Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 405
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Part 2:

After arriving to Reddock, I decided to go cleanse the underground pass of Reddock. Taking Copper with me, I singled out the goblins and dealt with the lizards. Eventually, the pass was clean. I found a Hashishin Knife in a Heavy Chest, weaker than the Orc Slayer but poisonous. With this, I made my way to Cape Dun. I fulfilled the petty tasks of the villagers, then decided to go wolf hunting. I realised at this point that in 1-on-1 fights against animals, this knife would be useless, since it poisons upon thrusting, but with the wolves' attention focused on the new companion Cyrus, I managed to dispatch all of them - having a few close calls in the process. (Generally, if I got knocked down I just waited 'till the wolf was fighting Cyrus then stood up, poisoned and slowly killed the wolf, waiting in between every two strikes to avoid a backlash from the wolf.) I then went to learn skinning animals from Jens after rescuing Harek from the woods and bringing him to Jens' hut.

Danger level (0-10): 7.
    Level: 6.
    New stats: Hunting 125, +1 Str, +1 Thieving, +1 Alchemy.
    New skills: Stalk animals, Skin animals.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    I entered the Temple and fought Raven. He was pretty hard to beat because I spammed attacks recklessly not realizing he can also damage me while he blocks, but I changed to a more careful style and killed him with enough health left. With his Stone Tables I could tell Saturas everything about the temples I never went to^^
    I sacrificed some life to use Beliar's Claw and went to the valley of mines and tear through everything, but I avoid more than one orc at once. After getting the information from Garond I go to Diego and tell him to join me and that's where our long friendship comes to an abrupt end. Before I went to him I swapped to the armor of the Ring of Water, but when he joined me I thought, hey, he's my best friend, he wouldn't kill me just because I wear another armor. WRONG! I swapped to the bandit's armor, one strike from Diego, his sword rammed into my stomach and it was over. He showed no regret!

Level: 20
    Guild: Mercenary
    Chapter: 2 - Raven dead
    Playtime: 11:20
    Build:
    LP: 10
    Strength: 74
    Dexterity: 24
    Mana: 28
    HP: 310
    1H: 65%
    2H: 36%
    Bow: 14%
    Crossbow: 12%
    learned to skin animals
    learned two parts of the old language
    Cause of Death: Diego being a massive •••••••••

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143
    Apprentice

Comrade 911 ist offline
    Game: G2 NotR
    Name: Comrade
    Level: 9
    Class: Fire Mage

So I read many of your diaries and started playing on hardcore myself few days ago
    So right now I am in the Valley of Mines trying to get proof from Garond that dragons exist. It wasn't so hard till now but I guess that will change when seekers will show up.
    That's it for now, good luck for everyone trying to beat the game on hardcore
    [Bild: g2notrb.jpg]
    Geändert von Comrade 911 (31.05.2009 um 19:34 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144
    Sword Master Avatar von Mage Master

Mage Master ist offline
    I'm gonna try G1 HC again... hopefully I won't die this time. I'll try the same build as before.

Hero Name: Random Hero #612
    Desired Build: Bow/Crossbow, 2H
    Desired Guild: Mercenary
    Plan: try to think more before acting

well this is it. For now

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Well, I died. I decided to set out to Montera with Copper, or somewhere, but bumped into that orc patrol. Well, that wouldn't have been a problem, except that I met a wolf as well. I was killing it well in rhythm, but that bastard Copper poked him and so I got out of said rhythm, getting owned pretty quickly.

EDIT: Oh yes, sorry 'bout that. Level 8 upon time of death, with the same stats as before, basically (Hunting 125, Strength something like 105). I also forgot to say that I cleaned the orcs from the farm, the ones with Topork, one-by-one, freed Kliff and brought him to Reddock before dying. Cause of death: Wolf.
    Geändert von Alwin (01.06.2009 um 19:35 Uhr)

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #146
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Wanna give us more info so I will add you to the list later? (if you do, please do that in the same post, I get confused easily)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147
    Apprentice

Comrade 911 ist offline

Angry DEATH

KILLED BY GREG AT "DEXTER TOWER"
    Name: Comrade
    Level: 12
    Class: Fire Mage
    Chapter 3
    Well that was kinda stupid death :/. While I was fighting with bandits at the dexter tower some farmers who have escaped the farm with MALAK a while ago came to help me fight the bandits. After we won a fight I thought to beat farmers for some exp, so I tried that but MALAK seemed to be tougher than I imagined so I ran away from farmers and started shooting at them with my bow from the distance and killed them... Well I thought nobody will miss those farmers anyway (I was wrong ). So then I came to Greg to talk with him about that Dexter business. Oh by the way Greg was sitting in the house that used to be Dexter's, and Greg wasn't able to see how I killed those poor farmers, because usually people can't see through the walls! (well but this is Gothic ). So I walked in the house where Greg was sitting comfortably in the armchair, and when he heard my steps (yeh he heard my very own steps sound) he jumped up, draw his sword and stabbed me before I was able to understand wtf is happening...
    So this is the end of my story...
    [Bild: statsoka.jpg]
    Geändert von Comrade 911 (01.06.2009 um 21:24 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148
    Knight

Alwin ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bastardo Beitrag anzeigen
    Wanna give us more info so I will add you to the list later? (if you do, please do that in the same post, I get confused easily)
    Done.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149
    Apprentice

michaeljhoan ist offline
    I'm gonna start G3 on hardcore, but first I'm off to school and then band practice...good luck guys!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150

Mage Master ist offline
    Update:

I'm a lvl 14 and I just become a mercenary, and I'm on my way to the sect camp from the mine. I went through the new camp to better myself and well... i became a merc while i was at it.
    heres an image of my stats.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151

Mage Master ist offline
    SUCCESSSS!!!

I've finally beaten Gothic I HC. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy...
    Here's a screen of my last stats

oh... and the sleeper got kinna bugged but then he fixed himself I guess. pic here
    he got fixed when I went too far way from him and then he went back on his place.

so here's my character name: Random Hero #612

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mage Master Beitrag anzeigen
    oh... and the sleeper got kinna bugged but then he fixed himself I guess. pic here
    You're the second guy in the HC challenge that has happened to. The other one wasn't as lucky as you; for him, the Sleeper never went back to his place.

Oh, and congratulations on completing the challenge succesfully!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153

Mage Master ist offline
    OK I'm gonna try G2 hc so here goes

Game: Gothic II
    Hero Name: Random Hero #612
    Desired Build: Bow/Crossbow, 2H
    Desired Guild: Mercenary

it seems fair for my succsesful character to contiue the story so yeah...

oh and when am I gonna get added in the "Hall of Fame"

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    I read the thread and decided to give it a try... I'll be playing on my laptop while on vacantion so and I might not have internet so I might not be able to update my info regularly...

Game: Gothic
    Hero Name: Frost1
    Desired Build: 2H + 4th sircle
    Desired Guild: Templar

yesterday i played for a while but nothing significant happened exept that i made tons of crude swords (it's nice that you can pick locks without learning lockpicking and sect camp guys don't notice me picking their chests :P) so money aren't a problem for me now
    Geändert von KGS (15.07.2009 um 08:14 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Der_Jonn

Der_Jonn ist offline
    After a lengthy pause from Gothic, I decided to have another go at NotR hardcore. Since I've already completed the hardcore challenge as a Magician of Fire and as a dexterty based Paladin, I'll be playing a one hand strength character this time. To make this more interesting, I've placed some restrictions on myself:

- I have to become a merc (since mercs get the best one hand weapons in late game, that isn't much of a restriction, despite the fact that mercs are overall the weakest guild)
    - I'm not allowed to spend any LPs on dexterty (thus giving me a much slower start because I can't use bows or the Rapier and the Master Sword)
    - I'm not allowed to pray to Beliar (meaning that I can't get lots of gold at the beginning by sacraficing mana to Beliar)
    - I'm not allowed to use Beliar's Claw
    - I'm not allowed to save 4 LPs at every LP cost threshold by getting 5 points for the old price (for instance when you have 59 strength, it's possible to get 5 strength at the price of 10 LPs, whereas regularly training to 64 strength would cost an additional 14 LPs)
    - In the first two chapters, I'm not allowed to transform into a Dragon Snapper, Shadow Beast or Fire Lizard

Game: Gothic II Night of the Raven
    Hero Name: 1h Merc (I've never been good at coming up with interesting names )
    Guild: none
    Build: 1h at 34, strength at 30, learnt to forge the first sword, 1 unspent LP
    Level: 5
    Time played: ~2 hours

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156

Mage Master ist offline
    I don't feel much like playing Gothic so I'll leave my G2 Hard Core for later.
    just thought I'd tell you(not that you care but anyway)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mage Master Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't feel much like playing Gothic so I'll leave my G2 Hard Core for later.
    just thought I'd tell you(not that you care but anyway)
    Of course we do. Everyday, when I have to read all threads with new replies, that's the only notion that pushes me to do it. And all those users that post as well as read, they care even more, that's why their post count is in the thousands.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158
    Sword Master Avatar von Hampu

Hampu ist offline
    I started a G2 notr HC chharacter a while back without posting here but it seems i made it trough the game, it was easy fighting the UD as a paladin, destroy evil FTW!

Name: R3P3R
    Level: 42
    Guild: Paladin
    Mana: 68
    Health: *can't remeber*
    Dexterity: 24
    Strenght: 200
    Two handed weapons Mastery: 100%
    Two Handed Weapon: Dragonslicer
    Crossbow: 55%

Anymore stats i forgot? I can't remember the Health though...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Der_Jonn

Der_Jonn ist offline
    Time for a little update. My character is still doing pretty well, he's currently a level 18 Dragon Hunter currently equiped with a Fine Long Sword, a Cross Bow, Morgan's Ring, a +5 protection from weapons ring and a +10 strength amulet. My armours include the Light Dragon Hunter Armour and the armour of Raven's Guard.

Game: Gothic II Night of the Raven
    Hero Name: 1h Merc (I've never been good at coming up with interesting names )
    Guild: Dragon Hunter
    Stats (without items): 1h at 48, strength at 61, learnt to forge the first sword, to pick locks and to understand the first language, 25 unspent LP
    Level: 18
    Main Quest Progress: Chapter 3, have freed Bennet (obviously, since I'm a DH). I've killed Bloodwynn and seen the cutscene where Raven disappears into the temple.
    Time played: 12:18

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160
    Sword Master Avatar von Hampu

Hampu ist offline
    i was lv 20 before i even went out of the valley of mines for the first time, how did you manage all the seekers?

Seite 8 von 21 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »