Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 12 von 21 « Erste ... 5891011121314151619 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 221 bis 240 von 405
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #221
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Der_Jonn

Der_Jonn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    [sadistic]You could lure the Stone Golem to mace wielding NPCs[/sadistic]
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not into masochism.
    Getting to level 10 just with scrolls was already painful enough.

Game: Gothic I
    Challenge: using no physical force
    Name: Nameless Magician #8253
    Level: 11
    Guild: Magician of Fire
    Stats(without items): 15 strength, 35 mana, 4th circle of magic, 202 life, 10 unspent LPs
    Chapter: 3, have to search the focuses next

2. Beiträge anzeigen #222

Der_Jonn ist offline
    Okay, my game is progressing nicely. Firestorm is just such an overpowered spell (high range, high single target damage, good aoe damage and the possibility of immobilising your opponents, this combination is just insane) that you really don't need melee weapons once you have that.

Level: 22
    Guild: Magician of Water
    Stats(without items): 37 strength, 17 dex, 120 mana, 5th circle of magic, 354 life
    Chapter: 4, I was in the Free Mine and I now need the parts for the Ulu Mulu
    Time Played: 7:16

3. Beiträge anzeigen #223
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    My game crashed repeatedly when going near Lester, so I deactivated sound & music as it often is due to that. I killed the Blood Hounds with Fire Storm. I thought all of them were dead, but one Blood Hound appeared from behind a dead Blood Hound close to me. Damn, I would've heard him.

Game: Gothic
    Challenge: No armor equipped
    Level: 18
    Guild: Magician of Fire
    Chapter: 3 - 4 of 5 focuses
    Strength: 109
    Dexterity: 13
    Mana: 15
    Hit Points: 291
    LP: 5
    4th circle of magic
    weapon: Scar's Sword
    frequentlly used magic: Ice Block, Fire Storm
    Death: Blood Hound again

4. Beiträge anzeigen #224

Der_Jonn ist offline
    My condolences, Blubbler.

My character has now just entered the Orc Temple, hopefully things will go better this time.

Level: 25
    Guild: Magician of Water
    Stats(without items): 37 strength, 17 dex, 120 mana, 5th circle of magic, 390 life
    Chapter: 5, at the start of the temple

5. Beiträge anzeigen #225
    Ranger

Cameronx1 ist offline
    COMPLETELY MUTILATED

HC Philip- Smashed in the face by a black troll when he got commando fever, as if that wasn't enough, he survived the punch and his trip flying through the air, but unfortunately a roaming pack of snappers finished him.
    Level: 14
    Guild: Paladin

6. Beiträge anzeigen #226
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Omid-

Omid- ist offline
    Lvl 14 Paladin? You must be kidding, that's the most unbelievable crap i've ever heard.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #227
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    @Omidow its possible - i went into militia with lvl 2. if u know u can enter militia and paladins within lvl 2 just need to be experienced player.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #228

Omid- ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zerion92 Beitrag anzeigen
    @Omidow its possible - i went into militia with lvl 2. if u know u can enter militia and paladins within lvl 2 just need to be experienced player.
    Dude, doing the missions to get in the militia already makes you atleast 3 already. Finding the thieves, 3 shitloads of experience from the thieves and ofcourse succeeding the mission itself. If you wanna be a citizen first you'll be 4-5 atleast. I don't see how it's possible.

Ooh and Lvl 14 Paladin? how the hell did you kill the Dragons without going over lvl 14? It's just not possible.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #229
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von omidoow Beitrag anzeigen
    Dude, doing the missions to get in the militia already makes you atleast 3 already. Finding the thieves, 3 shitloads of experience from the thieves and ofcourse succeeding the mission itself. If you wanna be a citizen first you'll be 4-5 atleast. I don't see how it's possible.
    Ask Lares for help for joining the militia and it's possible.

Ooh and Lvl 14 Paladin? how the hell did you kill the Dragons without going over lvl 14? It's just not possible.
    You become paladin before you kill the dragons. You can't even get Innos' Eye without becoming paladin.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #230
    Ranger

Cameronx1 ist offline

i hadn't even encountered a dragon yet at the time, it was alot of "pitfall" style hit and run dashing through the VoM to contact the ore places. (Had a very near death incident while looking for diego).

But if you gulp down a speed potion and prepare yourself for the job its relatively easy to have a level 14 paladin.

sorry for the edit: omidoow, I'm not here to lie, if I wanted to lie I would certainly have went right ahead and told everyone I had a level 25 paladin named HC- N00bP0wnz but I'm not here to lie, theres no point in it.
    I honestly had a level 14 paladin, in fact when I completed the story without an HC character I had a level 14 paladin a some point in the story, its really easy, heres my 'trick' to doing it, you can litterally go from militia to paladin without killing a beast.
    1. Load up on speed potions
    2. Learn Acrobatics
    3. Get the heavy militia armor first
    4. Never attack an orc on your first trip to VoM
    5. Get to the 3 places as fast as possible
    6. When you don't find diego, shout "all hope is lost" and then cry
    7. Go to Diego
    8. Talk to Garand
    9. Leave through that little abandoned mine right by where the barrier used to end
    10. Enjoy your stance as a paladin.

3rd Edit: You don't need to kill the theives (@Zerion92)
    Geändert von Cameronx1 (25.08.2009 um 15:51 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #231

Omid- ist offline
    DUDE, that's not Paladin. Before you go to the dragons you're a Knight. I thought you meant chapter 5 Paladin.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #232

Der_Jonn ist offline
    DUDE, that's not Paladin. Before you go to the dragons you're a Knight. I thought you meant chapter 5 Paladin.
    You character screen says you are a paladin, even though Hagen calls you a knight, and you can also start to learn paladin magic, and the paladins that previously told you that they only train paladins will train you now.
    And if you wouldn't become a paladin after freeing Bennet, you certainly wouldn't become one later in the game. Just because you find a paladin armour in some dungeon doesn't mean that you suddenly become a paladin.
    By your logic, if you let Wolf make you a Minecrawler Armour, do you become a Minecrawler?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #233

Omid- ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Der_Jonn Beitrag anzeigen
    You character screen says you are a paladin, even though Hagen calls you a knight, and you can also start to learn paladin magic, and the paladins that previously told you that they only train paladins will train you now.
    And if you wouldn't become a paladin after freeing Bennet, you certainly wouldn't become one later in the game. Just because you find a paladin armour in some dungeon doesn't mean that you suddenly become a paladin.
    By your logic, if you let Wolf make you a Minecrawler Armour, do you become a Minecrawler?
    Nope because you are human, you can't possibly become a Minecrawler. As a human you CAN become a Paladin and still be a human. Anyway most of the people with Knight's armor are called Knight so i figured you where a Knight with that armor. Just a little mistake so stop fucking tripping.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #234
    Ranger

Cameronx1 ist offline
    I'm almost 100% certain that theres a scroll of transform into minecrawler.

My Guild is paladin, enough said.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #235
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Since I beat g1 and g2 notr with HoP mod, I am thinking of attempting g2 classic. Never played it hardcore before, should be fun. But not now... maybe when we start school.

@the lvl 14 paladin guy: dude, at level 14 it isn't a brilliant idea to be a paladin... IMO that's too low. Maybe lvl 18... but 14? Or if you're playing g2 classic, which I haven't in years, it might be ok. But still sounds low.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #236
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Alright, chill out guys. Omidoow, no need to get personal there. The others, don't bite back.

And for everybody's FYI, when playing G2 Classic, I used to speed up to Paladin guild and reach it at level 9. In that playthrough, after killin' all the orcs in Khorinis, and some in VoM, only then, I'd reach about level 13. So yeah, most possible and absolutely enjoyable.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #237

Omid- ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    Alright, chill out guys. Omidoow, no need to get personal there. The others, don't bite back.
    Yeah sorry about that.

Anyway when i get that PC i'm gonna do a G2 NotR Hardcore, after i tried some graphicly intense games to test my rig

18. Beiträge anzeigen #238

Der_Jonn ist offline
    I did it
    I've managed to play through G1 without using pysical violence.

Level: 33
    Guild: Necromancer
    Stats(without items): 122 strength, 53 dex, 242 mana, 6th circle of magic, 626 life, 70 unspent LPs

Total Time Played: 10:53 hours

19. Beiträge anzeigen #239
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Corny_1992
    Untersuhl! Im Keller mit köstlich gereiftem Whine.

Corny_1992 ist offline

Corny's Fire Mage

Introduction

Game: Gothic II NotR
    Desired Class: Fire Mage
    Desired Build: Dex., Magic

Diary

In the last days I made it so far, that I became a novice.
    Beginning with my way to Khorinis. I did all the quests on my way into the town. I also collected the 500 exp. from Lares. I did most of the quests there and became Constantino’s apprentice. I know that Bosper would be better but I did it so cause it “matches” better with mages. I had skilled Dex. to 30 so I can wield a ordinary Bow. I talked to Greg at the tavern and cleared the mine with my “new” bow. I took the Statue for Daron and moved on to the mercenary’s, and did so many quests as possible. After that I went to the monastery to became a novice.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #240
    Veteran Avatar von miku-juku

miku-juku ist offline
    i think it's best to become a smith's apprentice, which will guarantee you infinite money, cause you can get raw steels as much as you want.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Q:How to fight in Arcania?
    Zitat Zitat von Petyamester Beitrag anzeigen
    My strategy was click click click click click click click click click click click click click click win.

Probably the coolest place in Gothic 3

Seite 12 von 21 « Erste ... 5891011121314151619 ... Letzte »