Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021
Ergebnis 401 bis 403 von 403
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq
    Zitat Zitat von TheDoctor Beitrag anzeigen
    Ever heard of the Wii? It's the best selling console of this generation. And, oh, it has graphics that are equal or less than the Gamecube. You get my point?

Not to mention the 2D "revolution" on the DLC networks on both 360 and PS3 nowadays.
    Come on, those are consoles, i don;t have one, i don;t intend to buy one and i am not the only one. Most of us are here because they are pc users and that is whay all the gaming comunity is irritated when a developer announces that they will produce a game only for consoles or primarely for consoles.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Maladiq ist offline

Knight Avatar von TheDoctor
    Zitat Zitat von diego_pmc Beitrag anzeigen
    More like graphics like PS2's or better. Look at Bully, or The Conduit.
    Wii actually has better graphics than the PS2. So did Gamecube.
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    Come on, those are consoles, i don;t have one, i don;t intend to buy one and i am not the only one. Most of us are here because they are pc users
    Yes, because the Gothic franchise was PC-exclusive. But times have changed. I'm still waiting for Ralf's reply.
    TheDoctor ist offline

Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.
    This thread has reached its natural end.

Please continue with #7: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=536148
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."
    Rashnu ist offline

Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021