Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021
Ergebnis 401 bis 405 von 405
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #401
    Apprentice

sokras2008 ist offline
    Game: Gothic 2 Night of the Raven
    Name: Sokras
    Guild: Guildless
    This is my first time participating in something like this.Although i have played about 6 time G2 and 10 times G1. It is the first time that i am asked not to reload, although i hate and had really bad luck with the dragons at G2 NotR.
    Anyway i am starting now and i think I will join the militia

P.S.Please someone tell me how to kill those dragons!!!!the 5 out of the 6 times i killed them with cheats.You know pressing f8 constantly summoning monsters and regaining health.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #402
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    How do you kill the fire golem on low level in gothic 1? I remember I watched some video where a guy did something pretty tricky to get him killed. Like without(I think) using any spells or attacks.
    Think he made the ice golem kill it but I'm not too sure.
    That was me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHuF3YRNIiw#t=3m15s
    This was with countless reloads and saving in between though. There is no way you can do this in a hardcore game.

Now my next game will be "Piratenleben Sinen Numeris". Which is the "Piratenleben" (Pirate's Life?) mod with all numbers, statistics and bars removed. Instead of a health bar you have blood coming out of your body in increasing portions as you lose more life and stuff like this.
    I've played the beginning of the normal mod (with numbers and bars), but only got to the very beginning of chapter 2 I think.
    And no "reload from new game". I'll either do this hardcore the first time or play normally.

EDIT:
    P.S.Please someone tell me how to kill those dragons!!!!the 5 out of the 6 times i killed them with cheats.You know pressing f8 constantly summoning monsters and regaining health.
    Use scrolls.
    One summoned demon can kill a dragon.
    A good group of skeletons is also fine.
    Rain of Fire is also good.
    And use everyone you can get to assist you and let them do the work for you.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #403
    Apprentice

sokras2008 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    Use scrolls.
    One summoned demon can kill a dragon.
    A good group of skeletons is also fine.
    Rain of Fire is also good.
    And use everyone you can get to assist you and let them do the work for you.
    Thank you for the information
    But the dragons are regenerating health so if i use rain of fire i will have either to buy more than 2 scrolls or use potions which gives a lot of time to the dragon to regain health.Also ( i think) a summoned golem can easily die by the dragon
    Anyway i will try when i reach that chapter.
    By the way when should i go to jhakendar? before or afte Chapter 2??

4. Beiträge anzeigen #404
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von sokras2008 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for the information
    But the dragons are regenerating health so if i use rain of fire i will have either to buy more than 2 scrolls or use potions which gives a lot of time to the dragon to regain health.Also ( i think) a summoned golem can easily die by the dragon
    Anyway i will try when i reach that chapter.
    By the way when should i go to jhakendar? before or afte Chapter 2??
    I go to Jharkendar before chapter 3 because I don't want to be killed by seekers.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #405
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Nefekto

Nefekto ist offline
    New Thread - [click]

Seite 21 von 21 « Erste ... 10141718192021