Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Apprentice

lilfishy5689 ist offline

Gothic I - Can't use orc teleport in cemetary?

I'm in the Orc Cemetary with Baal Lukor and I found the two scrolls, and now we're standing in front of the ~magical gate~ and I can't use the spell. I've tried standing in various places around it, I do the whole magic thing and it sucks up mana, but then I just float back down and nothing happens. I haven't learned magic (it says Magic: No) and I'm a full guard now so what can I do?

Is it because I don't have enough mana? I haven't spent any LP on mana or magic... I know how to use spells, I made it through gothic II twice so I'm no noob help please? thanks!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    You just need 5 Mana for the Spell (so you don't have to invest LP on Mana) and you don't need to learn magic.
    You have to hold down Strg+Forward for the whole time (till you get teleported) and to stand directly in front of the wall (Ball Lukor should be standing next to the wall at that point in time).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

lilfishy5689 ist offline
    Edit: oh wow, you really do have to hold it down for a long time :O lol, i feel silly now thanks!
    Geändert von lilfishy5689 (27.10.2008 um 23:05 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    Do you see the Door in the wall? And did Baal Lukor tell you, to use the spell because he currently is to weak to use it?

Never mind, it's a little bit tricky (I also had to try a couple of times )
    Geändert von TazmanDevil (27.10.2008 um 23:20 Uhr)