Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 9 « Erste 123456789 Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 164
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Fighter Avatar von ElieTheGreat

ElieTheGreat ist offline
    God guys you are making me so exited ! This damn internet guy we're paying has a problem with his machine whatever it is he opened a new network and now we cant download or upload but 50MB a day or it will cut ... I wont get Diccuric till he fix the damn fucking thing ... I wanna ask a question is it ok if i play Gothic 2 B4 it ? and is there more mods then Diccuric and NotR and which ones are those ??? and what is this http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=20
    the trial for chapter one in G1 ?? is it also a mod ??

Too much questions eh ? who's gonna be man enough to ansewr them ? (p.s a woman can be man enough to ansewr them *lol*)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ElieTheGreat
    God guys you are making me so exited ! This damn internet guy we're paying has a problem with his machine whatever it is he opened a new network and now we cant download or upload but 50MB a day or it will cut ... I wont get Diccuric till he fix the damn fucking thing ... I wanna ask a question is it ok if i play Gothic 2 B4 it ? and is there more mods then Diccuric and NotR and which ones are those ??? and what is this http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=20

Too much questions eh ? who's gonna be man enough to ansewr them ? (p.s a woman can be man enough to ansewr them *lol*)
    The Trial is a little Mod from Alistair for G1´. It´s located between the old and the new camp. A new feature is you can command NPCs as a group.

Just in the beginning of the game you faceing a jugde.
    She tolds you, you in charge for a big bloodbath.
    Pic 1
    After a small hearing, you got suddenly right in the game at the wodden cottage between the OC and the NC, and you got one big problem: You are commanded to accompany the 3 diplomates to the OC, but they where kidnapped by thiefs. You are now going to rescue them...
    Bild 2

The Trial got some changes in the engine.
    -Now you are able to command a group of NPCs, mostly 2 or 3.

-At the beginnig of the game you can choose via a dialog between a archer
    and a Near fighter (???).

- For unimportant items and NPCs there are no names showning in the game when you focus on them.

- Some new armor-skins.

(Source:TheGladiator, i only translated his post.)

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Exodus Avatar von Sektenspinner

Sektenspinner ist offline
    I wanna ask a question is it ok if i play Gothic 2 B4 it ?
    Diccuric is a total conversion. It has got nothing to do with G1 or G2 and you can therefore play it whenever you feel like it.
    and is there more mods then Diccuric and NotR and which ones are those ???
    NotR aint no Mod. It is the official addon for G2 made by Piranha Bytes, published by Jowood.
    And there are no English mods available so far. Only some quite small once in German.

I suppose that the next bigger mods will be available in the beginning of 2006 and perhaps some of them will be translated in English.
    and what is this http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=20
    Yes it is a mod. But it also is a total conversion and got nothing to do with neither G1 nor G2.
    Für Spieler:
    Velaya # Velaya in English # Exodus Demo # Irrwichtel
    Tools für Modder:
    DiaDepp # DOPA-PARTER # zSlang
    Scripte für Modder:
    Ikarus Skriptpaket # Floats # Broadcasts

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    I got quest to repair ramp i get there, gave wheel to worker and he repair it(?) but i can't finish that quest it is like the well is still broken.

Who can lear me to use 2handed or 1handed weapon?

btw. Mod is very good so far.
    Geändert von Kraszu (06.07.2005 um 22:49 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu
    I got quest to repair ramp i get there, gave wheel to worker and he repair it(?) but i can't finish that quest it is like the well is still broken.

btw. Mod is very good so far.
    Hi and §welcome to the Forum!!!

Can you tell me, how the quest is called, so maybe i´m able to give you a solution!
    Do you play Diccuric??? Which version?

And hey, please feel free to post something in the welcome-thread about yourself!!!

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Pumpkins fly free  Avatar von Freddy

Freddy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu
    Did you directed the workers how to pull the wheel? Otherwise there is a little Bug in the journal: If Alwin told you about the other way to solve Graveyarn's quests a second entry is left into the journal - so don't worry.
    Asarend in the city of Parthalan teaches you 2handed weapons while he is training above hier forge (Map). The mercanry Melchiar teaches it too. You can find him at the little fortress (number 17 on this map). Narrow near the farm teaches you 1handed fighting (number 4)[/quote]

You can find all Gothic 1-Mods with english subtitles in the english download section for mods (except Diccuric).

@Artur-San and Zaratul:
    I'm very sorry. I had not much time.
    The english translation will not be continued by TAGMT in the near future. When I have enough time I will organize the finishing of the translation. Then the mod could be easily translated into other languages.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Freddy
    .Asarend in the city of Parthalan teaches you 2handed weapons while he is training above hier forge (Map). The mercanry Melchiar teaches it too.
    Asarend only teach haw to be stronger or more dex. Whit Melhiar i got only END option in dialogues.

Kalixtus don't want to teach me to (no dialogue option).

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #88

Freddy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu
    Asarend only teach haw to be stronger or more dex.
    Only while he is working in his forge. When he's training on the wall above his forge he teaches 2handed fighting. You need to be master in 1handed fighting to leran 2handed fighting.
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu
    Whit Melhiar i got only END option in dialogues.

Kalixtus don't want to teach me to (no dialogue option).
    The mercenaries only teach you something if you have solved ALL the quests from the farmers (Rebekka).

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Rebekka told me to give food to mercenary, but i can't do it. I have no dialogue options whie Darek.

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #90

Freddy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu
    Rebekka told me to give food to mercenary, but i can't do it. I have no dialogue options whie Darek.
    In this case Darek has already explained the way to the mercenaries (take a look into your journal). You have to deliver 5 bred, 3 ham and 4 cheese to the mercenary Piret. Perhaps you sold or you have already eaten something. You may buy the missing food from Homer.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    I can't find Piret and that quest is in german(jornual).

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #92

Freddy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kraszu
    I can't find Piret and that quest is in german(jornual).
    The entry contains the description how to find the mercenary - but you already found them.
    Piret is here (click!).

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Veteran

Kraszu ist offline
    Thanks i was thinking about mercenary's that protect farm and searching there.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94

ElieTheGreat ist offline
    I gotta thank Werner and Sektenspinner for the ansewrs even if it's too late

Edit : Hey you guys i keep getting an error everytime i wanna download Diccuric ... and in this link
    Blah
    if i choose the "Download starten - optionale Sprachausgabe (320 MB) @gameswelt.de" I get the Sprachausgabe and the Diccuric ?
    Geändert von ElieTheGreat (09.07.2005 um 21:12 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95

WernerTWC ist offline
    I gotta thank Werner and Sektenspinner for the ansewrs even if it's too late

Edit : Hey you guys i keep getting an error everytime i wanna download Diccuric ... and in this link
    Blah
    if i choose the "Download starten - optionale Sprachausgabe (320 MB) @gameswelt.de" I get the Sprachausgabe and the Diccuric ?
    Maybe this answer is a little bit late^^...
    You need both files, if you want the audio, the first link is the audio-part, the second is the setup-file, it works also without the audio---> Audio is optional.
    You must click with left mousebutton on the link!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96

ElieTheGreat ist offline
    Hey Guys today everyth was fixed and the connection is as good as it used to be I got everyth for diccuric and installed everyth step by step and I 'm playing it now, but there's one thing , the subitles are too fast they appear and disappear fast and + in the begining the intro with the slides , it's not translated can you tell me what the text mean does any1 have the translation of the intro ? oh and should all the Materials' names in the game Stay in german ? like there's some which are in english like Mysterious horn , but Rusty sword isn't (as an example) so ya .

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #97

Subtitles:
    Yeah they are way to fast I know that. It's because the Diccuric Team used to make very long Output Units. In German it's no real problem since their is a voice output but in English it might be difficult to follow the text...
    I have no idea what you could do, sorry.

To the intro...
    ..It sais that Berengar, the boss of the town is a rebel against the king. He was banished from the land and is now returning with his army into the area.
    It probably reveals further backgrounds but I don't remember them, I'm afraid.

Some of the material's names...
    ... were probably forgotten to translate. It is sometimes not easy to find each and every piece of German text that is hidden in the deep dungeons of the boundless volume of Gothic-Scripts.
    Für Spieler:
    Tools für Modder:
    Scripte für Modder:

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98

ElieTheGreat ist offline
    Ok thanks for the explanation Sektenspinner , I'll try to follow the subtitles... but all the intro and all that blabering is about Berengar ?? Who is the hero ?
    um anyway I have another question, here in Lebanon I can't find NotR anywhere, isn't there anyway to get it over the internet ?

Edit: I am doing my 3rd job for Rebekka but when i talk to the mercenarys I dont get the option to give them the food and there is nothing to say to her husband ... and 2nd, while i was following The guy that led me to the lake to get the root then gave me the sleeping bag, back to the village(I forgot his name sorry) um I kina stoped following him and i started doing tasks for the farm ... and he disapeered ... is that a bad thing , did i miss someth ? coz i cant find him where he use to stand in the village . lol
    Geändert von ElieTheGreat (17.07.2005 um 05:15 Uhr)

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #99

Alwin normally guides you to the mine after you have helped him with his plants.
    He might be waiting for you there.

And are you sure you brought the farmers' food to point 17 on this map
    It is a very small fortress. You gotta talk to Piret (or was he called Piet? I don't remember...)
    Für Spieler:
    Tools für Modder:
    Scripte für Modder:

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100

ElieTheGreat ist offline
    ok I found Alwin while going to the old mine he was fighting molerats and he blabered to a guy who works at the mine then he made me follow him back to the castle and gave me someth and told me to talk to the guards ... everyth according to plan eh ? lol
    um my question is : Why the FUCK do I loose strength points everytime I fight someth , it says I used up too much strength , that's just NOT right and strength does NOT get used up

Seite 5 von 9 « Erste 123456789 Letzte »