in half.
    doberlec ist offline

4. #24 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.
    Cool video.
    The fog effects in the cave looked really cool, and the earth dropping from cave walls.
    I also liked the little creature's animations. Notice how cute they are when they move their feet, and one of em opened a chest. Can't remember to have seen that kinda interactions on npcs before. Hope that will be ingame to.

The graphics aren't stunning, but still they make the world seem so alive, and along creating an atmosphere. G3 graphics didn't create an atmosphere, they made only the game look good.

For the music and sounds I'll have 1 word, awesome. So simple, and so beatiful.

A well acomplished video.
    RobinHood 13. ist offline

5. #25 Zitieren
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Powaz
    I fully agree, the part in the cave looks amazing. The fog, falling sand/earth. It feels so deep and full of atmosphere. Plus Risen ambient sounds sound very very good.
    And those gnomies...
    Powaz ist offline

6. #26 Zitieren
    Deep Silver a. D. Avatar von doberlec
    Zitat Zitat von RobinHood 13. Beitrag anzeigen
    I also liked the little creature's animations. Notice how cute they are when they move their feet, and one of em opened a chest. Can't remember to have seen that kinda interactions on npcs before. Hope that will be ingame to.
    Well it's an ingame video so yeah they wiggle their feet at the campfire and they do even more, but this will be illustrated in another video so stay tuned
    doberlec ist offline

7. #27 Zitieren
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von doberlec Beitrag anzeigen
    Well it's an ingame video so yeah they wiggle their feet at the campfire and they do even more, but this will be illustrated in another video so stay tuned
    Can;t wait
    Maladiq ist offline

8. #28 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Stalagmite
    I'm liking these graphics, because they aren't TOP OF THE LINE, which means they (hopefully) put more effort in gameplay.
    Stalagmite ist offline

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12